What's new

PAKISTAN HAS BECOME A SAFE HEAVEN OF TERRORISTS: IRANIAN MP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shajida Khan 6 minutes after you posted he comes along to prove your point.

Here is even more funny thing. Lots of members in this forum have called me 'seeta', asked me if I knew verses from Quran, Called me 'Amit Gupta' (WT....Eff)!

Somehow it is so impossible for them to even think about a Muslim talking in favour of her own country! India.

Heck India owes its major strategic capabilities to a Muslim! APJ Kalaam!

They remind of the classical case of 'Believing a Belief' or 'Dragon in my Garage' as discussed in Car Segan's Daemon Infested World. You can present evidence to someone who bases their belief on evidence but you cannot change the guy who believes in a belief. They will go to any extent to prove to themselves and others that there is a 'Dragon in their Garages'.

Last edited:
(Off topic)

I was once listening to Hassan Nisar and one of the best comment he made about it was something like this.

"Doosraon ki kamyaabi ko apana batana ek mashk shuda jehniyat ka ikrar hei" "Hamare yahan tareekh ko marod kar pesh kiya jata hei"

See some of his episodes on how certain Pakistani think that they once ruled Spain and while discussing this with Turks they make an *** of themselves.

In his opinion the present day Pakistani are facing the biggest crisis of identity. Some feel that they are having a certain 'Turkish Connection', Some feel it is 'Arabic and KSA' connection. No one wants to own the real identity of Muslims from subcontinent because that will connect them with their most hated enemy, Indian and specially Indian Hindus.

It is so hilarious to see that there are people like @PaklovesTurkiye who suggest that most of Pakistani are 'Whiter' than Indians while not even looking at their own railway stations to see the masses of their own people. Weird to say the least. The reality is that both the countries share too many commonalities INCLUDING people and language. Had the terms been better it would have been US-Canada kind of situation.

Pakistan is Indus valley...Indians are of Ganga...Difference lies there...Yes...We all are humans, but culture is different.

The funniest thing is Mughals looked down upon Punjabi Muslims. No Punjabi had a high position in the Mughal court while even Hindu Rajputs and Afghan Pashtuns (who openly rebelled against Mughals) found places in the courts. Several writings speak about Mughals disdain for Punjabis yet people on this forum claim Mughal identity.

Malik Darwesh Khan Janjua, Sultan Sarang Khan Gakhar, Kamal Khan Gakhar were all Punjabi Muslims and generals in the Mughal court. Shahbaz Khan Kamboh, a Lahori Punjabi general, conquered Deccan and Bengal during Akbar's reign. Bahadur Shah's mother was a Punjabi Muslim Jarral, who were allied with Aurangzeb (who was Bahadur Shahs father). In the Battle of Khanwa, Babur had Raja Sanker Khan Janjua as a general in his army. Khokhars of Punjab were also recruited by Razia Sultana to take back Delhi. Infact, during most of the Sultanate times, Punjab was in revolt under the Khokhars who burnt down Lahore and Jullunder. Muhammad Ghori was also killed by them at Jhelum, bringing to an end the Ghorid dynasty. Sials of Jhang had murdered a Mughal prince once he tried to make peace between them and their rival Kharrals. Gakhars of North Punjab stayed loyal to Humayun after he was exiled, while Sher Shah Suri made Rohtas Fort to subdue them. In the 18th century, Adina Beg Khan, another Lahori Punjabi general drove the Rohillas out of Punjab, later uniting with the Marathas to push out the Durranis and ended up ruling most of Punjab independently. Rai Abdullah Khan Bhatti (popularly known as Dulla Bhatti) was led the most popular rebellion against the Mughals, while Akbar had to shift his capital to Lahore to deal with this, with some sources saying he was captured by the Bhattis as well. The Khokhars of North Punjab also gave refuge to the Shah of Khwarezm when he was being chased by the Mongols under Changez Khan, and later fought with them at the Indus. In the 18th century, when Nader Shah invaded the Gakhars allied with him and joined him onto Karnal while he faced tough resistance by the Gondals of Mandi Bahauddin under Dillo Khan and Saido Khan Gondal. During this period much of Central Punjab was ruled by Panah Bhatti and Walidad Khan Sial, from the Ravi to the Jhelum.

(Off topic)
It is so hilarious to see that there are people like @PaklovesTurkiye who suggest that most of Pakistani are 'Whiter' than Indians while not even looking at their own railway stations to see the masses of their own people. Weird to say the least. The reality is that both the countries share too many commonalities INCLUDING people and language. Had the terms been better it would have been US-Canada kind of situation.

Let's get real, there are legit differences, even among Indians. South Asia is probably 10x more diverse than Europe or the Middle East, 1.5 Billion or something people dont have to identify the same.
Punjabi Sikhs dont consider themselves the same as some UP/Bihari guy, Marathis are 'very different' from Bengalis, Brahmins have 'nothing to do' with chamars, North Indians and South Indians are 'worlds apart' but all Pakistanis and all Indians (1 billion +of them) are supposed to be the same. Yeah right.

First I did not touch Iraq , Sadam was brutal killer as all other dictators are or were!!!! And Sir , many many many Sunni Muslims also died In Iraq . Iraq war was not Shia , Sunni war!!!
And to me all who died are Muslims (no shia or sunni ),
Now we Pakistani (especially me) we don't look things in Shia or Sunni matter, Its persians who do that , Reason of occurs smithy. Sir try to find out what happened in 79 and also please try to find out How Persians fought that war??? Let me know who start using Shia , Sunni first ? And try to find out how many Indians Muslims (Shia) Iran recruited for her different wars .

Here is even more funny thing. Lots of members in this forum have called me 'seeta', asked me if I knew verses from Quran, Called me 'Amit Gupta' (WT....Eff)!

Somehow it is so impossible for them to even think about a Muslim talking in favour of her own country! India.

Heck India owes its major strategic capabilities to a Muslim! APJ Kalaam!

They remind of the classical case of 'Believing a Belief' or 'Dragon in my Garage' as discussed in Car Segan's Daemon Infested World. You can present evidence to someone who bases their belief on evidence but you cannot change the guy who believes in a belief. They will go to any extent to prove to themselves and others that there is a 'Dragon in their Garages'.

I noticed that too. Another interesting thing I've noticed is they try to claim a lineage back towards IVC in an attempt to give their country a historical claim to exist. This falls flat when you realize IVC has no link to modern day, medieval or even ancient history of the Subcontinent. IVC was lost to time and it wasnt until the British came that the sites where rediscovered. There is no culture of the IVC people that carried on through history so how can one claim to a descendant from them. It would be like humanity discovered alien ruins on Mars when we start colonizing the stars and humanity claiming we belong to the Martian civilization. Absurd.

@PaklovesTurkiye @Max @DESERT FIGHTER @Areesh @Major Sam @Blacklight @Mugwop
@El Sidd

My Friends,

It seems you and your Pak is under coordinated attack.

Time to regroup and follow formations... a couple of indians are obviously working in synch.

See through this game. Hold your emotions. Don't waste energies.

This thread is purely for the purpose of insulting Pak...some indians using fake iranian ids.

Why are mods on vaccations... This thread needs to die NOW.

Enough of this nonsense.

All of you hold your ground and don't fall for distraction.

All their hineous games, be it at PDF or real world... will fail.

Kashmir is burning them alive... unbearable for them.

Why can't my Pak Friends see the context and statements coming from so called brotherly nation? Things are coordinated. See through this stupid game. Percieve!!

SPF

@waz @The Eagle this thread needs to die. Please, take action. Thanks!

Let's get real, there are legit differences, even among Indians. South Asia is probably 10x more diverse than Europe or the Middle East, 1.5 Billion or something people dont have to identify the same.
Punjabi Sikhs dont consider themselves the same as some UP/Bihari guy, Marathis are 'very different' from Bengalis, Brahmins have 'nothing to do' with chamars, North Indians and South Indians are 'worlds apart' but all Pakistanis and all Indians (1 billion +of them) are supposed to be the same. Yeah right.

Oh we all are very well aware of the diversity of Indian subcontinent and India itself. The issue I am raising is the commonality which Pakistan has with a huge number of Indians and how certain Pakistani some how feel that all Pakistani are 'Too 'Whiter' than any Indian'. This is a recurring 'belief' which is raised on this forum.

It would be like humanity discovered alien ruins on Mars when we start colonizing the stars and humanity claiming we belong to the Martian civilization. Absurd.

Fail analogy. So you're saying that Pakistanis are not native to the land they inhabit and would be like if humans colonized Mars and start claiming 'Martian' history? Dafuq?
And hows that any different from Indians going on about Vedics and whatnot, thing they dont have anything to do with?

Oh we all are very well aware of the diversity of Indian subcontinent and India itself. The issue I am raising is the commonality which Pakistan has with a huge number of Indians and how certain Pakistani some how feel that all Pakistani are 'Too White To be any Indian'. This is a recurring 'belief' which is raised on this forum.
I dont think any Pakistani has claimed to be white, infact its mostly Indians who do this and go on about how they are 'Aryans' and try to seek kinship with Europeans (which is lulz). Your Punjabi Sikhs dont like to be associated with UP/Biharites at all, ( they are very racist against them) Brahmins have got a fetish for being Aryans or whatnot, why dont you go preach all this to them?

Fail analogy. So you're saying that Pakistanis are not native to the land they inhabit and would be like if humans colonized Mars and start claiming 'Martian' history? Dafuq?

Im saying the two cultures are completely unrelated to one another so the latter has no claim on the former.

I dont think any Pakistani has claimed to be white, infact its mostly Indians who do this and go on about how they are 'Aryans' and try to seek kinship with Europeans (which is lulz). Your Punjabi Sikhs dont like to be associated with UP/Biharites at all, ( they are very racist against them) Brahmins have got a fetish for being Aryans or whatnot, why dont you go preach all this to them?

Pesh hai Khidmat!
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...orists-iranian-mp.492695/page-37#post-9434267
It is a post from this thread only.

It is not simply the question of 'White' . It is more of a question of All Pakistani being 'Whiter' than any Indian.

To quote the post

"Lol...I didn't want to be racist but your this post will make me go throught that thing...Have you Indians ever looked yourself in mirror...You didn't even have to use Iodex to make your skin dark...You guys can be recognized easily from far...I have never met with such dark guy who belongs to Pakistan or Arab countries..."

And hows that any different from Indians going on about Vedics and whatnot, thing they dont have anything to do with?

Current Hinduism is a direct connection to Vedicism. The Vedas are central to Hinduism, the same Vedic gods exist, the same liturgical langauge is used. Vedic culture is an early form of Modern Hindu culture.

Im saying the two cultures are completely unrelated to one another so the latter has no claim on the former.
Please tell us more about how ancient Vedic culture is related to the Ganges Plains or the Deccan Plateau. And while you're at it, about ancient Egyptians and modern ones, Iraqis and Sumeria etc.

Please tell us more about how ancient Vedic culture is related to the Ganges Plains or the Deccan Plateau. And while you're at it, about ancient Egyptians and modern ones, Iraqis and Sumeria etc.

See my post

Current Hinduism is a direct connection to Vedicism. The Vedas are central to Hinduism, the same Vedic gods exist, the same liturgical langauge is used. Vedic culture is an early form of Modern Hindu culture.

Pesh hai Khidmat!
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...orists-iranian-mp.492695/page-37#post-9434267
It is a post from this thread only.

To quote the post

"Lol...I didn't want to be racist but your this post will make me go throught that thing...Have you Indians ever looked yourself in mirror...You didn't even have to use Iodex to make your skin dark...You guys can be recognized easily from far...I have never met with such dark guy who belongs to Pakistan or Arab countries..."
Indians are much more racist against each other, have you heard what some of you guys say about South Indians? And there are such racist people in all countries, this isnt specific to Pakistan infact overall Pakistanis are much less racist than Indians. There was even a survey, I'll try to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom