What's new

Pakistan can become SuperPower because of talent.

WTF, It looks like a car leased from some circus to entertain and fascinate small kids...well, the media even more fascinated added this to the technological section.

The concept of laser gun and the ceiling fan wow looks like a star wars vehicle.

BTW its not even worth 8 lakh sh*ts.

Why would we want to be a superpower. Lets just concentrate on turning the massive potential that we have in the nation that is pakistan into making a better place for our people to be happy and content

These guys made this baby for half the money:

2nurj47.jpg

30cxemo.jpg

2d2ht7t.jpg

Should have bought 1 and saved 4-5 lac and bought a used mehran/curore..... But nooo... he had to make a giant azz toy with a cieling fan and lambo doors ...LOL

These guys made this baby for half money

Should have bought 1 and saved 4-5 lac and bought a used mehran/curore..... But nooo... he had to make a giant azz toy with a cieling fan and lambo doors ...LOL

LOL though the intent of this guy is wright but what can I say about his brain hope your siasat induct his car not to mention it can attach a laser gun too :lol:

Anyways nice pics who are these guys
Isn't its strange that the media guys wants to show retards with big toy cars instead of people(like these bike makers) who really deserve it.

These guys made this baby for half the money:

2nurj47.jpg

30cxemo.jpg

2d2ht7t.jpg

Ye bhi isi ne banai hai???????

Yaar iska order to mai de sakta hu :D:D:D

which engine is used in this ^ bike?

Good work@Bike :tup::tup:

its a motor car which looks like helicopter (but its not) the concept is enemy will make preparation as tough helicopter is coming (for example they will deploy SAM) but as its not helicopter thus those SAM will be useless and the army having this vehicle will win the war............. . This is best i can understand how it can be used for military
now future prospect is it can be integrated will be integrated with missile lasers and will be bullet proof as per news reader

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oye bus ker yaar mare ga kya?? :rofl:

Mai samajh gya :D:D

its a motor car which looks like helicopter (but its not) the concept is enemy will make preparation as tough helicopter is coming (for example they will deploy SAM) but as its not helicopter thus those SAM will be useless and the army having this vehicle will win the war............. . This is best i can understand how it can be used for military
now future prospect is it can be integrated will be integrated with missile lasers and will be bullet proof as per news reader

LOL :nice diagnostic :rofl:
I don't think the thread starter will be pleased to read your post as he belive that pakistan will become a superpower with such a invention.:lol:
I think posting a video of pak engineers working on jf17 or their indigineous UAV would have been a better idea.

please delete this thread, its really embarrassing, Pakistan is already a laughing stock in the world..this is like adding salt and chilly on it.

it look like "Back to the Future" pakistani version.

LOL though the intent of this guy is wright but what can I say about his brain hope your siasat induct his car not to mention it can attach a laser gun too :lol:

Anyways nice pics who are these guys
Isn't its strange that the media guys wants to show retards with big toy cars instead of people(like these bike makers) who really deserve it.
Ye bhi isi ne banai hai???????

Yaar iska order to mai de sakta hu
which engine is used in this ^ bike?

Good work@Bike

A bunch of guys frm karachi made it.....(their first bike)..... And now they have opened a shop and will make u a bike within ur budget... frm 6-10 lac or more depending on what you want..... the engine is frm Honda... capacity is 800cc or smthin..

A few more pics:
qna0q9.jpg

t7ydmf.jpg

2m2z2au.jpg

fnqy38.jpg

My point was that this guy lives in a small town & build this car on his own using his talent & if govt help these guys in getting education they can take Pakistan far ahead in technology.

BTW i can see how much jealeous most trolls & false flaggers or ghaddars are here, they are worried for their super power dream coming to ground.

Just Pakistan need is good govt & than Pakistan will rock & rule the world.:pakistan:

:sniper:@ trolls

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom