What's new

Pakistan conducted another successful test fire of indigenously developed Submarine Launched Cruise

Does that mean that with purchase of new submarines from China, Pakistan can deploy longer range Baburs on its submarines?
That depends on the length of the tubes of the S-26/S-30. @Penguin Do we know anything in this regard?

Yaar ... tabiyyat tou theek hai?
Kiyaa post ker rahay ho?
He was trying to post this GIF of the Hyunmoo-3 SLCM of South Korea.
Except the nose cone ejection, everything else is done the same way in Babur-III.
Wait, Babur-3 & Hyunmoo-3? Food for conspiracy thoughts :pop:

Wait, Babur-3 & Hyunmoo-3? Food for conspiracy thoughts :pop:
:astagh:
Baba jee, why do you want Gangadeshis to waste their last drop of intelligence on this conspiracy. The nose ejection on Hyunmoo-3 means it has different type of nozzles installed for vectoring. BTW I like the idea.

Just wondering how these SLBM / SLCM are launched during oceanic storms and hurricane ?
I personally experienced hurricanes in mid ocean and it's damn powerful thing.

At hurricane force wind the waves are as high as a small Hill and wind so strong that we couldn't walk upright if at all..
Such a missile being hit by an ocean wave or hurricane force wind will have serious effects.

:astagh:
Baba jee, why do you want Gangadeshis to waste their last drop of intelligence on this conspiracy. The nose ejection on Hyunmoo-3 means it has different type of nozzles installed for vectoring. BTW I like the idea.
I just thought of adding Hyunmoo-3 to the Kh-55/DH-10/Torgos/Tomahawk combo of Babur's theoretical ancestors. Would make a nice story somewhere on some smartass's blog, "Remember the time when Pakistan proliferated with the wrong Korea?" :drag:

I just thought of adding Hyunmoo-3 to the Kh-55/DH-10/Torgos/Tomahawk combo of Babur's theoretical ancestors. Would make a nice story somewhere on some smartass's blog, "Remember the time when Pakistan proliferated with the wrong Korea?" :drag:
Well, you can add IP cameras to the list of ancestors. Considering the initial ones with the TI C6700 chip are cousins to the Babur's inertial system.

That depends on the length of the tubes of the S-26/S-30. @Penguin Do we know anything in this regard?
though question is not directed to me but I want to mention that most of western origin sub exported to other countries have torpedo tubes of ~6.5m in length (NOTE: for this currently I do not have a source ready with me I read about this when Babar-III was tested first time) 533 mm in diameter.

Our Agosta-90 have torpedo tube of 533mm [link:1] but Agosta-70 have 550mm torpedo tube [link:2]

Last edited:
another great achievement for and by Pakistan! Very nice video, this time you can actually see its fired from under the sea! lets hope we see more soon...

though question is not directed to me but I want to mention that most of western origin sub exported to other countries have torpedo tubes of ~6.5m in length (NOTE: for this currently I do not have a source ready with me I read about this when Babar-III was tested first time) 533 mm in diameter.

Our Agosta-90 have torpedo tube of 533mm [link:1] but Agosta-70 have 550mm torpedo tube [link:2]
Yeah I know about the tubes of Pakistani subs. I wanted to know about the length of tubes of S-26/S-30. Maybe the subs S-20 is based on can give us the answer.

So are you suggesting that Agosta 70 are the Nuclear weapons carrier not the 90b?

I wanted to know about the length of tubes of S-26/S-30. Maybe the subs S-20 is based on can give us the answer.
Chinese and Russians have 7 meter torpedo tubes as standard (this is what I read during that time)

So are you suggesting that Agosta 70 are the Nuclear weapons carrier not the 90b?
nope I am not suggesting anything .... I am just stating the information already available in public domain.

BTW diameter of torpedo tube was never the issue problem was always related to the effective length of the torpedo tube which is supposedly shorter than 6.5 meter or approximately 6.3 meter, so my understanding about the Babar-III that it is shorter in length (at least around 0.5 meter) with a bigger booster than the booster of the surface launch Babar to accommodate the additional need of underwater propulsion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom