What's new

Pakistan cleric says anti-Taliban fight 'un-Islamic'

Altaf Hussain just said that lal masjid should be burnt and destroyed. I beg Altaf Bhai to send some Nadeem commandoes to Islamabad and carry out his order.

didn't take them long to come crawling out of the woods.

It shows the bad level of Govt's authority that one man is spreading hatred in the capital and no police action against him :angry:.

He also says Daish and our's (Mullah Abdul Aziz) ideologies are same and we are on the right path.

960118_10152678766582663_8289462738136982886_n.jpg

Would love to see his response if one of his son/grandson was killed in that massacre......

Just to point out,,, this guy who calls him self a MAULANA and operates out of a red color building he calls a MASJID is being STRONGLY CONDEMNED by civil society of Pakistan. Thousands have gathered out side his hide out (since yesterday) in this freezing cold and protesting against his actions and statements

AND an FIR have been filed against him when he came out with his goons to threaten the protestors.

I wonder how different our tone and the mindset of the common man would be to this kind of extremism had it not have been for the Peshawar attack.

This man represents a much deeper menace embedded firmly within the fabric of our society. Defeating the taliban alone won't rid us of it.

Don't try to provoke sectarian war. Deobandi have nothing to do with this. Mufti e Azam of Pakistan who is a deobandi himself have condemned this attack and called these bastards Zaliman. No deobandi support killing of innocent citizens and Ulemah of Deoband have publicly denounced any armed moment within Pakistan.

These TTP bastards are brain washed by RAW, Mossad and CIA and they have nothing to do with Islam. Remember pictures of TTP Talibans having tattoos on back? and their were few of them who didn't had any khatna.
OOO man i am proud of you reply and watching shitty indians giving their views abouts Deobands and wahabis well you are the first and i think only one you tried to shut them up although they will not as usual but i am more sad about my Pakitani brothers because if you cant have eachother's back than how can you be united against any threat. Show some unity because this is the only way we can get through this mess and for indians stop blamming our brothers for mess created by your RAW.

Appreciate the people who protested, is silent majority making a noise here? Jury is still out but I hope this kind of thing gain more momentum and every such Mualana is confronting and brought to books.

I wonder how different our tone and the mindset of the common man would be to this kind of extremism had it not have been for the Peshawar attack.

This man represents a much deeper menace embedded firmly within the fabric of our society. Defeating the taliban alone won't rid us of it.
I don't know about others man but tell you what, i feel my years old wish being fulfilled. Since the time of lal Masjid operation, i have been criticized by family and friends for being an out spoken supporter of actions of army/government at that particular incident. The man is getting what he truly deserved. It was so sad and unbearable to see people making a hero of this scum. good to see some pay back!!

Don't try to provoke sectarian war. Deobandi have nothing to do with this. Mufti e Azam of Pakistan who is a deobandi himself have condemned this attack and called these bastards Zaliman. No deobandi support killing of innocent citizens and Ulemah of Deoband have publicly denounced any armed moment within Pakistan.

These TTP bastards are brain washed by RAW, Mossad and CIA and they have nothing to do with Islam. Remember pictures of TTP Talibans having tattoos on back? and their were few of them who didn't had any khatna.
stating facts is not provoking sectarianism. I am not saying that every deobandi is linked with taliban or extremism. But the fact here is that every TTP member belongs to either deobandi or wahabi. Its a known fact. and i am enable to understand why is that.

I don't know about others man but tell you what, i feel my years old wish being fulfilled. Since the time of lal Masjid operation, i have been criticized by family and friends for being an out spoken supporter of actions of army/government at that particular incident. The man is getting what he truly deserved. It was so sad and unbearable to see people making a hero of this scum. good to see some pay back!!

Don't worry, just tell em we're the ones on the right side of history.

Back
Top Bottom