What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians are much more racist against each other, have you heard what some of you guys say about South Indians? And there are such racist people in all countries, this isnt specific to Pakistan infact overall Pakistanis are much less racist than Indians. There was even a survey, I'll try to find it.
Sir, now you are changing the topic.

See my post
BS. That is abritrary. Modern Indian Hinduism has very little to do with Vedic culture, the main gods arent worshipped, while most of Indians have zero to do with the Vedic Aryans of the steppe, genetically and culturally.
If you guys were practicing Vedic culture, you would have been slaying dark skinned and 'noseless' dasyus left and right :lol:

Indians are much more racist against each other, have you heard what some of you guys say about South Indians? And there are such racist people in all countries, this isnt specific to Pakistan infact overall Pakistanis are much less racist than Indians. There was even a survey, I'll try to find it.

http://www.ibexmag.com/pakistan/news/pakistan-among-the-least-racist-countries-in-the-world/

https://tribune.com.pk/story/550216/pakistan-one-of-the-least-racist-countries-in-the-world-survey/

Sir, now you are changing the topic.
The topic is racism and I'm on the topic
Racism+Map-India+Racist.jpg

BS. That is abritrary. Modern Indian Hinduism has very little to do with Vedic culture, the main gods arent worshipped, while most of Indians have zero to do with the Vedic Aryans of the steppe, genetically and culturally.
If you guys were practicing Vedic culture, you would have been slaying dark skinned and 'noseless' dasyus left and right :lol:

Just proved you wrong and now you are grasping at straws.

The topic is racism and I'm on the topic
Racism+Map-India+Racist.jpg
Your discussion with me was NOT on racism. It was commonality of Pakistani with Indians and how some Pakistani on this forum go to extreme extent to disown that.
Here is what you originally quoted me for

(Off topic)
It is so hilarious to see that there are people like @PaklovesTurkiye who suggest that most of Pakistani are 'Whiter' than Indians while not even looking at their own railway stations to see the masses of their own people. Weird to say the least. The reality is that both the countries share too many commonalities INCLUDING people and language. Had the terms been better it would have been US-Canada kind of situation.

Your discussion with me was NOT on racism. It was commonality of Pakistani with Indians and how some Pakistani on this forum go to extreme extent to disown that.
Here is what you originally quoted me for
Its inextricably tied with racism.

@PaklovesTurkiye @Max @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @Major Sam @Blacklight @Mugwop
@El Sidd

My Friends,

It seems you and your Pak is under coordinated attack.

Time to regroup and follow formations... a couple of indians are obviously working in synch.

See through this game. Hold your emotions. Don't waste energies.

This thread is purely for the purpose of insulting Pak...some indians using fake iranian ids.

Why are mods on vaccations... This thread needs to die NOW.

Enough of this nonsense.

All of you hold your ground and don't fall for distraction.

All their hineous games, be it at PDF or real world... will fail.

Kashmir is burning them alive... unbearable for them.

Why can't my Pak Friends see the context and statements coming from so called brotherly nation? Things are coordinated. See through this stupid game. Percieve!!

SPF

@waz @The Eagle this thread needs to die. Please, take action. Thanks!

My dear friend,

We have seen it all before. This is not something new but a continuation of systematic desperation by Pakistan's enemies.

Our greatest gift is patience. Those in the Indus valley were the first to use 4th generation info wars.

The reason for silence is because we have an upper hand and we will respond to a time of own choosing not theirs.

A jungle is full of noises of the petty till the lion roars the Jungle to calm and order.

Our enemies are just paranoid because they are helpless and quite desperate. They are cracking and on the brink of implosion.

We are investing alot of our efforts at a different front at this moment in time. You can take this as official state policy that Pakistan does not treat or see any of its neighbour as a threat now. We have moved forward for finding better competition on a different playing field beyond meager comprehension of our enemies.

Do not burden yourself with such petty affair my friend. You know for your own self that when you have a blue print of your enemies plan its no longer worth losing your sleep over it.

Lo jee, now all of us are conducting a 4th generation Info war. Where is Zaid Hamid when you need him. I thought we were trained in fifth generation warfare. :)

Its inextricably tied with racism.
No sir, Racism is prejudice against a certain 'race'. Here it is not even a question of race! LOL
It is question of a belief that 'All Pakistani have a racial/cultural identity this is extremely distinct and 'Whiter' than all Indians'
Something that is not supported by historic and heck even visual evidence.

Why do you think that rest of the world confuses us so much? We look and act too much similar.

Lo jee, now all of us are conducting a 4th generation Info war. Where is Zaid Hamid when you need him. I thought we were trained in fifth generation warfare. :)

No sir, Racism is prejudice against a certain 'race'. Here it is not even a question of race! LOL
It is question of a belief that 'All Pakistani have a racial/cultural identity this is extremely distinct and 'Whiter' than all Indians'
Something that is not supported by historic and heck even visual evidence.
You're staring to sound like a broken record. No Pakistani claims to be 'white', this disease is mainly restricted to the Aryan wannabes among Indians. Most Pakistanis do have a have seperate 'racial/cultural' identity than most Indians, given how diverse the region is, genetically and culturally.
Regarding lightness, the more north-west of a region you go, the more lighter people arw gonna get, its a cline all the way from South India uptill Europe.

My dear friend,

We have seen it all before. This is not something new but a continuation of systematic desperation by Pakistan's enemies.

Our greatest gift is patience. Those in the Indus valley were the first to use 4th generation info wars.

The reason for silence is because we have an upper hand and we will respond to a time of own choosing not theirs.

A jungle is full of noises of the petty till the lion roars the Jungle to calm and order.

Our enemies are just paranoid because they are helpless and quite desperate. They are cracking and on the brink of implosion.

We are investing alot of our efforts at a different front at this moment in time. You can take this as official state policy that Pakistan does not treat or see any of its neighbour as a threat now. We have moved forward for finding better competition on a different playing field beyond meager comprehension of our enemies.

Do not burden yourself with such petty affair my friend. You know for your own self that when you have a blue print of your enemies plan its no longer worth losing your sleep over it.

Bless your words, my Friend, Brother!

It is just disturbing to see this onslaught of uncontrolled hate and malice against Pak.

I am a student of Indus Valley Civilisation...and what goes even farther back. If your people only knew and embrace their Heritage...

I have no doubt about the People of Indus. Your Time has come now.

With all my heart I wish you very best in becoming who are meant to be.

Your wise words are truly comforting here.

Let my Pak Friends here at PDF see in your words, what you have made me Percieve.

I am reassured now.

Bless you and all Paks like you. Bless Pak!

Regards,

SPF

You're staring to sound like a broken record.
I am not sounding like a broken record, you are hopping like a rabbit when it comes to the point of discussion. I am merely trying to keep discussion on the point that I posted and you quoted.

No Pakistani claims to be 'white'
Janaab, I have shown you the post in question and the point of being 'Whiter' than all Indians. Rest, I guess all of us have liberty to have our own opinions. Rest of your post is irrelevent and based on your own assumptions.

I am not sounding like a broken record, you are hopping like a rabbit when it comes to the point of discussion. I am merely trying to keep discussion on the point that I posted and you quoted.

Janaab, I have shown you the post in question and the point of being 'Whiter' than all Indians. Rest, I guess all of us have liberty to have our own opinions. Rest of your post is irrelevent and based on your own assumptions.
I can quote many such posts of Indians saying how North Indians are white Aryans and South Indians are black Dravidians and other bs. What do you want to prove? Such people can be found in all countries, this isnt unique. This entire discussion is pointless anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom