What's new

Pakistan for newbies...

ooh there's still time...
I hope that by then I am done with my thesis... :unsure:

If you apply to US let me know... that'll close to visit :usflag:

Where are you applying for your Masters then ? :azn:

Hmmm I still want to apply in Pakistan hehehe...

But some people suggest Mexico itself and PhD in Pakistan if I still feel like I have to

No Mexico and then PhD in the US would be a much better option; none of our universities are well-ranked !

Why not just visit Pakistan instead ? :)

Visiting is never the same... :( you don't get to truly understand the culture....
But if I am not applying there at least I have to definitely go for a long visit :D

If you apply abroad then you don't sound like you would want to go back to Lahore :p

Visiting is never the same... :( you don't get to truly understand the culture....
But if I am not applying there at least I have to definitely go for a long visit :D

Yeah a long vacation could be nice or you might even come on one of those semester exchange programs to one of our Universities for a single semester ! :)

If you apply abroad then you don't sound like you would want to go back to Lahore :p

Lahore is my city....I'd always go back to Lahore ! :)

Yeah a long vacation could be nice or you might even come on one of those semester exchange programs to one of our Universities for a single semester ! :)

Lahore is my city....I'd always go back to Lahore ! :)

In mexico you get paid for studying a masters... So... No exchange programs :(

Anyway.... :( thesis first....
You gotta help me with my next chapters :P I wanna finish already

What's your Masters option? Finances?

In mexico you get paid for studying a masters... So... No exchange programs :(

Anyway.... :( thesis first....
You gotta help me with my next chapters :P I wanna finish already

What's your Masters option? Finances?

Yup its Finance...or more like Banking and Finance ! :)

I'll help you with your next chapters ! :agree:

just have to ask, do afghans and pakistanis still hate each other or is it becoming less?

what is gujrat like?

oooh Masters... in Pakistan or abroad? what did you study??
hey in Pakistan do you get paid for studying a masters?

Uhmm... I am not sure who is Baluch here... :undecided:
errr? the situtation in Baluchistan were quite bad from the start with frequent rebellions, even soon after partition, during Iskender Mirza's time, and during the rule of Zulifqar Ali Bhutto and during the rule of Gen Musharraf, prompting the Pakistan Army to undertake operations there quite frequently, due to which the developed a loathing for the Pakistan, but things got comparatively better after the Govt of Nawaz Sharif allowed the Balochis to make a Govt of their own choice, now they are much more happy, but quite a few Army Generals have got the title of Butcher of Baluchistan with Gen Tikka Khan getting the title twice, once for Baluchistan, and the other for Bengal
Tikka Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Probably yes but.... How else am I going to get an excuse to live in Pakistan???? :(
the highest ranking Uni we have is PIEAS, but NDU and QAU will also do i thing or maybe NUST
but NUST and PIEAS are engineering Unis

errr? the situtation in Baluchistan were quite bad from the start with frequent rebellions, even soon after partition, during Iskender Mirza's time, and during the rule of Zulifqar Ali Bhutto and during the rule of Gen Musharraf, prompting the Pakistan Army to undertake operations there quite frequently, due to which the developed a loathing for the Pakistan, but things got comparatively better after the Govt of Nawaz Sharif allowed the Balochis to make a Govt of their own choice, now they are much more happy, but quite a few Army Generals have got the title of Butcher of Baluchistan with Gen Tikka Khan getting the title twice, once for Baluchistan, and the other for Bengal
Tikka Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the highest ranking Uni we have is PIEAS, but NDU and QAU will also do i thing or maybe NUST
but NUST and PIEAS are engineering Unis

Dude dont fell her head with nonsense....

The first so called rebellion was started by khan of kalats brother ...after the khan ceeded to Pak..... he than surrendered by was punished... the next shit happened due to the 1 unit BS...

And now the dead bird insurgency was rejuvinated thanks to the death of bugti (another "nationalist" who cared more about his dogs than his people... or a stake in the govt n billions of rs in gas royalities that he would take) ...

Nawaz is just a shmuck.... the initial initiatives were undertaken by PPP with its NFC etc... aswell as the army which started recruited dozens of thousands of baluch youth ... giving them a stake in the country n trying to bring them to the national stream...

Dude dont fell her head with nonsense....

The first so called rebellion was started by khan of kalats brother ...after the khan ceeded to Pak..... he than surrendered by was punished... the next shit happened due to the 1 unit BS...

And now the dead bird insurgency was rejuvinated thanks to the death of bugti (another "nationalist" who cared more about his dogs than his people... or a stake in the govt n billions of rs in gas royalities that he would take) ...

Nawaz is just a shmuck.... the initial initiatives were undertaken by PPP with its NFC etc... aswell as the army which started recruited dozens of thousands of baluch youth ... giving them a stake in the country n trying to bring them to the national stream...
so did i say something different what you said?
i just didnt tell the result of those rebellions, well i just forgot to mention the Army recruiting scheme
well personally wasnt the 1 unit good?

Back
Top Bottom