What's new

Pakistan is weeks away from default, decisive actions must be taken by estab.

I feel a default is inevitable regardless of who ever is in power now. It feels like the point of no return unless oil is struck somewhere in Pak to pay for all the loans and debt.

I feel a default is inevitable regardless of who ever is in power now. It feels like the point of no return unless oil is struck somewhere in Pak to pay for all the loans and debt.

So what? Even if it were true, it is not like defaulting is the end of the world for Pakistan.

So what? Even if it were true, it is not like defaulting is the end of the world for Pakistan.

No will only make it much harder to get future loans and financial support from investors and others to help the economy. Pak will need to depend more on itself than outside. Could be a blessing but the common person will suffer.

No will only make it much harder to get future loans and financial support from investors and others to help the economy. Pak will need to depend more on itself than outside. Could be a blessing but the common person will suffer.

Life will be harder, yes, but never impossible for Pakistan, even if it were to default.

Bad idea.

Why? Excellent idea. You have to feel the pain before the change.

I have already stopped sending money to Pakistan, I have withdrawn all my foreign account money from Roshan account, I have withdrawn all my investments from Pakistan specially real estate, and I am sure others will follow suit. Here is my MIDDLE FINGER to Pakistan Establishment and the Military - they can suck on it !

Excellent. Same here.

For self sustainable policies and real organic economic growth you need policy makers with vision, dedication, and honestly. The current bunch are loan-addicts, corrupt, and incompetent. Expect it all to burn down.

You want to destroy Pakistan just because of love for Imran? What kind of a Pakistani are you?
Ghaddar overseas youthias..most of overseas have been told we arent pakistanis to begin with

I wish it were just the govt., and not the nation. I am genuinely fearful for Pakistan. I pay to god that country comes out of this crisis.
Awaaam needs chatrool
You cant expect arabs to for ever bail people who say
کھاتا ہے تو لگاتا بے ہے

So the point was Army should forcefully stop Imran from talking against touch economic decisions Noonies have to take "to save Pakistan". These fascists are really asking the Army to curb Imran's freedom to question the Gov.

A collapse isn't a temporary process. It's a 10 year process from collapse to recovery. Are you sure? If a collapse happens, Pakistan per capita will be stuck at 1500 USD per capita till 2030, India will be 6000 USD per capita by then.
They have no idea what they are asking for. It is surreal to see the population of a country demanding their own collapse so vociferously :disagree:

What kind of a Pakistani are you?
The type that isn’t allowed to have a voice and a vote, the type that’s threatened by Interpol Red Notices, the type that sees Kabza Groups of PMLN/PPP/Stablishment steal their plots, the type that faces xenophobia and is labelled an IMF/American agent if he decides to come back and contribute to Pakistan, the type that the embassies of Pakistan threatens to report to authorities when he protests.

PPP has been establishment/Army's A team for most of it's existence going back to Yahya days...
Shah Nawaz Bhutto was a loyal civil servant of the British Empire, his influence is why his son became an influential player in Ayub’s Cabinet and pushed for the 65 War and then this same son worked with the establishment to nullify the will of the majority and led to the war in 71.

A collapse isn't a temporary process. It's a 10 year process from collapse to recovery. Are you sure? If a collapse happens, Pakistan per capita will be stuck at 1500 USD per capita till 2030, India will be 6000 USD per capita by then.
bold of you to assume we will be using USD in 2030

Back
Top Bottom