What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you define Muslim?

Do you mean someone who interprets Islamic tenets the same way you do? So someone who interprets differently from you is not a Muslim? ...but.the other guy thinks you're the one who is not a Muslim.

Yet you say a person who kills for eating beef is a " proud Hindu" ? Does Hinduism proscribe killing anyone? Actually the opposite...Hinduism holds life so valuable that even animals are no to be killed.

You have different standards for different religions. Your arguments are colored by the belief that yours is the only one holy and others are misguided at best or evil at worst.
Another shining Indian jumps in.

You all need to first open the book and learn and then argue. It is no use arguing with the likes whom have learnt their opnion from arnab or fox news for that matter.

The problem is that the ones you are calling as "Muslim terrorists" get dollars from not so Muslim people. Would you like to cure the disease or waste your time curing the the symptoms of the disease?

I can believe that.

How do I know you are Muslim?

Because you say so?

Do you get my drift?

I don't believe you. Maybe you are just saying you are.
Exactly. Now to prove me wrong. You are suppose to have some knowledge on subject and ask me.but since you don't. You're thinking everyone is dumb as you

Another shining Indian jumps in.

You all need to first open the book and learn and then argue. It is no use arguing with the likes whom have learnt their opnion from arnab or fox news for that matter.
Not at all.

I am not asking you to open my holy book to read.

It may surprise you. :-)

You cannot assume that people who disagree with you have nothing to say. It is an arrogance that you cannot afford.

Calm down. Set out your arguments.

We are hear to read them.

Not at all.

I am not asking you to open my holy book to read.

It may surprise you. :-)

You cannot assume that people who disagree with you have nothing to say. It is an arrogance that you cannot afford.

Calm down. Set out your arguments.

We are hear to read them.
Great then. So BJP or mainstream Indian govt doesn't represent the santa dhram, right ?

Don't be ignorant stubborn,
Haven't you been I debate before at school or something.
Don't you know before you call something as such you're first supposed to learn about rather than hearing from people and action g like sheep ???
I'm sure you can read. Then I suggest you read about what Muslim and Islam is

Great then. So BJP or mainstream Indian govt doesn't represent the santa dhram, right ?

Again you insist on misspelling it in spite of me pointing out the correct spelling.

Your infantile attempt at showing that its not important enough for you to attempt to get it right.

You should not then get riled when others disrespect your faith in their own personal way.

You cannot assume that people who disagree with you have nothing to s
Disagree wk h knowledge of subject ??
How can OE disagree when one doesn't have any knowledge. When source of Info are hated filled likes of arnab or fox news ?

Again you insist on misspelling it in spite of me pointing out the correct spelling.

Your infantile attempt at showing that its not important enough for you to attempt to get it right.

You should not then get riled when others disrespect your faith in their own personal way.

Misspelling it as not as bad as calling it something so vile and disgusting and then arguing like an *** because u have 0 knowledge on the topic at hand

Don't be ignorant stubborn,
Haven't you been I debate before at school or something.
Don't you know before you call something as such you're first supposed to learn about rather than hearing from people and action g like sheep ???
I'm sure you can read. Then I suggest you read about what Muslim and Islam is
Dude, all you are saying is that "I am right and you are brain washed so you lost".

I have seen no actual arguments from you than your firm belief that Islam is the only true religion and all Indians are dawgs and their religions proscribe killing.

And in that rage that is created in your mind by the "sub humans" questioning your never before questioned belief system you are drowning and without answers.

Misspelling it as not as bad as calling it something so vile and disgusting and then arguing like an *** because u have 0 knowledge on the topic at hand

You are doing it on purpose.

We are not all kids here. Even if some of us obviously are.

Was going to point that out.

Happy to see a fellow grammar nazi.

Even if he's just an Arab.
You also pointed out my !mistake even though you're not hindu

You are doing it on purpose.

We are not all kids here. Even if some of us obviously are.
Like I said before its an honest innocent mistake I'm using tablet. Whereas what you insist on without any knowledge is far worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom