What's new

Pakistan likely to reward Bangladeshi war criminals with 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is shaming itself on a world stage rewarding terrorists & war criminal . after getting its face inked by sheltering Osama bin Ladin in a mansion next to a military base , I would have expected them to at least keep a low profile .

Its humorous to see how people are getting all worked up on this non issue.

Politicians will always do what they are supposed to do - play towards their constituency.

The Punjab assembly knows fully well that their proposal is a non starter but this will show their ' constituency' how much they ' care'.

Its quite like Amma in TN attempting release of Killers of Rajiv Gandhi before the elections in TN. Now that the elections are over ,will not hear of it .

Hell even Bangladesh has a poodle.....a new low for the Indians.
@ Topic, bravo Bangladesh, you surely are proving your worth as only you people know how to treat a some 70 year old accordingly. A surely proud moment in your history.

13174117_1006130782769901_1545945309022982232_n.jpg

Thats a photoshop :lol:

Yeah I know you guys have a habit of believing everything you see on the internet. Thats how the whole "muslims are being persecuted, lets go blow ourselves up" industry works.

Yes You Are Right Not Everything On The Internet Is Untrue We Should Only Trust The All Wise All Knowing India Troll:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats a photoshop :lol:

Even if that was true the poodles certainly are genuine.
Yeah I know you guys have a habit of believing everything you see on the internet. Thats how the whole "muslims are being persecuted, lets go blow ourselves up" industry works.

Really, and i thought the term Internet Hindus was making all the news.
what works for you guys......next stop.....molestation.

Not as sickening as making a murderer of hundred of thousands of innocent Muslim civilians as prime minister of India.
Care to explain the bold part.

1. Beginning 1971, gradually all organs of the state in BD and Pakistan have been neutralized by Enemy infiltration - except PA and ISI. While ISI and PA keeps the flag of Pakistan flying, Pakistan's political establishment, commerce, media, bureaucracy - all look compromised except few honorable exceptions. Alas! in my BD there is none to keep our sovereign flag flying.

2. The process of ethnic cleansing of Muslims started with Shivaji, traveling through the demolition of Muslim kingdoms in Bengal, Oudh and Mysore under Hindu-Firingi conspiracy, to the uprooting of the Mughals, to Partition and finally 1971 are all colors of the same mosaic. It had taken about three centuries from the fall of Cordoba to the final expulsion of Andalusian Muslims. How long will the process take here in SA will depend on our ability to get out of slumber.

Punjab assembly seeks award for executed Jamaat leaders
Online Desk | Update: 22:06, May 24, 2016

1414564453_7.jpg

Pakistan’s Punjab assembly on Tuesday passed a resolution seeking ‘Nishan-e-Pakistan’ award for Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami leaders executed in Bangladesh on charge of crimes against humanity during the 1971 war that resulted in the dismemberment of Pakistan and the birth of Bangladesh.

Pakistan Muslim League - Nawaz (PML-N) MPA Allauddin Shaikh presented the resolution against the executions of Jamaat-e-Islami leaders in Bangladesh, reports ARY news.

It stated that Jamaat-e-Islami leaders are being executed for the pro-Pakistan stance and should be honoured with Nishaan-e-Pakistan award.

http://en.prothom-alo.com/bangladesh/news/105699/Punjab-assembly-seeks-‘Nishan-e-Pakistan’-award
This must be embarrassing.

Terrorists will be hung whether 80 or 800 years old.

Perhaps in your country, genocidal maniacs are given a pass based on their age or even supported. Not so in other countries.
There are quite a few Terrorist in India ,Starting from Moodi ,Samjhota Express ,Genocide in Kashmir Whole Army any more i can go on an on .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom