What's new

Sindh can turnaround Pakistan's fortunes, thus solving it's problems in the process

They want to nuke solution to their problems.
Nukes will solve a lot of problems. Got Japan to give up, defeated the aliens in Independence Day, and forced your nation to become Pakistan eunuch and cause them to behave passive aggressively in a phaggot way by posting faux bravado testimonies from your soldiers and leaders. Honestly, those nukes screwed you big time. Had you not tested, Pakistan army would be irrelevant today. They wouldn’t be able rely on them to blackmail you and the world.

Some Dilli punjabis, that lot is very brash for the most part lol

nobody cares about dalits apart from tableeghis and missionaries because they fertile ground for "dharm parivartan"

I don't know of the TJ nowadays ever going to Dalits to convert them. The TJ is a bunch of idiots who cook using gas cylinders in moving trains and burning some of the train and its passengers in the process.

The ones to convert to "Islam" nowadays are idiotic Whites in the West or a few confused souls in India or those in Zakir Naik's boring gatherings and these supposedly convert live.

For all the above categories I mentioned "Islam" and not Islam.

And the @Areesh'es and @hussain0216'es of the world will chant a number and declare "Islam is the fastest growing religion of the world, Mashallah". :rolleyes:

he's a laal tableeghi

Yes.

Sindhi culture promotes anything but stinginess, literally the chilliest culture in Pakistan- a bit too chill for my liking, open hearted, friendly, hospitable like all other Pakistanis
not really. i think its the land and the wadera hold on it. take a Sindhi out of Sindh and he becomes one of the most brilliant and skilled workers (other than those on sarkari naukri).

not really. i think its the land and the wadera hold on it. take a Sindhi out of Sindh and he becomes one of the most brilliant and skilled workers (other than those on sarkari naukri).
Not the land just that political apparatus and Baloch political class (who are always involved in tribal conflicts like a bunch of neanderthal African/ new genie tribes - just a couple days ago 12 people died in interior Sindh due to tribal conflicts of Sindhi speaking Baloch tribes)

Last edited:
I don't know of the TJ nowadays ever going to Dalits to convert them. The TJ is a bunch of idiots who cook using gas cylinders in moving trains and burning some of the train and its passengers in the process.

The ones to convert to "Islam" nowadays are idiotic Whites in the West or a few confused souls in India or those in Zakir Naik's boring gatherings and these supposedly convert live.

For all the above categories I mentioned "Islam" and not Islam.

And the @Areesh'es and @hussain0216'es of the world will chant a number and declare "Islam is the fastest growing religion of the world, Mashallah". :rolleyes:

Yes.

Shut up pervert

Sindh can turnaround Pakistan's fortunes, thus solving it's problems in the process.

Whenever there's a thread about Sindh on PDF, the topics mostly discussed are:

* Sindh's part in IVC

* Sindh's political dynasties like Bhutto and Zardari

* The differences between Sindhis and Urdu speakers over Karachi due to rural quota

* Backwardness in interior Sindh

But what is rarely discussed is the great science & technology talent of Sindhis.

If Sindh's science & technology talent is utilized, Sindh can turnaround Pakistan's fortunes, thus solving it's problems in the process. Give opportunities to Sindhis and see what unbelievable things happen in Pakistan. Many economic, technical and governance issues would be resolved. Implementing this elegant idea would have saved so much trouble for Pakistan and prevented so many of Pakistan's defeats. Common lay observers would like to know why the generals (the de facto rulers) of Pakistan didn't do this for 70 years.

Below is the list of some of the great scientists and engineers who came from Sindhi background:

* Lakhumal Hiranand Hiranandani (pioneer of several surgical procedures)

* Vijay Vazirani (computer scientist)

* Umesh Vazirani (computer scientist)

* Rajeev Motwani (computer scientist and inventor)

* Gul Agha (computer scientist)

* Angad Daryani (inventor)

* Sabeer Bhatia (co-founder of world's first email free from ISP and accessible from anywhere in the world)

Could it be that educationist Dr Ajmal Sawand (who hailed from Sindh) was assassinated by someone who didn't want Pakistan to prosper?

Note: This thread is not communal as the above list includes both Hindus and Muslims. I want India to win NOT by suppressing the opponent's potential. The Real satisfaction is in winning DESPITE the opponent realising it's potential. And for Pakistan to __________ it's S&T potential, Sindhis should flourish.
@fitpOsitive

Sindh can turnaround Pakistan's fortunes, thus solving it's problems in the process.

Whenever there's a thread about Sindh on PDF, the topics mostly discussed are:

* Sindh's part in IVC

* Sindh's political dynasties like Bhutto and Zardari

* The differences between Sindhis and Urdu speakers over Karachi due to rural quota

* Backwardness in interior Sindh

But what is rarely discussed is the great science & technology talent of Sindhis.

If Sindh's science & technology talent is utilized, Sindh can turnaround Pakistan's fortunes, thus solving it's problems in the process. Give opportunities to Sindhis and see what unbelievable things happen in Pakistan. Many economic, technical and governance issues would be resolved. Implementing this elegant idea would have saved so much trouble for Pakistan and prevented so many of Pakistan's defeats. Common lay observers would like to know why the generals (the de facto rulers) of Pakistan didn't do this for 70 years.

Below is the list of some of the great scientists and engineers who came from Sindhi background:

* Lakhumal Hiranand Hiranandani (pioneer of several surgical procedures)

* Vijay Vazirani (computer scientist)

* Umesh Vazirani (computer scientist)

* Rajeev Motwani (computer scientist and inventor)

* Gul Agha (computer scientist)

* Angad Daryani (inventor)

* Sabeer Bhatia (co-founder of world's first email free from ISP and accessible from anywhere in the world)

Could it be that educationist Dr Ajmal Sawand (who hailed from Sindh) was assassinated by someone who didn't want Pakistan to prosper?

Note: This thread is not communal as the above list includes both Hindus and Muslims. I want India to win NOT by suppressing the opponent's potential. The Real satisfaction is in winning DESPITE the opponent realising it's potential. And for Pakistan to __________ it's S&T potential, Sindhis should flourish.
@AA_

@MastanKhan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom