What's new

Pakistan can become SuperPower because of talent.

not impressed, whats technical abt car??

any info on the technical specifications of the car.
even though i don't like it,
congrats for the guy who made it.

Mods, please delete this thread or change the title.. Even though it makes a Pakistani look foolish, I am still embarrassed to watch it.. Looks like Pakistani media taking training from the likes of Aaj Tak and India TV

If ajay devgan has a sidekick in that film then this car may get a nod , otherwise no .;)

Noway. .. this car is wayy better than a purple Lambo wannabe..I get all nauseous thinking about that movie.
That car.. and Mr India's glasses.. eek.

Lol, dude we made a junk car in our first year. It runs but ugly as fck. After that we attempted an ultralight heli which became an epic fail cause we tried to use scooter engine..LOL! My point is, all these are just silly classroom projects which people do all over the world. No really "superpower" material.

am sure a lot of Pakistani forum members would want to buy this advanced car equipped with laser guns and missiles and become super power overnight.....we Indians are happy with our NANO ....its sad that we dont have such talented people.......

The Video is proof that how far can Pakistan go if govt utilize some funds on talented Pakistanis, even Pakistan can beat technology giants like America, Europe or Japan because Pakistanis are gifted with huge talent by God.

I don't know if this video is already shared here at PDF.

:pakistan::pakistan:

buddy u r not going to achieve anything started this kind of thread beside making fun of yourself

what actually u want to prove

i mean a tuktuk in balngladesh looks better than this masterpiece :disagree:

or even our indian jugaad costs less than 85000 rs. works better than this one

Politicaljugaad.jpg

really no pun intended but you are just living in delusional world

superpower whatever.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom