What's new

Pakistan is exploring other markets for new weapons

Havelsan Technology Radar Trade Inc. (HTR) was founded in 1990 as a Turkish-French joint venture
What you actually want to say, France is Pakistani colony ?8-)

What I wanted to say was that we are already buying things like C4ISR systems from Havelsan and we are doing so through Turkey not France

What I wanted to say was that we are already buying things like C4ISR systems from Havelsan and we are doing so through Turkey not France
:o:The discussion is not what you buy,,, the discussion above is going on what Pakistan can contribute in developing new technologies being developed by Turkey....

Poor turkey are not able to induct their anka and here Pakistan is killing terrorist from their UCAV drones
Turkey are very smart and with all the western backing they can't do shit

Cooperation means when both/all parties work together to build a better product. That's why the question was, what additional input in technology/technical knowhow can Pakistan bring ?

What technologies did India bring for Brahmos joint project with Russia, which is technically a copy of Yakhnot cruise missile, what technologies are u bringing in Barak8 project with Israel, did you have superior missile technologies (with ur failed missile tests) as compared to israel or russia, what tech u had which israelis & russians didnt have ????

Discussion is of Pakistan contribution in projects with Turkey and Indonesia please stay on the same ... i have already answered your query few post above...

Got them riled up huh!

Why would you? Do they not know all of what you said already?

Needlessly antagonizing our nice and decent neighbors! tch tch

Pakistan have shared cruise missile technology with turkey in 2006

First,I don't think Turkey,which is a MTCR signed country,will get any tech from Pakistan regarding Cruise Missile.show some proof before claiming such.Same goes for whole UCAVs as well.I don't know whether it applies for some random parts or unarmed UAVs.

What technologies did India bring for Brahmos joint project with Russia, which is technically a copy of Yakhnot cruise missile, what technologies are u bringing in Barak8 project with Israel, did you have superior missile technologies (with ur failed missile tests) as compared to israel or russia, what tech u had which israelis & russians didnt have ????

we brought $$$$$$$$$$$$..Does Pakistan have that??

as per Brahmos and Barak-8,you can search respective threads to enlighten yourself about Indian Contribution.

Cooperation means when both/all parties work together to build a better product. That's why the question was, what additional input in technology/technical knowhow can Pakistan bring ?
Cooperation between France and India what India can offer to France technology wise? Be real cooperation does not mean tit for tat. Yours is a biased comment.

Last edited:
First,I don't think Turkey,which is a MTCR signed country,will get any tech from Pakistan regarding Cruise Missile.show some proof before claiming such.Same goes for whole UCAVs as well.I don't know whether it applies for some random parts or unarmed UAVs.

as per Brahmos and Barak-8,you can search respective threads to enlighten yourself about Indian Contribution.
You really think those who sign these deals really follow the. No country does.

Cooperation between France and India what India can offer to France technology wise? Be real cooeration does not mean tit for tat. Yours is a biased comment.

So you not going to talk about contributions and keep running around or there is no contribution in cooperation for you ?

The world has understood how you ask big quotes and buy little. See how you are being dealt with by France and USA about Rafael and Heli purchases.

In the past Pak worked with Turkey on the MBRL system,Armour technology etc... KFX project is another venture both countries can mutually benefit eachother..

Apart from that we can help Turkey in development of Stand off weapons,missiles etc..

Indonesia itself is a buyer of Pak small arms,missiles..

what special thing u can do with your supa powa $$$$$ that PAKISTAN cant...
SHAME ON INDIOTS

:o:The discussion is not what you buy,,, the discussion above is going on what Pakistan can contribute in developing new technologies being developed by Turkey....

When you buy an C4ISR system you have to co-develop it. This enables us in developing new technologies being developed by Turkey.

Turkey and Indonesia already comming up with great products, you just tell what value addition will Pakistan brings which Turkey or Indonesia cannot arrange from another place in the world ?

We already are producing good amount of parts for Turkey's UAV program and are collaborating extensively in field of tactical communications.

You won't find much (if at all) publicly available proof of Pakistani collaboration. There's a reason for that.
Yet we get lallu singhs from across the border join this forum, like the rabid dogs they are, barking "pakhistan doesnt hav kapability!!!" and "show me vatever tachnikall information you have, u bittchhhhh."

Seriously, we get it. Now get over yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom