What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's suppose that through out history France had been under Germanic influence and the Aryans :D could deal with spain at their whims .

But , somehow overnight the French emerged as an independent state . Now , no matter what , even if the germans disliked the Spaniards to the extent that every now and then the Spaniards remained under constant Germanic aggression (like in the case of historical Iranian and Afghani military expeditions on Delhi) and now with the entry of the new player ,the French , the rules of business have to be changed to accommodate the French as well !

so, like the good old saying , old habits die hard , the Iranians and Afghanis are having tough time to expect the new geo political reality ,which is the Islamic republic of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

perhaps things might become edible for our western neighbors after half a century or one .

to make things more clear , here's another example for you. In our part of the world there's a weird phenomenon in action . If one is dependent upon his uncles and then one fine morning that guy starts managing things on his own and goes on to excel in his life , his cousins would develop an element of jealousy so callous that they won't even offer him a glass of water let alone backing him up against any odds .

But those same cousins wont left any stone unturned to help that guy if the family's name is at stake .

Imho same is the case with our Iranian and Afghani cousins :p:

Both the cases you explained do exist. And let's hope they soon realize there is a third Player Now in the game. it's just a game of respect i think. do respect, have respect. Now it depend how soon they learn to respect Pakistan.

Both the cases you explained do exist. And let's hope they soon realize there is a third Player Now in the game. it's just a game of respect i think. do respect, have respect. Now it depend how soon they learn to respect Pakistan.
I hope this phase of geo-political hormonal imbalance comes to an end , asap. :D

This has been the biggest issue for Pakistan in last decade

Nobody GIVES PAKJISTAN the respect & importance they STRIVE

They want the same respect and importance afforded to INDIA by the world including USA Europe & even middle east .

What PAKISTANIS fail to understand is that you have to EARN this RESPECT through developing your industrial might , your political might and military technology might.

Iran is very important nation , a great civilisation and have enormous potential.

I don't see this in Pakistan WHO live in the GIANT shadow of INDIA who according to 99% of the world is the most important nation in SOUTH ASIA

@Mentee , my young friend,

You have analysed the psychological aspects of Pak's neighbours rather well.

It is very painful process and I fear it is going to take a very long time.

How can anyone of your neighbours accept that the Rise of Pak essentially nullifies their clout.

Iran can not be totally dominating the region because Pak is there. It can have all oil and gas..yet it will never become preeminent regional power.

india will remain boxed in the plains of South Asia because Pak is there. Then there is The Dragon gently making a perch in South Asia. Double bill for indians. So the indian angst is understandable.

Afghans are just mad... and their relevence is dependent on Pak. Can never be relied upon. Ever.

It is hence logical for all these states to gang up and coordinate their malice against Pak.

But it is to no avail. Pak is here to Stay. The more Pak grows the more it hampers their ambitions..

Wish Pak had better neighbours... but I fear we can only choose our friends.

They want the same respect and importance afforded to INDIA by the world including USA Europe & even middle east .

What PAKISTANIS fail to understand is that you have to EARN this RESPECT through developing your industrial might , your political might and military technology might.

Iran is very important nation , a great civilisation and have enormous potential.

I don't see this in Pakistan WHO live in the GIANT shadow of INDIA who according to 99% of the world is the most important nation in SOUTH ASIA

Bro read the Post by @Mentee . Here we are talking about Respect of Pakistan among it's neighbors. no body here is Asking US to respect Pakistan like India.

Does Pakistan respect its neighbours ?????

Iran = Yes.
India = We do accept you as a major Player in the region. isn't it sufficient ?
Afghanistan = Well. if Nepal send terrorists to India on daily basis. and daily attack your border posts. what will you guyz do ? the example of "Nepal attacking Indian's border" is deliberate. Same is the case. we return them what they daily ask for. Still Our PM, COAS many times in Interviews said that we consider Afghanistan as Equal and brother country.

India is the most important nation in South Asia, due to it's market and economy, not because India earned that respect.

Geopolitics doesn't give a shit about moral stances, or who did what.

i think i have answered this, check page 6 of this thread.

As for last part, well again you showed us your single digit IQ level, i mere wanted to say that 70 years does not matter, world know its nuclear flash point, at point they have to intervene.

so in your country you test IQ with English grammar tests? really pathetic, i think i have wasted enough of my time.

Yes you are absolutely right. 70 years is just a blink of an eye in the cosmic scale of Pakistan's history and strategic planning, you have a nuclear bomb and can use it at any time, and knowing English is highly overrated and all of us who bothered learning it just wasted our time because Urdu is the language of the future.

Oh, and also on page 6 you have written some amazing logic in your broken English that just proves your point. Anything else?

All this talk of nuclear flashpoint (I think you meant threshold) is useless. We are happy with the status quo and are simply biding our time. Either Pakistan will prosper and join the ranks of civilized nations or it will unravel due to internal fissures - both outcomes suit us just fine. In both scenarios you will stop bothering us. Kashmir is not going anywhere.

Yes you are absolutely right. 70 years is just a blink of an eye in the cosmic scale of Pakistan's history and strategic planning, you have a nuclear bomb and can use it at any time, and knowing English is highly overrated and all of us who bothered learning it just wasted our time because Urdu is the language of the future.

Oh, and also on page 6 you have written some amazing logic in your broken English that just proves your point. Anything else?

All this talk of nuclear flashpoint (I think you meant threshold) is useless. We are happy with the status quo and are simply biding our time. Either Pakistan will prosper and join the ranks of civilized nations or it will unravel due to internal fissures - both outcomes suit us just fine. In both scenarios you will stop bothering us. Kashmir is not going anywhere.

not a single fvck will be given about grammar and punctuation as long as people understand what i want to convey.. i am not writing for a newspaper or office which need checks.. i think you should get over with inferiority complex and being Kala angraiz, english learned from BPO's will not make you superior, your IQ will. :lol:

on page 6 i explained our east, west and north, in north a country which is insult to word country.. in west we have sectarian Mullah fiefdom which is consider international pariah state. we dont mind them barking against Pakistan. no need to add anything for eastern subhumans. my analysis must have hurt you..

no its not useless, its looming over our head. it just need spark a false flag act of terrorism of unimaginable level for example mass murder in Delhi .. which can come from even 3rd country such as Iran or any other who benefit from our destruction.

of course occupier Hindu will be happy with current situation of grave human rights violations, killings of protesters and desire to wipe out Kashmiri from Kashmir or either send them to Pakistan. civilized world already recognize hanuman army as atrocious (look at international media) if they dont speak against you bcoz of their business interests doesn't mean you are safe..

its looming over your head and you are not realizing.

not a single fvck will be given about grammar and punctuation as long as people understand what i want to convey.. i am not writing for a newspaper or office which need checks.. i think you should get over with inferiority complex and being Kala angraiz, english learned from BPO's will not make you superior, your IQ will. :lol:

on page 6 i explained our east, west and north, in north a country which is insult to word country.. in west we have sectarian Mullah fiefdom which is consider international pariah state. we dont mind them barking against Pakistan. no need to add anything for eastern subhumans. my analysis must have hurt you..

no its not useless, its looming over our head. it just need spark a false flag act of terrorism of unimaginable level for example mass murder in Delhi .. which can come from even 3rd country such as Iran or any other who benefit from our destruction.

of course occupier Hindu will be happy with current situation of grave human rights violations, killings of protesters and desire to wipe out Kashmiri from Kashmir or either send them to Pakistan. civilized world already recognize hanuman army as atrocious if they dont speak for their business interests doesn't mean you are safe..

its looming over your head and you are not realizing.

Yes I understand now. As long as we have Kashmir and BPO you will not be bother about grammar and afterwards you will write in impeccable language that you don't know.

And also if we don't SOLVE (code word for GIVE) Kashmir you will kill yourself and everyone else. I ANGRY! I KILL!!! Excellent bargaining position to adopt. It has gained you the world's respect for a long time and will continue to do so, I have no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom