What's new

Pakistan has completed the ground-up development of GaN-based TRMs

We have talked about inhouse AESA solution but most didn't believe. May be, Pakistan is already in advance stages....guess.
According to the person who posted this on Twitter, they are in prototype stage with some potentially entering production

I always believed because Pakistanis are very smart. We just need funding and the right atmosphere and we would be ahead of many western countries in R&D

Why do Bhakts think that somebody wants them to believe at all? I mean, Abhinandan types are enough to testify on behalf of Pakistan.

According to the person who posted this on Twitter, they are in prototype stage with some potentially entering production

I always believed because Pakistanis are very smart. We just need funding and the right atmosphere and we would be ahead of many western countries in R&D

I am not sure about him but it was in-fact in chatter may be 2 years ago. We were developing back then. I wouldn't mind PT advance stages testing is almost done and production may start. After all, Mirages could be supporting full potential of SD-10 with self protection AESA, being not vulnerable at all. Just a wild idea.

Back
Top Bottom