What's new

Pakistan can become SuperPower because of talent.

No pun intended but there has been a thread on in the last week where India has been living in a delusional state whereby they genuinely seriously believe they will become the next superpower and we been entertaining you. Really there was more chance of you winning a test match in england.
Sure we got major issues in Pakistan and need to sort things out but we are all allowed to have dreams dont we?

sorry brother if i burst your bubble!
but there is a difference between dreaming and Blind nationalism

i know your country going through a bad phase and you need something to cheer about.

but suppose if I posted here the video of our desi jugaad and call us future superpower due to that

i mean that will be sheer stupidity.

we need a reality check as the western world is way ahead of us and working on alien technologies.

A bunch of guys frm karachi made it.....(their first bike)..... And now they have opened a shop and will make u a bike within ur budget... frm 6-10 lac or more depending on what you want..... the engine is frm Honda... capacity is 800cc or smthin..

A few more pics:
qna0q9.jpg

t7ydmf.jpg

2m2z2au.jpg

fnqy38.jpg

Now got to admit that this is some coool sh!t :tup::tup::tup:

Good work (if) this is what they come up in there first attempt.

Pakistan had very talent......but limited resources.........

One of your guys just spent 8 lakhs Pakistani Rupees developing something that seems a cross b/n a helicopter,car and a jet fighter and you say you don't have any resources.

My point was that this guy lives in a small town & build this car on his own using his talent & if govt help these guys in getting education they can take Pakistan far ahead in technology.

BTW i can see how much jealeous most trolls & false flaggers or ghaddars are here, they are worried for their super power dream coming to ground.

Just Pakistan need is good govt & than Pakistan will rock & rule the world.:pakistan:

:sniper:@ trolls
and since 1947 there never was a good goverment...sadly.
there were alright...Nah I am just being to nice.

Not bad actually when you consider that a PAK motor company came up with this

sitara1.jpg

for a random person to come up with a car with a ceiling fan as accessory is not bad at all...especially for countries not known for scientific know-how ...Congratulations

The Video is proof that how far can Pakistan go if govt utilize some funds on talented Pakistanis, even Pakistan can beat technology giants like America, Europe or Japan because Pakistanis are gifted with huge talent by God.

I don't know if this video is already shared here at PDF.

:pakistan::pakistan:

:blink: is he going to participate in any giant toy competition .:woot:.

it can't fly or fire missiles. just some external fittings only.

Last edited by a moderator:
sontha dabba em kotukontunnarura kodakallara. as you mentioned Japan, Japanese kids can make Robots. they are far far far ahead than us(Pakistani's and Indians)

Not bad actually when you consider that a PAK motor company came up with this

sitara1.jpg

for a random person to come up with a car with a ceiling fan as accessory is not bad at all...especially for countries not known for scientific know-how ...Congratulations

I saw this article by Pakistani by saying,"Pakistan answer to India's 1 lakh rupees car(i.e.TATA Nano)" The car was unveiled 1 year before the launch of TATA Nano. Now, this car seems nowhere near to TATA Nano.

The Video is proof that how far can Pakistan go if govt utilize some funds on talented Pakistanis, even Pakistan can beat technology giants like America, Europe or Japan because Pakistanis are gifted with huge talent by God.

I don't know if this video is already shared here at PDF.

:pakistan::pakistan:

Hmm. Honestly speaking this car can be put in Mela to earn money. Small children would be happy to have a ride in such vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow....and the op was serious about this.

what adds fuel on fire, is the fact that the news presenter was trying to pass it off as something related to technology (=__= ).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom