What's new

Pakistan conducted another successful test fire of indigenously developed Submarine Launched Cruise

not really in order to integrate non vendor weapons you need to reprogram the feeder software which is different than OS. Using COTS OS does not mean foreign weapons can be easily integrated but they are used so
sensitive applications, such as oceanographic/topographic 3-D maps, 3-D velocity fields and 3-D radar/sonar maps, as well other applications involving objects moving in a 3-D environment can be easily added.

Why do you think no Non NATO weapons have been fired from French submarines or even German ones.
In fact Israel had to use its own CMS on Dolphins, since they literally had to change all but the Frame of STN Atlas CMS

Still no action against this multiple ID rat @waz @The Eagle

Mods of PDF are sleeping like always

I see it above cloud, so its still a cruise missile but not ground hugging??? Babur 3 is pretty much ground hugging

In the video you can see the engines failing. Nirbhy will join other illustrious Indian products like Arjun & LCA. India will rely on Russian imports Brahmos, T-90 and SU-30 respectively to compensate domestic failures. But the program will not completely die. It will continue the process of failure to sooth national ego.

I see it above cloud, so its still a cruise missile but not ground hugging??? Babur 3 is pretty much ground hugging
Pak CMs hug the terrain like crazy MFs

D5C42321-CF1E-46E6-8457-6096279C7EAF.jpeg

Bas hogaya Shuru tu? :rofl::rofl:

This dumba$$ still believes Pakistan doesn't have "serious R&D" in fields related to advance missile technology and yet Pakistan has built MIRV ballistic missile systems and submarine/submerged launched nuclear cruise missiles. Keep living in your gullible bharti idiocracy.

You won't be getting the info you want. Bugger off.

Maybe send him a box ladoos instead

That is actually a very good observation. All Babur variants are terrain hugging. An important feature of any cruise missile to maintain stealth.

That is actually a very good observation. All Babur variants are terrain hugging. An important feature of any cruise missile to maintain stealth.
may be it is the initial flight profile where its drop its solid fuel booster and starting to sea skimming phase @Dalit :what:

Bas hogaya Shuru tu? :rofl::rofl:

This dumba$$ still believes Pakistan doesn't have "serious R&D" in fields related to advance missile technology and yet Pakistan has built MIRV ballistic missile systems and submarine/submerged launched nuclear cruise missiles. Keep living in your gullible bharti idiocracy.

You won't be getting the info you want. Bugger off.
Yaar what did you expect from an iblees ki bayva.. oh wait, that's in Urdu. Here's the translation in hindi:
Yaar what did you expect from raanvarr ki vidhva!!! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
very good news indeed ! soon these will be fired from submarines.

I don't know buddy as I understand these missiles are not compatable with agosta 90s firing system, but I really hope you are right.
I don't believe it either buddy it too early assume bro but news says that its fire from MOBILE DYNAMIC PLATFORM SO @Rashid Mahmood sources said that it was fired from submarine that not confirmed that either from agosta 90b or some other submarine fired it

I really want to hear what that shithole raj47 come up this time. I got suggestion for him. Work on theory that this is not a missile but rather a snake, you see, how it shed it's skin at the launch. Swear, the billion plus rats will believe him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom