What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, first of all I am not a Hindu. All Indians are not Hindus, fyi.

Secondly, I do not need to know anything about Islam to know whether someone is a Muslim or not.

Thirdly, please stop going round and round in circles. I am not going to keep repeating myself, till you hear me say what you'd like to hear. My previous post was clear enough. If you do not get it, then leave it there.
When you don't know jack shit about the claim you're making then it makes you like an ***.
Do you see the falladcy of your argument. The world is not Bollywood. Where whatever fantasy you throws it becomes reality. When you have 0 knowledge of Islam how on earth you're making he claim that there Muslims ? Just because mainstream media says so ? Are by sheep ?
@waz a deliberate attempt to associate Islam with terrosim

So u agree to other statements that's why not reply. Good obedient boy.

Mike Mullen or not. If there was anything such as that real. Why are not we getting sanctioned like IRAN ??!!?!
will proceed in the evening

I am not the one getting bent out of shape because someone calls Muslim terrorists .... Muslim. :)

To be honest neither am I...

I always looked at it from the view point that there are bigger killers in the world then e.g isis,, like the U.S so being accused by killers means little

When you don't know jack shit about the claim you're making then it makes you like an ***.
Do you see the falladcy of your argument. The world is not Bollywood. Where whatever fantasy you throws it becomes reality. When you have 0 knowledge of Islam how on earth you're making he claim that there Muslims ? Just because mainstream media says so ? Are by sheep ?
@waz a deliberate attempt to associate Islam with terrosim

I'd be happy to change my mind if you prove undeniable proof that they are not Muslim.

Till such time, I shall go by what I read and see and hear from reliable global sources. Everyone cannot be wrong. And who exactly are you man? That I am supposed to take your word as Gospel here?

will proceed in the evening
To sanction Pakistan??! Lol

I'd be happy to change my mind if you prove undeniable proof that they are not Muslim.

Till such time, I shall go by what I read and see and hear from reliable global sources. Everyone cannot be wrong. And who exactly are you man? That I am supposed to take your word as Gospel here?
So you're free to actlile donkey. Your deliberate attemot has been proven. You have 0 knowledge o Islam and yet you claim them to be Muslims. You have nothing tos say. Good the more you prove yourself likeanass the more defence I get to perove that you're doing this on purpose

So you're free to actlile donkey. Your deliberate attemot has been proven. You have 0 knowledge o Islam and yet you claim them to be Muslims. You have nothing tos say. Good the more you prove yourself likeanass the more defence I get to perove that you're doing this on purpose

Please stop this infantile behavior. It may be attractive to some, but not to me.

You are an anonymous ID on an anonymous forum claiming that Muslim terrorists around the world are not ACTUALLY Muslim.

Ok. Like I'm going to believe you.

Happy to change your mind ???? Lol
You have0 knowledge of Islam. First go learn what Islam and what Muslim is then come. There's no point in arguing with one who is blind, why ?because he doesntnotknow what colour is or what what world is. You're exactly that as of now.

Happy to change your mind ???? Lol
You have0 knowledge of Islam. First go learn what Islam and what Muslim is then come. There's no point in arguing with one who is blind, why ?because he doesntnotknow what colour is or what what world is. You're exactly that as of now.

You are getting excited and your words are getting strung together. Please relax.

Please stop this infantile behavior. It may be attractive to some, but not to me.

You are an anonymous ID on an anonymous forum claiming that Muslim terrorists around the world are not ACTUALLY Muslim.

I am Muslim though. You're free to argue anything relation to it.
Where as you have 0 knowledge of Islam and are claiming themselves to he Muslims.
You seem very dull and not at all intelligent. Judging by your thought process. First you have0 knowledge on a subject. Then you proudly go on to declare it something which it is not, like did you even bother to read up the subject. Or you're too ignorant?

Then how on earth you claim them to be !Muslims ???!!
What cheap logic are u using ?
How do you define Muslim?

Do you mean someone who interprets Islamic tenets the same way you do? So someone who interprets differently from you is not a Muslim? ...but.the other guy thinks you're the one who is not a Muslim.

Yet you say a person who kills for eating beef is a " proud Hindu" ? Does Hinduism proscribe killing anyone? Actually the opposite...Hinduism holds life so valuable that even animals are no to be killed.

You have different standards for different religions. Your arguments are colored by the belief that yours is the only one holy and others are misguided at best or evil at worst.

The problem is that the ones you are calling as "Muslim terrorists" get dollars from not so Muslim people. Would you like to cure the disease or waste your time curing the the symptoms of the disease?

Ok, lets play it your way.

Please provide proof that those acts were done by non Muslims.

Each time a Muslim does an act of terror anywhere in the world, please prove and convince the world that he or she was not really a Muslim.

Till you can do that, and convince the world, the world will go by his or her name and past, the country they come from and faith they have been known to follow.

That's what all countries have been doing. That's how you guys have gotten the name you have.

Let us suspend hostilities today.

This is a personal loss.

:tsk:

I am Muslim though. You're free to argue anything relation to it.
Where as you have 0 knowledge of Islam and are claiming themselves to he Muslims.
You seem very dull and not at all intelligent. Judging by your thought process. First you have0 knowledge on a subject. Then you proudly go on to declare it something which it is not, like did you even bother to read up the subject. Or you're too ignorant?

How do I know you are Muslim?

Because you say so?

Do you get my drift?

I don't believe you. Maybe you are just saying you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom