What's new

Pakistan is exploring other markets for new weapons

with an economy FAR FAR WORSE THAN PAKISTAN seems like the Greeks have better armament then Pakistan.

hard to comprehend.

Update on Altay MBT Program:

Austrian company AVL List GmbH is declared to be chosen for technical assistance and ToT for national engine development tender for Altay which is run by TÜMOSAN. This move isn't described only for increased national input but also opening all the doors for export to friendly countries since the current engines are German made.

34264.jpg

And now @Zarvan will place an order for 2000 Altay Mbt's .. So what if they are heavy tanks and not suitable for Paksitani Deserts.

with an economy FAR FAR WORSE THAN PAKISTAN seems like the Greeks have better armament then Pakistan.

hard to comprehend.

you will be Glad to know that there Economic crisis are due to large scale arm purchasing and 2nd biggest defense spending's in NATO ..
**happy with that ??**

Do some research before post a comments. Please google Pakistan help in Turkey UCAV program (Just one example and we have so many more)

Would you Google that links to us?

TAI had made a press release on that a while ago. Spares for Anka MALE UAV are produced by PAC.

And now @Zarvan will place an order for 2000 Altay Mbt's .. So what if they are heavy tanks and not suitable for Paksitani Deserts.

Well, that's something totally up to the decision makers and doctrine planners. Developing a defense product on our own doesn't mean they also meet with the requirements of friendly nations. If Pakistan intents to bug it, I'd be glad. If not, then it doesn't make any difference either since whatever you're gonna buy will be the best option you could have under economical and technical factors, be it Turkish, Chinese of Russian...

Well, that's something totally up to the decision makers and doctrine planners. Developing a defense product on our own doesn't mean they also meet with the requirements of friendly nations. If Pakistan intents to bug it, I'd be glad. If not, then it doesn't make any difference either since whatever you're gonna buy will be the best option you could have under economical and technical factors, be it Turkish, Chinese of Russian...

that's very true. infect i was trolling zarvan. :D

See, i am in favour of turkish Mraps, C4I, Naval Ships, missile boats. because they can be suitable for use in Pakistan. But it make me angry when (SOME) Pakistani guyz on PDF place an order for every next weapons they see on PDF. As i took an example of Altay MBT, it IS and can be the best MBT for turkey but it is just a steel depot for Pakistani Soil.

Altay is too heavy and won't work in our terrain.
So what if they are heavy tanks and not suitable for Paksitani Deserts.

Heavy tank didn't have effect on our desert area's... .Indian Army is operating arjun tank in same desert and conditions .. the main problem is pakistani railway and old infrastructure like bridges etc which do not support that much heavy vehicle for transportation ... of course for rapid deployment there will be a need for railway .. Indian army is facing similar issue

that's what i wan't to convey you. Somethings are too heavy for us to induct them in our army. that include (heavy army)
Large Army isn't as budget increases Army has to be increased. As for Altay no but my information says Turkey helped a lot in development of AK 2.

Large Army isn't as budget increases Army has to be increased. As for Altay no but my information says Turkey helped a lot in development of AK 2.

don't increase it. "modernise it"
Just look at your FC, .

and yes. turkey helped us in ak 2. all can possible

Heavy tank didn't have effect on our desert area's... .Indian Army is operating arjun tank in same desert and conditions .. the main problem is pakistani railway and old infrastructure like bridges etc which do not support that much heavy vehicle for transportation ... of course for rapid deployment there will be a need for railway .. Indian army is facing similar issue

Indeed , it IS a reason.

The fact on helis is you guys were told on Chinook Apache deal if you do not decide by September the price is going up by 30%. Everybody sees how you hagle. We do soft loans or Aid or purchase we never hagle for years. There is one thing called smart dealing and another is called cunning, once people see the cunningness they retaliate. I am not comparing how many helis we have.

are you dumb??

That deal is signed already..

Deal Signed With Boeing for Chinook, Apache Helicopters: Government

I amr rather talking about the navy S-70 deal as well as Indigenous LUH.

That rant wasn't exactly directed at you. It was directed at the new village idiots that are joining the forum....though you are exhibiting similar symptoms. Indians just can't get over their superiority complex!

They don't have superiority complex, they're actually extremely insecure and have inferiority complex. The 800 years of Muslim rule has left a deep psychological trauma, hence why they crave for hardliners like Modi so that he acts like a ruffian and they could chest thump and develop some sense of 'superiority'.

Back
Top Bottom