What's new

Pakistan conducted another successful test fire of indigenously developed Submarine Launched Cruise

Pakistani Missile test videos are fake animation - @Levina is an ISI agent : Col Loser47 :sarcastic:
Badi hassi aa rahi hai ??? 8-)

I don't blame him for misunderstanding me.
He was being spoon fed by a rival Indian forum, and he is close to them. Anyways I'm over that incident so stop rubbing salt into my wounds. :rolleyes:

Now coming back to your topic- BABUR III, well it really wasnt a surprise to us. Your guys had established a nuclear naval authority in 2013. From what I have gleaned Pak nuclear triad doesn't come close to meeting international standards at this stage. You guys need nuclear powered submarines
Frankly why do you guys waste money working on a achieving a submarine launched nuclear capability when India has a NO first use policy??? :disagree:

Badi hassi aa rahi hai ??? 8-)

I don't blame him for misunderstanding me.
He was being spoon fed by a rival Indian forum, and he is close to them. Anyways I'm over that incident so stop rubbing salt into my wounds. :rolleyes:

Now coming back to your topic- BABUR III, well it really wasnt a surprise to us. Your guys had established a nuclear naval authority in 2013. From what I have gleaned Pak nuclear triad doesn't come close to meeting international standards at this stage. You guys need nuclear powered submarines
Frankly why do you guys waste money working on a achieving a submarine launched nuclear capability when India has a NO first use policy??? :disagree:
Are you in Abu Dhabi ? I was there last week.

Lol, I like meeting pdf members if opportunity arises . But I just remembered you are goirl and I am an uncle, so never mind :lol:
Let me tell you sir that I dont mind meeting anyone who is respectful and has good intentions.
Ofcourse I will have to take my husband's permission for the same. Lol
One last Q- why did you ask about Abu Dhabi? Lol

Last edited:
Let me tell you sir that I dont mind meeting anyone who is respectful and has good intentions.
Ofcourse I will have to take my husband's permission for the same. Lol
One last Q- how did you locate me? Lol
I didn't locate you, I just asked if you are in Abu Dhabi . Because on another dimension you mentioned you are in UAE .

You are back with your conceited bharti bullshit to ruin this thread......... I thought you died and were burning in your own eternal hate

Keeping all the rhetoric aside, as a man of science, I must congratulate Pakistan for having accomplished this feat if they really did it on their own. These are some of the instances Where I feel they should be a little bit more transparent. Anyways this particular launch does seem legit and also if one observes carefully, this one is "different" from the previous launch. Which also proves that previous launch wasn't actually a Pakistani launch.
I'd like to highlight that capability to achieve a controlled underwater ignition and clearing it off water is nothing short of really good achievement for Pakistan. What is also commendable is the fact that Pakistan somehow is able to produce the system in house without actually having serious R&D in any of the specific areas of aerospace or sub systems. For instance Pakistan does not have any R&D in micro turbofans/jets, aerospace grade actuators or navigation boards(military grade), yet they've a working system at their disposal.
For India it would indeed complicate the nuclear equation when Chinese submarine first start arriving in Pakistan. That's the time when these nuclear armed baburs would be integrated onto a real naval platform. All the gossip of changing the combat management system of Agosta to accommodate Baburs is way off the mark for the simple reason that combat management systems are highly proprietary and one doesn't have authorization to tweak the code to incorporate let's say a mission planner for the cruise missile. Mission planner is a software that is embedded into the launch platform that provides a way of navigation way points to the missile. These navigation way points form the outer loop that the control system is required to track. I've published one such paper at AIAA(American Institute of aeronautics and astronautics) and another one using advanced neural networks based controller is on the way.

two things............
Yes we have the expertise to modify any weapon system that we currently have in our possession
Why do we need to modify Harpoons when we can produce our own systems with greater range and accuracy?

I know Pak has the ToT for the Agosta subs...so modification of those is fine. I was asking more in terms of Harpoon modifications he mentioned.

...and I'm not being cynical...just asking out of curiosity.

No sign of this expert neither RajSantaleees :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

View attachment 462568

Indian media flushed him after last stinky job

Any news on RAJ47 or he is hiding under his pillow out of sheer embarrassment??

Without any doubt, Pakistan is leading strategic long range missile technology. Submarine launched long range cruise missile thanks to a propellant tubes to release actual missile on sea surface is one of the most challenging technology Pakistan has introduced which is rare on Muslim World. I am really proud to see such strategic missiles in the hand of brothers. Your strenght make us stronger. Keep up achievements to reach 1000+km brothers. That is really great. Congratulations...

This post should be a case study.
Only Turkey can send us this post, in such a way.

Only the operating syste is in Unix as it uses C++ almost all non Russian Cms are written in C/C++ or Java.

But to integrate a new missle you need so much more than OS, you will have to 're programme the TMS320C30 processors which has a different code provided by lead integrator of CMS (and not manufacturer like Texas Instrument).
@amardeep mishra

You are only too young,
why do you want to parade yourself naked for the whole world ?

Because we don't believe in Baniya they said something else and do something else....Bagal mien churi munn mien ram ram....further recently Indian politics made statements which suggest they are up to some adventure and to keep monkeys at their place we need such missiles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom