What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another member who periodically posts on this thread trying to sound like the voice of reason, except that his agenda is quite clear.

I am not specifically pointing him out because I usually have polite exchanges with him on other threads.:p:

The sane part of me is, of course, concerned at how so many people have staked their entire future on one infrastructure corridor. However, there is a vile part that is actually quite enjoying it.

It is like the guy who never studies for exams and has full faith in the fact that he will sit behind the studious one during exam. Imagine his surprise...

I can translate that in your language as well if we can be civil about it. You can start wherever you please but be short and precise and definite.

Look, we are not the ones who are in this unique situation of border tensions with three different countries. If there is any trust issues, then it is on Pakistan's part to resolve. It seems everyone in the neighborhood dislikes you. Now you would obviously have us believe that everyone else is bad and you are otherwise, but how plausible is that?

As for your historical blather, save it. You are not the legatees of any historical empires, and neither are we. Stop making up stories to please yourself.

i think i have answered this, check page 6 of this thread.

As for last part, well again you showed us your single digit IQ level, i mere wanted to say that 70 years does not matter, world know its nuclear flash point, at point they have to intervene.

And as for IQ, only on PDF can a person who cannot even structure one correct sentence in English, does not even understand the basics of punctuation and grammar, accuse someone else of being low IQ. I suggest you take a crash course in English before commenting further. I recommend this book called Rapidex English Speaking Course - specifically meant for rural folk and housewives.

so in your country you test IQ with English grammar tests? really pathetic, i think i have wasted enough of my time.

in other words all of Pakistanis neighbors apart from china blames pak for terrorism , the only reason china wont complain is because the bordering Tibet is a gigantic mountainous wasteland

Here is even more funny thing. Lots of members in this forum have called me 'seeta', asked me if I knew verses from Quran, Called me 'Amit Gupta' (WT....Eff)!

Somehow it is so impossible for them to even think about a Muslim talking in favour of her own country! India.

Heck India owes its major strategic capabilities to a Muslim! APJ Kalaam!

They remind of the classical case of 'Believing a Belief' or 'Dragon in my Garage' as discussed in Car Segan's Daemon Infested World. You can present evidence to someone who bases their belief on evidence but you cannot change the guy who believes in a belief. They will go to any extent to prove to themselves and others that there is a 'Dragon in their Garages'.
Apj kalam was also a stinking merchant like you seeta who called himself muslim and go to temple for pooja and he also put red paint(tilak) to show harmony towards hindus they are ashamed on their muslim belief

in other words all of Pakistanis neighbors apart from china blames pak for terrorism , the only reason china wont complain is because the bordering Tibet is a gigantic mountainous wasteland

Afghanistan = Blames Pakistan for terrorism but itself is the major Terrorist hub, literally all of terrorist organizations in the world "somehow" have presence in Afghanistan. Literally every 2nd day, Terrorists are being killed while trying to Inter Pakistan or Attack Security check posts.

Iran = Blames Pakistan for terrorism but itself is the major Terrorist supporter in countries like Yemen, Bahrain Pakistan etc. Uzair baloch, and Kulbushan Yadhv are living examples.

India = Blames Pakistan for terrorism while his Ex-COAS, Ex-RAW head and current NSA head openly accepted that India supported+financed Mukhti baheni terrorist organization, Conducted terrorism in Pakistan using Afghan soil and Iran soil. disturbed the peace in Baluchistan by supporting BLA. Kulbushan is a living Example.
Interviews of India's Ex-COAS, Ex-RAW head, and Ajit dowal are on record. Anyone who have doubts can go to Youtube.

Now i don't know why these countries still Blames Pakistan for supporting terrorism in there countries.

@Hell hound , @Mentee . @The Eagle .. @Khafee

Afghanistan = Blames Pakistan for terrorism but itself is the major Terrorist hub, literally all of terrorist organizations in the world "somehow" have presence in Afghanistan. Literally every 2nd day, Terrorists are being killed while trying to Inter Pakistan or Attack Security check posts.

Iran = Blames Pakistan for terrorism but itself is the major Terrorist supporter in countries like Yemen, Bahrain Pakistan etc. Uzair baloch, and Kulbushan Yadhv are living examples.

India = Blames Pakistan for terrorism while his Ex-COAS, Ex-RAW head and current NSA head openly accepted that India supported+financed Mukhti baheni terrorist organization, Conducted terrorism in Pakistan using Afghan soil and Iran soil. disturbed the peace in Baluchistan by supporting BLA. Kulbushan is a living Example.
Interviews of India's Ex-COAS, Ex-RAW head, and Ajit dowal are on record. Anyone who have doubts can go to Youtube.

Now i don't know why these countries still Blames Pakistan for supporting terrorism in there countries.

You forgot to add #GetRekt in the end. :lol:

@Hell hound , @Mentee . @The Eagle ..
Very well said. I would like to add a few points:

Iran - Involved in destabilizing Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain, KSA, Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan. How much, and where they have succeed and failed, is for all to see.

India - Modi, Doval, and recently DG BSF KK Sharma - all three admitted to India's involvement in a sovereign country, by not only training Mukhti Bahini, but directly fighting against Pakistani forces.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bsf-admission-of-guilt.490550/

Very well said. I would like to add a few points:

Iran - Involved in destabilizing Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Bahrain, KSA, Yemen, Afghanistan and Pakistan. How much, and where they have succeed and failed, is for all to see.

India - Modi, Doval, and recently DG BSF KK Sharma - all three admitted to India's involvement in a sovereign country, by not only training Mukhti Bahini, but directly fighting against Pakistani forces.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bsf-admission-of-guilt.490550/

Exactly. their is a proverb in Pashto. "Channi (chaaj) Lotay se kehti hay tum me 2 suraakh hay".

Ab pata nahe iska English me kia hoga. :lol:

Kettle calling pot black.

I thought it's English will be difficult. thanks.

Okay I understand now..... CPEC IS NEW DSI!

900x580.jpg

animosity with india is natural as for Iran and Afghanistan , I believe that first time in the history these two countries have to deal with the indic folks to make any sort of economic n diplomatic ties with Delhi .

So by default there emerges another stakeholder in the south Asian game of thrones .

let's suppose that through out history France had been under Germanic influence and the Aryans :D could deal with spain at their whims .

But , somehow overnight the French emerged as an independent state . Now , no matter what , even if the germans disliked the Spaniards to the extent that every now and then the Spaniards remained under constant Germanic aggression (like in the case of historical Iranian and Afghani military expeditions on Delhi) and now with the entry of the new player ,the French , the rules of business have to be changed to accommodate the French as well !

so, like the good old saying , old habits die hard , the Iranians and Afghanis are having tough time to expect the new geo political reality ,which is the Islamic republic of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

perhaps things might become edible for our western neighbors after half a century or one .

to make things more clearer , here's another example for you. In our part of the world there's a weird phenomenon in action .

If one is dependent upon his uncles and then one fine morning that guy starts managing things on his own and goes on to excel in his life , his cousins would develop an element of jealousy so callous that they won't even offer him a glass of water let alone backing him up against any odds .

But those same cousins wont left any stone unturned to help that guy if the family's name is at stake .

Imho same is the case with our Iranian and Afghani cousins :p:

@MastanKhan (sir , this post is ready to be sledgehammered if you consider it to be some paragraphs of grand delusions )

@Sinopakfriend @Doordie @The Sandman @SherDil @Hell hound

animosity with india is natural as for Iran and Afghanistan , I believe that first time in the history these two countries have to deal with the indic folks to make any sort of economic n diplomatic ties with Delhi .

So by default there emerges another stakeholder in the south Asian game of thrones .

let's suppose that through out history France had been under Germanic influence and the Aryans :D could deal with spain at their whims .

But , somehow overnight the French emerged as an independent state . Now , no matter what , even if the germans disliked the Spaniards to the extent that every now and then the Spaniards remained under constant Germanic aggression (like in the case of historical Iranian and Afghani military expeditions on Delhi) and now with the entry of the new player ,the French , the rules of business have to be changed to accommodate the French as well !

so, like the good old saying , old habits die hard , the Iranians and Afghanis are having tough time to expect the new geo political reality ,which is the Islamic republic of Pakistan ! :pakistan:

perhaps things might become edible for our western neighbors after half a century or one .

to make things more clearer , here's another example for you. In our part of the world there's a weird phenomenon in action .

If one is dependent upon his uncles and then one fine morning that guy starts managing things on his own and goes on to excel in his life , his cousins would develop an element of jealousy so callous that they won't even offer him a glass of water let alone backing him up against any odds .

But those same cousins wont left any stone unturned to help that guy if the family's name is at stake .

Imho same is the case with our Iranian and Afghani cousins :p:

@MastanKhan (sir , this post is ready to be sledgehammered if you consider it to be some paragraphs of grand delusions )

@Sinopakfriend @Doordie @The Sandman @SherDil @Hell hound
There were no Iranian millitary expeditions in India, Nader Shah was an Afshar Turkoman not Irani/Farsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom