What's new

Pakistan cleric says anti-Taliban fight 'un-Islamic'

That bastard is heavily protected inside the lal mosque compound. Big walls all around with barbed wire. Jihadists surrounding the whole mosque trying to scare away anyone who is not welcome.
in middle of Islamabad!!

no only all 27 charges against him were droped the a$$hole is opening new cases against musharaf for killing his fellow terrorists
--
:o::o::o:
but dear.. who did this turn around ..?
you cant put evidance can be accepted as far fethc argument:close_tema:t but case on guy who made cleaning got shiit?:devil:

I'm giving fatwa on this retard. Can some pious Pakistani do the deed?
Aozubillah Huminshai taan nirajeem, Bismillah Arahman Araheem
I seek refuge from Satan, In the name of Allah the most gracious and the most merciful.

in the light of the following verse
“And whoever kills a believer intentionally, his punishment is Hell; he shall abide in it, and Allah will send His wrath on him and curse him and prepare for him a painful chastisement.”(Surah an-Nisā’ 4:93)

and another
“Whoever slays a soul, unless it be for a manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all humanity; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all humanity.”(Surah al-Mā’ida 5:32)

my fatwa states that
"KILL THAT IDIOT, HANG HIM NOW"

Fatwa by Maulana Jf Thunder

pero doller got into them
i am not a terrorist, and i am a deobandi (atleast i think i am, not sure)

People should drag this dog on the street during Friday Prayer and send him to hell.

Arrest him and hang him.... Those terrorist killed our 14 army jawans in lal masjid

Back
Top Bottom