What's new

Pakistan is exploring other markets for new weapons

Ranted enough??now post the link,if you've,or I'd say,don't bother to quote further.
That rant wasn't exactly directed at you. It was directed at the new village idiots that are joining the forum....though you are exhibiting similar symptoms. Indians just can't get over their superiority complex!

First,I don't think Turkey,which is a MTCR signed country,will get any tech from Pakistan regarding Cruise Missile.show some proof before claiming such.Same goes for whole UCAVs as well.I don't know whether it applies for some random parts or unarmed UAVs.

we brought $$$$$$$$$$$$..Does Pakistan have that??

as per Brahmos and Barak-8,you can search respective threads to enlighten yourself about Indian Contribution.

Yes we bought too, all the F-16s including the C/D's along with 500 AIM 120C BVR's (largest deal ever for BVM's) and other equipment, along with the recent arms deal worth $1Billion for 15 AH-1Z Vipers + 1000 Hellfires, care to do some research.
What was the technology which you had and Israelis or Russians lacked, absolutely none, they have superior tech to you that is why you co developed weapons with them. Come out of Modi Orgasm !!!

Yes we bought too, all the F-16s including the C/D's along with 500 AIM 120C BVR's (largest deal ever for BVM's) and other equipment, along with the recent arms deal worth $1Billion for 15 AH-1Z Vipers + 1000 Hellfires, care to do some research.
What was the technology which you had and Israelis or Russians lacked, absolutely none, they have superior tech to you that is why you co developed weapons with them. Come out of Modi Orgasm !!!

First,not all the F-16s were brought.
and yes,Israeli lacks some tech which India complemented.also,India gave russia over 6 bil for FGFA project.and Brahmos is an independent corp made by India & Russia.

You're bragging over 1 bil purchase which is peanut over whatever India is purchasing.But all these are offtopic,which some m0r0n started.

what I said stands,Turkey as a MTCR signatory country doesn't take help on missile or UCAV from a non MTCR signatory state(though its not hard and fast rule).I merely asked links.

Cooperation means when both/all parties work together to build a better product. That's why the question was, what additional input in technology/technical knowhow can Pakistan bring ?
Same question about Pakfa ?

Space tech. + 50% of supersonic cruise missile tech (copy of yoghant whatever) - israel

Same question about Pakfa ?
Pakfa or FGFA
For Pakfa -- Money for R&D
FGFA -- Indian contribution would be the Airframe skin C-F-C, Mission computer, EW suite customisation/design by DARE, UHF radio, Data link, Onboard Oxygen generator, Pilot suites,

First,I don't think Turkey,which is a MTCR signed country,will get any tech from Pakistan regarding Cruise Missile.show some proof before claiming such.Same goes for whole UCAVs as well.I don't know whether it applies for some random parts or unarmed UAVs.

we brought $$$$$$$$$$$$..Does Pakistan have that??

as per Brahmos and Barak-8,you can search respective threads to enlighten yourself about Indian Contribution.

according to you we don't have $$$$$$$$$$ but look still we are getting the best available hardware out there :P

Cooperation means when both/all parties work together to build a better product. That's why the question was, what additional input in technology/technical knowhow can Pakistan bring ?
The same cooperation that you have with Russia on ACMA.Now you tell what you are contributing which Russia doesn't have technologically in the joint development of ACMA
?

The same cooperation that you have with Russia on ACMA.Now you tell what you are contributing which Russia doesn't have technologically in the joint development of ACMA
?
ACMA Automotive Component Manufacturing Association :smart:

What r you smoking dear please be on topic?

ACMA Automotive Component Manufacturing Association :smart:

What r you smoking dear please be on topic?
What is your contribution in FGFA project ? What can you contribute technologically which Russian's don't have ?
The same premise can be used when you questioned what Pakistan can share with Indonesia and Turkey.

atleast we're not buying it using "Soft Loans" or "Getting as an Aid".

and heli purchase??Seriously??No of helos India is purchasing(and not our current fleet)right now is greater than entire fleet Pakistan has,as a fact.You should sometimes tally yourselves.

and whatever I said is fact.so,don't rant and rather counter it with fact.

actually,they does.I asked proof,not blank words my friend.

Ranted enough??now post the link,if you've,or I'd say,don't bother to quote further.
The fact on helis is you guys were told on Chinook Apache deal if you do not decide by September the price is going up by 30%. Everybody sees how you hagle. We do soft loans or Aid or purchase we never hagle for years. There is one thing called smart dealing and another is called cunning, once people see the cunningness they retaliate. I am not comparing how many helis we have.

Last edited:
Update on Altay MBT Program:

Austrian company AVL List GmbH is declared to be chosen for technical assistance and ToT for national engine development tender for Altay which is run by TÜMOSAN. This move isn't described only for increased national input but also opening all the doors for export to friendly countries since the current engines are German made.

34264.jpg

Update on Altay MBT Program:

Austrian company AVL List GmbH is declared to be chosen for technical assistance and ToT for national engine development tender for Altay which is run by TÜMOSAN. This move isn't described only for increased national input but also opening all the doors for export to friendly countries since the current engines are German made.

34264.jpg

1500hp?

I admit our Turkish brothers are definitely ahead of us, but guess what they are way ahead of you, they are producing excellent systems that we are incorporating into our military, what has India's DRDO done lol, they the DRDO are our secret weapon lol

Back
Top Bottom