What's new

Pakistan Looking at Three Option to buy Stealth Aircrafts Including F-35

MJaa

Reaction score
Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman has said that Pakistan Air Force is in talks with American aircraft maker Lockheed Martin for F-35 Lightning II. He said wtaht PAF is looking at three different option to purchase fifth-generation stealth jet fighter.

Read more: Pakistan Looking at Three Option to buy Stealth Aircrafts Including F-35 | Pakistan Military Review

I had said this on here like 2 years ago that Pakistan will buy the F-35 by 2020, 2025. And everyone made fun of me, specially the Indian members. Then I told everyone that Pakistan was in LM's sales list for F-35 acquisition and even that was an issue.

Well now its coming from the Air Chief of Pakistan...so how you guys like me know :dance3:

Interesting development but I don't see any reality in this news. I would love PAF to go for available option, which is SU35. Which in my opinion is more important to PAF because old F5 & mirage needs to be retired asap & replaced with a heavy weight air superiority fighter which is SU35.

I had said this on here like 2 years ago that Pakistan will buy the F-35 by 2020, 2025. And everyone made fun of me, specially the Indian members. Then I told everyone that Pakistan was in LM's sales list for F-35 acquisition and even that was an issue.

Well now its coming from the Air Chief of Pakistan...so how you guys like me know :dance3:
News coming out of Urdu Press is just about as accurate as Trump sayings masses of Muslims were celebrating 9/11 in new Jersey.

We shud go for an aircraft that is not embargo able.....f 35 is certainly not that

News coming out of Urdu Press is just about as accurate as Trump sayings masses of Muslims were celebrating 9/11 in new Jersey.

I don't think the point was Urdu or Chinese press. The point was, what I said two years ago (knowing "something"), was bit*ch slapped and called out fantasies. The news has started to come out now. And you'll hear more and more. If you want me to give you an educated guess, Pakistan will operate both, the F-35 and the J-31 by 2025. They may be limited in numbers but it will happen. Plus some options to JV Turkish stealth program by 2025 will also be on the cards. You just have to wait and see.

Su35 Might be an option but Russians are cruel Business men and they sqeeze out cash like anything, which is not a luxury Pakistan have right now.. Hence the viable future option right now will be Chinese Platforms..

Havnt seen it anywhere in media. So probably some urdu paper tryinf to sell its paper.

Last edited:
How come language change the authenticity of the news? Donald Trump is a piece of crap in whatever language and newspaper he is reported.

How come language change the authenticity of the news? Donald Trump is a piece of crap in whatever language and newspaper he is reported.

he is been sarcastic i think :D relax man ...
as for Urdu news , the authenticity is highly doubted , specially when you read their articles ..
Jadeed tareen , modern technology se laiis , tayaray ... Damn it

In my opinion Su-35 is a better choice for PAF. But I think PAF has always been in love with US made weapons especially aircraft since F-86 Sabre and that love affair got consolidated with F-16. I always said that F-35 will never be a problem for PAF to get politically but financially Pentagon and PAF may come up with a deal since Uncle sam does not want its sulky but old ally to part completely with him and become a strategic partner with Russia (Which I think is a more natural ally of Pakistan in post-Soviet era).

Language does. Compared to even 20 years ago, the Urdu media of today is no longer composed of respected columnists and journalists who knew what they were talking about. People are running towards the shit box known as Television and falling for its 10 minutes of condensed crap. Today, the bad animations of drones striking targets is much better and more attractive for any journalist worth their salt than the smell of ink.

Not to mention, WHAT SOURCE? Where and when did the Air Marshall say this?

I don't think the point was Urdu or Chinese press. The point was, what I said two years ago (knowing "something"), was bit*ch slapped and called out fantasies. The news has started to come out now. And you'll hear more and more. If you want me to give you an educated guess, Pakistan will operate both, the F-35 and the J-31 by 2025. They may be limited in numbers but it will happen. Plus some options to JV Turkish stealth program by 2025 will also be on the cards. You just have to wait and see.
So you are suggesting that the US government( if its the GoP or Dems dont matter, Pakistan is going to be screwed over for India because China needs to be cornered) is going to hand over a fifth gen fighter to Pakistan that it has also offered to India on the basis of what is already decreasing trust in the war on terror?
I wonder what congress will approve that.. So, not buying it.

Language does. Compared to even 20 years ago, the Urdu media of today is no longer composed of respected columnists and journalists who knew what they were talking about. People are running towards the shit box known as Television and falling for its 10 minutes of condensed crap. Today, the bad animations of drones striking targets is much better and more attractive for any journalist worth their salt than the smell of ink.

Not to mention, WHAT SOURCE? Where and when did the Air Marshall say this?
Well I don't watch Pak media except for a very few actually only one on Youtube, so i don't have any clue but what I was saying it was just a statement by Air Chief and that will be the same in all newspapers regardless of the language.

Back
Top Bottom