What's new

Pakistan for newbies...

Dude dont fell her head with nonsense....

The first so called rebellion was started by khan of kalats brother ...after the khan ceeded to Pak..... he than surrendered by was punished... the next shit happened due to the 1 unit BS...

And now the dead bird insurgency was rejuvinated thanks to the death of bugti (another "nationalist" who cared more about his dogs than his people... or a stake in the govt n billions of rs in gas royalities that he would take) ...

Nawaz is just a shmuck.... the initial initiatives were undertaken by PPP with its NFC etc... aswell as the army which started recruited dozens of thousands of baluch youth ... giving them a stake in the country n trying to bring them to the national stream...

Hi @Jf Thunder
Hello @DESERT FIGHTER

Unfortunately, I can only write about 3 pages about whole Balochistan :(...
So far, this is what I am understanding:

Balochistan is the largest province yet the least populated and developed...
also,
Balochistan has two different kind of hmm... issues? front fights?

a) Baloch separatism (along with Iranian Baloch)
b) Afghan Taliban

Balochistan has a small majority of Balochis but an important minority of Pashtuns (who are the ones that support Taliban)

Baloch separatism started right from the State of Kalat. But this movement is led by Sardaris, but because of the Sardari system, Balochistan has literacy issues, since they won't let tribesmen to get educations or political active.

Since the Baloch were "against" federal government, they had to "allied" with Pashtuns there to keep them loyal ?

But ...How accurate is all that??????

I had no idea how to bring the Army into this province... but now that you mention
" the army which started recruited dozens of thousands of baluch youth ... giving them a stake in the country n trying to bring them to the national stream.."

That gives me a huge idea how to conduct it

Hi @Jf Thunder
Hello @DESERT FIGHTER

also,

Yes.

b) Afghan Taliban

Nope... we dont have any taliban issue... and insurgency is pretty low intensity.. but there has been a recent surge in secterian terrorism..
Balochistan has a small majority of Balochis but an important minority of Pashtuns (who are the ones that support Taliban)

No Pashtuns dont support Taliban..
Baloch separatism started right from the State of Kalat. But this movement is led by Sardaris, but because of the Sardari system, Balochistan has literacy issues, since they won't let tribesmen to get educations or political active.

Before Kalat ... states like Makran,Lasbela etc had already ceeded to Pak... so did the Khan of Kalat.. but insurgency was started by his younger brother n ended pretty quickly .. he was offered amnesty... but after his surrender he was still tried... later it started during Bhuttos regime.. and than after Bugtis death... and yes... Sardari system is still there... the poor masses are considered pretty much expendable... also only 3 tribes (unfortunately mine included) are somewhat into insurgency ... the Bugtis.Mengals n Marris .. although all their so called chiefs are pro govt.. but there are others from those families... who support insurgency...
Since the Baloch were "against" federal government, they had to "allied" with Pashtuns there to keep them loyal ?

There is no "alliance" between anybody... Pashtun belt is seperate from the Baluch belt.. with Quetta being an ethnically diverse city/capital... inhabited by Punjabis,Sindhis,Hazaras,Pashtuns and Baluch...

I had no idea how to bring the Army into this province... but now that you mention
" the army which started recruited dozens of thousands of baluch youth ... giving them a stake in the country n trying to bring them to the national stream.."

After Musharaf .. Gen Kiyani took the initiative.. he recruited thousands of young men into the military.. and the program/initiative is still running... over 30,000 men have been recruited since 09-10 till date... apart from the army building schools,basic health units n cadet colleges ... and also giving scholarships to local students... its like a "soft prong" strategy to bring young men n the people to the national stream...

@DESERT FIGHTER

Thanks a lot for all these clarifications!!! :-):dance3:

so... What do you thing of this distribution

Page 1: I explain Balochistan as a whole, ethnicity diversity and sardari system-
Page 2: Insurgencies and Sectarian terrorism... (is this about the anti-shia group?)
Page 3: Efforts of the Army into recruiting and its effort for bring them to national stream?

Is there any other topic I should mention? Am I missing something ?

@DESERT FIGHTER

Thanks a lot for all these clarifications!!! :-):dance3:

so... What do you thing of this distribution

Page 1: I explain Balochistan as a whole, ethnicity diversity and sardari system-
Page 2: Insurgencies and Sectarian terrorism... (is this about the anti-shia group?)
Page 3: Efforts of the Army into recruiting and its effort for bring them to national stream?

Is there any other topic I should mention? Am I missing something ?

You can add a little historic facts... some other things like who supported these insurgents (in the past russia,afghans,iraqis and indians.. indians are still doing that).

Secterian yes.. these sobs are a new headache.. before we didnt have any such problems..

Also apart from the armys recruitment drive... the positive stuff from the federal govt.. like NFC award,extra funds etc...

But the main probem in the province is corruption,sardari system and education.... i mean Baluchistan is a good mine.. from minerals n gems... from Gold to copper n coal.. we have all.. govt reports/esitmates are that mineral wealth we are sitting on is worth trillions... but again.. Corruption is the God in Baluchistan.

Last edited:
You can add a little historic facts... some other things like who supported these insurgents (in the past russia,afghans,iraqis and indians.. indians are still doing that).

Secterian yes.. these sobs are a new headache.. before we didnt have any such problems..

Also apart from the armys recruitment drive... the positive stuff from the federal govt.. like NFC award,extra funds etc...

But the main probem in the province is corruption,sardari system and education.... i mean Baluchistan is a good mine.. from minerals n gems... from Gold to copper n coal.. we have all.. govt reports/esitmates are that mineral wealth we are sitting on is worth trillions... but again.. Corruption is the God in Baluchistan.

Ohh ok ok Yes, you're right, it's really important to mention who supported insurgents
and of course, the positive things going on... I will finish writing the info and I'll get back to you to ask about that NFC award heehehe because i dont know anything about it

Thanks again for enlightening me :yahoo::pakistan:

Ohh ok ok Yes, you're right, it's really important to mention who supported insurgents
and of course, the positive things going on... I will finish writing the info and I'll get back to you to ask about that NFC award heehehe because i dont know anything about it

Thanks again for enlightening me :yahoo::pakistan:

You are very welcome sis.. best of luck .. :tup:

Last edited:
@Karla M - I wrote an article on Baluchistan a while ago Some Historical Inaccuracies !

Here is another article on the accession of Kalat : THE ACCESSION OF KALAT: MYTH AND REALITY

37pc Baloch favour independence: UK survey !

And here is some information I collected on the '47 Referendum in NWFP (KPK) - not exactly relevant but if you're writing about KPK it may be of some use - The 1947 NWFP Referendum !

Hope its of some help.

Ohhh thanks a lot!!! It's going to be of much help!!

Yes after balochistan... I'm thinking of writing about 'pashtuns' in KPK and FATA... Although I'm not sure yet... I wanna finish provinces part as soon as possible but not sure if combining fata with KPK could be done... What do you think?

Yes after balochistan... I'm thinking of writing about 'pashtuns' in KPK and FATA... Although I'm not sure yet... I wanna finish provinces part as soon as possible but not sure if combining fata with KPK could be done... What do you think?

I'm glad to help.

For FATA you can always ask Pakistanis from FATA like @Orakzai @farhan_9909 and @Abu Zolfiqar ! :)

FATA agencies should be separate provinces and KPK, Punjab and Sindh especially, Balochistan and other provinces should be broken down into smaller provinces. Turkiye has 81 provinces and we are roughly the same size.

in the interests of better and manageable governance which clearly this country is lacking

Thank you for the Tag.
And i would be glad if i could be of any help.
To be honest FATA and people of KPK are very close so most of the people in FATA and KPK would want FATA to be align with KPK.

FATA agencies should be separate provinces and KPK, Punjab and Sindh especially, Balochistan and other provinces should be broken down into smaller provinces. Turkiye has 81 provinces and we are roughly the same size.

in the interests of better and manageable governance which clearly this country is lacking
That certainly is one option too people would be ok with it too if dealt with care.

Hi @Jf Thunder
Hello @DESERT FIGHTER

also,

b) Afghan Taliban

yes pretty much what you said sums it all up,
after the Army got involved there positively, they have started to give education to people, the General Amnesty of any terrorist group that surrenders itself, and protection from other terrorist groups.
BTW a bit far from the topic, the Sardars try to keep the education away from the tribesmen and the masses as they want to retain their control and influence over them

Very interesting point...about dividing Pakistan into more provinces...
who's against that? landlords?

Thank you for the Tag.
And i would be glad if i could be of any help.
To be honest FATA and people of KPK are very close so most of the people in FATA and KPK would want FATA to be align with KPK.

That certainly is one option too people would be ok with it too if dealt with care.

Why is FATA not yet a province or annexed with KPK?

yes pretty much what you said sums it all up,
after the Army got involved there positively, they have started to give education to people, the General Amnesty of any terrorist group that surrenders itself, and protection from other terrorist groups.
BTW a bit far from the topic, the Sardars try to keep the education away from the tribesmen and the masses as they want to retain their control and influence over them

Oh oh it's not really far from the topic... No education no development and everything remains the same... I am including this in the intro of balochistan :)

Back
Top Bottom