What's new

Pakistan Constitution should make hijab compulsory: JI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude the point is simple - once you start seeing other's people's beliefs, sects etc as wrong, physical violence is just a natural progression. .

Its everywhere everyone considers other religions faulty and own as sans any weakness or fault and thats the reason for formation of new religions.

I say do believe whatever you believe about yours and others' religion BUT give respect to other's religion

Misguided muslims will stay misguided unless a great change in their mindset takes place.....the convictions muslims have to their faith is very strong to the point of defying logic.......Hence even if its misguided , it will stay so .............

Madrassa and mullah with no education who have a kalediscopic view of the world thru their version decides to be the shepherds of light.........oh well we all are screwed !!!

Sir .. App sahi ja rahian hain .. closing yourself in a deluded realities small room and talking loudly will unfortunately never change the facts and truth.. The sahabas also went around the world conquering countries .. but because those days are gone all you can do is brainwash women into acting like livestock and thumping your chests over such a great achievement. Who will put a burqa over your brain so we do not see the true ugliness that is your misguided faith???
Sir I know people who have converted thousands are converting to Islam in Europe every day and Hijab is order of Islam and every women has to do it and as Islamic Government its their duty to enforce it Islam is growing and it will keep growing if you want to live a life of an ignorant and slave of west its your choice

Sir I know people who have converted thousands are converting to Islam in Europe every day and Hijab is order of Islam and every women has to do it and as Islamic Government its their duty to enforce it Islam is growing and it will keep growing if you want to live a life of an ignorant and slave of west its your choice

If every women doesnt do it....Will you judge or Allah ??

Islamic government is supposed to enforce ?? ............are religious convictions so weak that they need to be enforced?? ......why not media campaign,ad or other sort of propaganda to increase hiab wearing...Why the need to enforce ?? ...is it because Rule of land is made by the those with strength ??

slaves of west ??............adopting good part of other cultures does notmake you slaves..................Islam accept Slavery.......there is no clear clause in it to ''ENFORCE '' non slavery...................It was the WEST that abolished slavery and brought forth Human equality and rights

Live a life of ignorant ??.............who are you to judge and make proclaimation on someone else................they call themself liberal or moderate....you call them ignorant....................they call you fanatic mullah , you call yourself normal salafi............

Let GOd and GOD alone be the judge.............learn to live with differences , promote your values and ideals by your actions and deeds.....NOT FORCE

Kyun, kiya hua? What did i change?
You've become a tad more agreeable, nothing bad, all for the better! :D

Hadith are very important to understand Islam. Without Hadith Muslims would not know how to pray. Problem arises from differentiating the authentic from unauthentic ones.
RazPak, Quran and only Quran's authenticity, till the day of judgement has been guaranteed by the Almighty, nothing else, nothing more.

If every women doesnt do it....Will you judge or Allah ??

Islamic government is supposed to enforce ?? ............are religious convictions so weak that they need to be enforced?? ......why not media campaign,ad or other sort of propaganda to increase hiab wearing...Why the need to enforce ?? ...is it because Rule of land is made by the those with strength ??

slaves of west ??............adopting good part of other cultures does notmake you slaves..................Islam accept Slavery.......there is no clear clause in it to ''ENFORCE '' non slavery...................It was the WEST that abolished slavery and brought forth Human equality and rights

Live a life of ignorant ??.............who are you to judge and make proclaimation on someone else................they call themself liberal or moderate....you call them ignorant....................they call you fanatic mullah , you call yourself normal salafi............

Let GOd and GOD alone be the judge.............learn to live with differences , promote your values and ideals by your actions and deeds.....NOT FORCE
Sir ALLAH has given Laws Islamic Governments have to implement if they will not implement ALLAH will punish them that is why it is duty of Islamic government to enforce it first read the system of Islam before writing the above thing

You've become a tad more agreeable, nothing bad, all for the better! :D

RazPak, Quran and only Quran's authenticity, till the day of judgement has been guaranteed by the Almighty, nothing else, nothing more.
Mr you can't even tell the method of Salah from Quran nor of Hajj nor of Zakat and nor of Roza Sir and the same Quran has told to follow HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and also that what every HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW is in fact from ALLAH to be Muslim you have to follow both Quran and Sunnah only Kharjis deny Hadees and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told about them already that they will end up in hell

Sir ALLAH has given Laws Islamic Governments have to implement if they will not implement ALLAH will punish them that is why it is duty of Islamic government to enforce it first read the system of Islam before writing the above thing
Allah also gave you a brain to think and act, are you using it?
we are not here to hear your bull shits dude, you want to be the next mullah, fine but just don't mess arround here

Allah also gave you a brain to think and act, are you using it?
we are not here to hear your bull shits dude, you want to be the next mullah, fine but just don't mess arround here
Sir I am not talking to you an ignorant kafir I am a Muslim I will tell what Islam tells Muslims to do and what are the laws of Islam if your brain has some problem go get that solved

Allah has given the laws for the Govt to implement Not enforce ...not use violence and subjugation to make them do it ....it should be done willingly how one willingly converts religion..........it has the same essecnce and conviction

Thats why the concerned govt should use media ,papmplets,Camps and other sort of propagandas like school visits to spread the ideals of true hijab .....................What you and others are suggesting is the Rule of the strong on the will of others..... The only one who can rightfully judge is Allah/God...hence we as humans will have to show more leniency and acceptances of differences and sins that dont cause social chaos..........

Sir I am not talking to you an ignorant kafir I am a Muslim I will tell what Islam tells Muslims to do and what are the laws of Islam if your brain has some problem go get that solved
now that I am being named as Kafir, let me tell you this, i belive in one God and he has no name, that suprem being tests us on every parameter and does not interven in ones actions, the cause and effect is completely the responsibility of the human and not that of the suprem being.

Unfortunately the only slave here is you. Slave to lies and propaganda. Its not your fault, its your society and upbringing. It has corrupted you beyond repair. Now you are a mouth piece for the lies you have been fed and continue to think them as truths. Long story short, if you think you and your kind got what it takes then lets see you even try to bring this nonsense as a law. Sir Ibkay Maar. How did your DPC rally turn out? They vowed never to stop protesting till the supply route closed? They went back to their AC rooms to rethink their low turn out. I suggest you do the same, as if thats not already the case.

Unfortunately the only slave here is you. Slave to lies and propaganda. Its not your fault, its your society and upbringing. It has corrupted you beyond repair. Now you are a mouth piece for the lies you have been fed and continue to think them as truths. Long story short, if you think you and your kind got what it takes then lets see you even try to bring this nonsense as a law. Sir Ibkay Maar. How did your DPC rally turn out? They vowed never to stop protesting till the supply route closed? They went back to their AC rooms to rethink their low turn out. I suggest you do the same, as if thats not already the case.
Sorry I follow ALLAH and HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW if you want deny them fine Muslims follow them and they will keep on following them better than becoming slave of ****** west and bowing to those mentally sick nations DPC is doing what think is right and all Muslim know what to do you liberal slaves of western **** should think what they hell are you doing you have been corrupted from bloody gays and lesbian nation so check out your mental state Mr

now that I am being named as Kafir, let me tell you this, i belive in one God and he has no name, that suprem being tests us on every parameter and does not interven in ones actions, the cause and effect is completely the responsibility of the human and not that of the suprem being.
Mr kafir is term for Non Muslims Mr do some research before talking

Then HOW did you miss surah An-Nur? Ayat 31:

And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity, and not to display their charms [in public] beyond what may [decently] be apparent thereof; hence, let them draw their head-coverings over their bosoms. And let them not display [more of] their charms to any but their husbands, or their fathers, or their husbands’ fathers, or their sons, or their husbands’ Sons, or their brothers, or their brothers’ sons, or their sisters’ sons, or their womenfolk, or those whom they rightfully possess, or such male attendants as are beyond all sexual desire, or children that are as yet unaware of women’s nakedness; and let them not swing their legs [in walking] so as to draw attention to their hidden charms And [always], O you believers - all of you - turn unto God in repentance, so that you might attain to a happy state!
You're covered in hypocrisy
O yes there was! Not in Arab land maybe! But even the West excepts there was...Mother Mary is never shown without her head covered! The nuns cover their head, I wonder why?!
isnt this what you said? That arabs women didnt cover their heads? Please dont be so ignorant, they indeed did and so did the men, otherwise how would it be possible to reveal the ayah in such a context? The purpose of the ayah is that jahiliya women covered their head but left a lot of cleavage, so it's asking them to use the headcovering(which was ALREADY there since paganism, theyre culture) to cover the bosom; is that too hard for you to understand? Now I can easily say 99% of so called hijabis don't cover their breasts and act all proud and stuff

LOL, therein lyes the caveat. Try to understand it. :)

Read Islamic history, cross-reference it with "Makki" and "Madni" Ayats, and the associated timing with the cultural situation. Quran is a very progressive religion, try to understand the reasoning behind Ayats, and you'll feel free as bird! :D

I spent most of my life searching for truth in scripture. The only one that calms my soul is Islam. But Islam @ my level of interpretation, no wonder...... Allah granted me the IQ to see beyond the obvious :angel:
OMG THERE'S A DEBATE GOING ON AND I WASNT INVITED????
:angry:
I guess I should stop sleeping till 2

Now that is just chauvinist

By her not wearing appropriate clothes she is asking for it
By her covering decently, she looks hot
By her covering her face she is oppressed...

When can she walk with pride without worrying about your chauvinist comments?
1) i dont agree
2)that's not decent, that's basically pointless. I mean it's just like some women look good in blue and others in green, so similarly from a natural point of view it's just an accessory - can make her look better or worse

There's no chauvinism in what i have said

Do Pak women wear saris ?
The ones from delhi(i think) and the ones that watch bollywood

Hadith are very important to understand Islam. Without Hadith Muslims would not know how to pray. Problem arises from differentiating the authentic from unauthentic ones.
Someone hasnt read the quran well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom