What's new

Pakistan Looking at Three Option to buy Stealth Aircrafts Including F-35

I don't think the point was Urdu or Chinese press. The point was, what I said two years ago (knowing "something"), was bit*ch slapped and called out fantasies. The news has started to come out now. And you'll hear more and more. If you want me to give you an educated guess, Pakistan will operate both, the F-35 and the J-31 by 2025. They may be limited in numbers but it will happen. Plus some options to JV Turkish stealth program by 2025 will also be on the cards. You just have to wait and see.
3 types of stealth fighter in the PAF, come on mate be serious.

The J-31 is the most likely to end up in the PAF.

Hi,

My man---you have not seen the number of IT's walking in CHAPPALS on the side walks of San Jose---Sunnyvale----in Seattle---in Phoenix----.
Wow.

Did the US deport Russians even at the height of the Cold war? Saudis after 9/11? Pakistanis after May 2 2011?

The world isn't as black and white as this, by 2020 the level of trade between India and the US will be close to $1TN USD a year. The US will choose Pakistan (who is incresingly leaning to China) over India because................

Indian air force would buy 40 f-35s in a heart beat. My guess is that Uncle Sam has not offered it
The IAF has shown zero interest in the F-35 that HAS been offered to it:

india offered f35 - Google Search

The F-35 is a comprimised 5th gen fighter that does few things exceptionally. The IAF are focused on their own 5th gen project- the FGFA that will be a thorough bred VLO Air Dominance fighter.

Its a long shot.

1. The F-35 is a very immature platform as yet, far from combat ready.
2. Once it reaches production, deliveries for project partner nations will have to be met first which leaves Pakistan with a very loose timeline.
3. Pakistan cannot afford the F-35.

and you do realize that we are not yet given privilege to use the most advance variant of F-16 by the Uncle sam ? and you think they will give you their one of the most advance Fighter ?
let alone the Price of the air craft , we are not yet able to use f-16's 52's as we want .. and you think they will give us F-35 .

Its not like that , think big and you get big ..
it like " Chaadar dekh ker paon phelane chaiye "

Hi,

It is just as if a pakistani is at a 5 star western club and goes and asks the most beautiful all american blonde girl for a dance in front of all the Yahoos----so what is the chance---.

It is 50 / 50-----that is what my good cousin used to do---a great womanizer----would pick up a woman in a grocery store in Berkeley----and other guys would be shocked with their jaws hitting the floor----and he would say---what is the chance---50 / 50-----.

But then he was handsome----yellow eyes like the devil----or the Lion.

This Chaddar Dekh mentality----has been thrown out of the door 250 years ago in the U S----here the sky is the limit----and people want to shoot beyond the stars----.

That is what Paf has done----taken the U S on the american mindset----. " Ask and you shall recieve "---if you don't ask---as my cousin used to say----" ain't gonna get it----.

Now this kid----I put him in the car business----first year he is making $150K----will go to a top notch club in san frnacisco----would ask a girl for dance----if she said no---he would ask her friend and her friend and the next and the next----till someone said yes----.

This is sales 101----. America---you have to ask---if you get turned down---you ask for more---and if you get turned down---you ask for a lot more----you have to show audacity and arrogance ( upto some extent ).

So---in this case---what is the big deal---if the U S says no----it means that in the Great Book of Negotiations of Give & Take between the U S and Pakistan----a BIG NEGATIVE will go on the U S side---which will be referred to in the future when making another deal----which means that the U S would be starting from a position of negativity----it will have to cover that distance first---and then use its energy to cover the positive grounds to get to what they would want----.

So---basically---the U S will have to get out of the proverbial HOLE first that it put itself into----.

Now---for the paf---it already has an aircraft setup to fall back on----so what is the Isuue---.

What I don't understand is---why am I writing on this board anymore---I should have quit and gone full time to the other board---which I am going to do----. Just considering this as the transitionary period between a divorce---.

Wow.

Did the US deport Russians even at the height of the Cold war? Saudis after 9/11? Pakistanis after May 2 2011?

The world isn't as black and white as this, by 2020 the level of trade between India and the US will be close to $1TN USD a year. The US will choose Pakistan (who is incresingly leaning to China) over India because................

Sir,

Russians are christians---white---blonde---brunnetes---black hair----but white---and have a pink ar-se---and pink ti-ts----if you don't understand this term----look it up in the russian proverb----indians have black and black----.

Plus russians did not steal the american jobs----the indians have stolen american jobs----. For the last 18 years----america should have been churning out IT graduates---and why not----just pray that the white guy with the onion hairdo does become the president.

Plus russians did not steal the american jobs----the indians have stolen american jobs----. For the last 18 years----america should have been churning out IT graduates---and why not----just pray that the white guy with the onion hairdo does become the president.
It's too late in the day to turn back the clock. The amount of investments American tech firms have made in India are VAST (tens of billions of USD and going up every year) as well as the number of Indians within these firms. You can't simply flick a switch and get rid of the Indian element now.

Are they going to start deporting the CEO of Google or Visa? I don't think so.

Trump would be perhaps the most beholden to big buissness of any US president in recent times- no US firm is going to back such a flawed anti-India policy and thus neither will the POTUS.

Even if we get free F 35 they are useless we have a option shich is far superior in SU 35 as our trust and relation improving with Russia soon SU 35 become reality F 35 is stupid choice tacticaly stratigicalky

It's too late in the day to turn back the clock. The amount of investments American tech firms have made in India are VAST (tens of billions of USD and going up every year) as well as the number of Indians within these firms. You can't simply flick a switch and get rid of the Indian element now.

Are they going to start deporting the CEO of Google or Visa? I don't think so.

Trump would be perhaps the most beholden to big buissness of any US president in recent times- no US firm is going to back such a flawed anti-India policy and thus neither will the POTUS.

Hi,

When you think you have the U S by the ballz----just play this song----it will bring you down to earth

WILLIE NELSON LYRICS
c7b71672ee0f198e4e64e7e00728ed4b.png
Play Music
1d64ab1bb7315113c5647de42d17a2cb.png
c56e288db2ce297a23bc2b80627143d8.png

"Pancho And Lefty"

Livin on the road my friend, is gonna keep you free and clean
Now you wear your skin like iron
Your breath as hard as kerosene
You weren't your momma's only boy, but her favorite one it seems
She began to cry when you said goodbye
And sank into your dreams
Pancho was a bandit boy, his horse was fast as polished steel
He wore his gun outside his pants
For all the honest world to feel
Pancho met his match you know on the deserts down in Mexico
Nobody heard his dyin words, ah but that's the way it goes

All the Federales say, they could've had him any day
They only let him slip away, out of kindness I suppose

Lefty he can't sing the blues all night long like he used to
The dust that Pancho bit down south ended up in Lefty's mouth
The day they laid poor Pancho low, Lefty split for Ohio
Where he got the bread to go, there ain't nobody knows

They only let him slip away out of kindness I suppose

The boys tell how old Pancho fell, and Lefty's livin in cheap hotels
The desert's quiet, Cleveland's cold
And so the story ends we're told
Pancho needs your prayers it's true, but save a few for Lefty too
He only did what he had to do, and now he's growing old

They only let him go so long, out of kindness I suppose

A few gray Federales say, they could've had him any day
They only let him go so long, out of kindness I suppose

AOA,
Mastan Bahi,

the green part I agree but in the red part you have unsuccessfully tried to deceive ..... the reason you presented is not complete "and if I have to guess ... owing to previous slip of tongue you are restraining"..... OK let me help you out with a wild guess ..... just hit like if I am right .... I think thius much favor I can ask...........in my opinion what you are trying to say is the situation is very similar to 80s and since US cannot fight further in the afghan theater it has to rely on Pakistan again .... I hope you understand what I am saying ...... and this further implies ........if what I am saying is correct then f35 will come in the same fashion f16s came ...... and to elaborate a little further .... after all uncle sam wouldn't risk losing the whole region and watch it go into opposite camp

regards
zeeshan

Hi,
Active in Karachi means (Yemen) that's what you mean if I'm not wrong?

This was inevitable however the only reason pak not getting them is the cost.

Why talk with Lockheed when the approval or rejection of defence products are in the hands of President & Congress?

If F-35 ever comes it will be similar to F-16s purchase of early 80s.
Pakistan is not same like 1980s when US needs Pakistan now they dont. Secondly money matters.

The chances USA will allow the sell of F35 are very low Im afraid cause of 2 or more reasons
The chinese connections to Pakistan.
Transference of very advance tech to an arab state.
Dear Jew,just look on the world map for a moment and learn something, that every muslim country is not arab country!!!

3 types of stealth fighter in the PAF, come on mate be serious.

The J-31 is the most likely to end up in the PAF.

Wow.

The IAF has shown zero interest in the F-35 that HAS been offered to it:

india offered f35 - Google Search

The F-35 is a comprimised 5th gen fighter that does few things exceptionally. The IAF are focused on their own 5th gen project- the FGFA that will be a thorough bred VLO Air Dominance fighter.

Lockheed would love to
..:: India Strategic ::.. Indian Navy: US offers F 35 to India as India-US Defence Cooperation grows

The State Department is not going to approve it without major restrictions

Why talk with Lockheed when the approval or rejection of defence products are in the hands of President & Congress?

Pappy,

Lockheed is a business entity---they need to make a sale to live and feed----so let them do the legwork.

Back
Top Bottom