What's new

Pakistan has completed the ground-up development of GaN-based TRMs

We have talked about inhouse AESA solution but most didn't believe. May be, Pakistan is already in advance stages....guess.
So can we say( just to boast on online forums 😉) that Pakistan is the second country( first probably Turkey) in the whole Muslim World that can make its TRM modules for Radars in home or its too early?

The indians reacting negatively to this news are the same indians that thought Pakistan doesnt have any long range defense systems because the military couldnt afford it. Or thought their mig 21 could shoot down a jf 17 and f16 🤡🤡
They have dreams of watching an actually fallen PAF F-16 , koi to dikha do unko pleeeeej pleeeej bhagwan :lol:

Last edited:
We still have a long way to go before a product will come out of this. A milestone nonetheless.

Last edited:
I know him and his younger brother.. He was my batchmate. We used to call his brother 'theta', as he was always into studies. He also studied from Italy, where I did.
Glad, they did focus on studies and we need people like him. Lastly, i didn't get a thing as no idea about signals and its processing. Also, I like he is teaching online. I also plan to make notes and videos about CFD. Still don't know that :/ .

Here are some proposals short listed by HEC for funding:
IMG_20220310_141822_149.jpg

MALE UAV Landing gear and carbon composite strut development for UCAV.
(as we know landing gear was developed,high chance of carbon composite materials use in MALEUCAV thus further lowering RCS of Azm MALE UCAV)
IMG_20220310_141642_908.jpg
indeginous development of microgas turbine engine.A private company already develops these MGE turbines.So this development will almost kill their business.
IMG_20220310_141548_873.jpg

Another hint towards development of Radars for air borne assets.
IMG_20220310_141454_402.jpg

Fixed wing UAV development is very important to counter Indian Ghatak.
IMG_20220310_141409_973.jpg

Now anti UAV system development will be huge milestone as UAVs are great threat to armored divisions and air defence systems.

The indians reacting negatively to this news are the same indians that thought Pakistan doesnt have any long range defense systems because the military couldnt afford it. Or thought their mig 21 could shoot down a jf 17 and f16 🤡🤡
I think Pakistanis should be able to point to stuff that is claimed first and then, later concentrate on us Indians. The tweet claims:
1) Top research Pakistani University -- which one? Let us know. Its not like the univ gained this ability overnight so it should be easy to show it acquired it over time.
2) In partnership with public companies - which one?
3) Tons of research papers - if it's research papers, it has to be published in journals and conferences right? can he point us to it?

Seems like reacting to Indians is more important than verifying random tweets for some Pakistanis.

I think Pakistanis should be able to point to stuff that is claimed first and then, later concentrate on us Indians. The tweet claims:
1) Top research Pakistani University -- which one? Let us know. Its not like the univ gained this ability overnight so it should be easy to show it acquired it over time.
3) Tons of research papers - if it's research papers, it has to be published in journals and conferences right? can he point us to it?

Seems like reacting to Indians is more important than verifying random tweets for some Pakistanis.
Cope

So can we say( just to boast on online forums 😉) that Pakistan is the second country( first probably Turkey) in the whole Muslim World that can make its TRM modules for Radars in home or its too early?
How many countries worldwide is what I am wondering?

MashAllah. Great news.

Screenshot_20220310_145622.jpg

1646924174963.png

According to the person who posted this on Twitter, they are in prototype stage with some potentially entering production

I always believed because Pakistanis are very smart. We just need funding and the right atmosphere and we would be ahead of many western countries in R&D

The distance between a prototype and production model is measured in blood not sweat.

So take it easy, there is a long long way to go.

Lil' Bhakt Bitch3s gonna cope. There is much more to come and it will all be revealed soon. Till then the most I can do is offer them a billion 20% discount burnol tubes so they can ease the pain in their assh0les.

1) Top research Pakistani University -- which one? Let us know
It's probably NUST (Research Institute for microwave and millimeterwave Studies (RIMMS)).
They have already experience in this field because they have worked on Radar systems funded by RWR (Pvt.) Ltd, Plot 219A, Street
7, I9/2, Islamabad.
1646926132271.png

So your first question is now answered.

As NUST is militarily administrated public university so military administrated companies like NESCOM,PAC etc. work in coordination with NUST.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/research-papers-pakistani-aerospace-technologies.726340/post-13432747

Plz have a look there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom