What's new

Pakistan boy gets a 'new face' in Chennai

humanity is not dead yet .....

I wish all the best to this boy for his future life , May Allah grant him health ...

u talk like a Bimbo ...
Indians already ranks among the best Doctors .. Gosh we have doctors in Delhi itself who are called upon by top Hospitals in UK and US for consultation .... surgeons who have reinstated patients who have been in coma for years , surgeries that's not found in any medical books , doctors nothing short of miracles . It's the Population here that's simply imploding . Best Doctors , Best Surgeons , Best Pharma , yet its the doctor to person ratio that beats us every time.

go google Dr Devi Shetty of Narayan Hrudayalay
I wasn’t talking about the lack of doctors or the quality of Indian doctors but rather was talking about intention of India for doing this and I only brought it up because of how some indians were acting on this thread.

Niether. Have you ever heard of Hippocratic Oath
Hippocratic Oath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tell the millions of people around the world who are dying because of lack of medical care that there’s this mystical thing called Hippocratic Oath that would get them treatment for free.

Last edited:
I am happy for that kid...... .That was a serious surgery.... and i am Happy that we could help them.......

@Soumitra

[QUOTE="Soumitra, post: 6521893, member: 36333"]Medical tourism in India is a big business. Our doctors are willing and able to give the best medical facilites to all people even from "enemy" country Pakistan

This indicates the amount of hatred indian's have and are self centered to money NOT HUMANITY.[/QUOTE]

And in same hate, You forgot to say thanks to India.

Let us wish Noman Ali a happy and prosporus life ahead. Let us appriciate the doctor for his nobel work togather.

pakistani_boy.jpg

Boy after the surgery. Surgery was a success . Look at Big smile at his father's face.

I don't have courage to post his original picture before surgery.

For Curious one ..

http://tamil.oneindia.com/img/2014/12/09-pakistan-boy-gets-a-new-face-in-chennai-1-600.jpg

A job well done.
A few more procedures and the kid will be more normal!

This has nothing to do with nationality. A doctor's duty first and foremost is to save lives and ease pain, this has nothing to do with generosity of Indians. If it was the other way around, I would expect the same treatment.
Sure... if Indian doctors do something good it is "their job". If Indian soldiers kill terrorists, it is because "all Indians" are evil.

Why do you think India’s doing this (treating handfuls of Pakistanis) when it has millions of its own people that are greatly in need medically or otherwise? My gut feeling it has more to do with PR and propaganda rather it being done for reasons of charity/kindness.
Meh, the Indian medical tourism industry has revenues in billions of dollars each year. Patients from all over the globe come for affordable medical treatment.

Meh, the Indian medical tourism industry has revenues in billions of dollars each year. Patients from all over the globe come for affordable medical treatment.
My point was on how some Indians on this thread were acting and to be honest the articles a bit vague about this being a charitable thing or not. Anyways I'm happy that Noman Ali got this surgery and hope the best for his future.

My point was on how some Indians on this thread were acting and to be honest the articles a bit vague about this being a charitable thing or not. Anyways I'm happy that Noman Ali got this surgery and hope the best for his future.
There are multiple cases each year in which poor Pakistanis come for medical treatment and the doctor or the hospital waive their professional fee (they charge only for what products they have to use in the procedure).

So yes, it is an industry and a multi-billion dollar one at that where people from all over the globe come, but there are also cases each year when Pakistanis are given aid on humanitarian grounds by charity organization or by the doctor/hospital themselves.

I mention Pakistanis here specifically because for some reason, its the Pakistanis who get the majority of the aid(financial or organs), possibly because most Pakistani cases involve their children ( as opposed to Kazaks or say Iranians who come to get themselves treated) or possible because aiding a Pakistani is more newsworthy.

Whatever be the case, Pakistanis get the majority of the aid, Afghans the next.

There are multiple cases each year in which poor Pakistanis come for medical treatment and the doctor or the hospital waive their professional fee (they charge only for what products they have to use in the procedure).

So yes, it is an industry and a multi-billion dollar one at that where people from all over the globe come, but there are also cases each year when Pakistanis are given aid on humanitarian grounds by charity organization or by the doctor/hospital themselves.

I mention Pakistanis here specifically because for some reason, its the Pakistanis who get the majority of the aid(financial or organs), possibly because most Pakistani cases involve their children ( as opposed to Kazaks or say Iranians who come to get themselves treated) or possible because aiding a Pakistani is more newsworthy.

Whatever be the case, Pakistanis get the majority of the aid, Afghans the next.
So your initial post to me had nothing to do with my post which was aimed at Indians who were acting like cunts.

So your initial post to me had nothing to do with my post which was aimed at Indians who were acting like cunts.
Partially to you and partially to the rest. You mentioned that a handful of Pakistanis were being treated when many Indians needed medical help. I responded by telling you it is an industry in itself. It mostly caters to whoever can afford it and few who cannot.

Partially to you and partially to the rest. You mentioned that a handful of Pakistanis were being treated when many Indians needed medical help. I responded by telling you it is an industry in itself. It mostly caters to whoever can afford it and few who cannot.
I don't think you understood the point I was making on my first post.

A job well done.
A few more procedures and the kid will be more normal!

Sure... if Indian doctors do something good it is "their job". If Indian soldiers kill terrorists, it is because "all Indians" are evil.
Comparing apples and oranges.

With out India providing Visa, that kid wont be able to enter India in the first place. Any way, it was nice gesture.. Good luck to that boy!!
The Indian government gave the visa on their own legal requirements, has nothing to do with generosity.

Disagree all you want, it doesn't change facts.

I think India should provice visa on arrival fasicility to all SAARC nations for medical patients...That would be a good descison..
That's up to India, they have no obligation to do so. I do think SAARC needs to standardize medical care within the bloc.

Show me examples? Indians have donated livers, hearts, and kidneys to pakistanis. Have you reciprocated?
Show me examples. How do you know that Pakistanis haven't done the same? Anecdotes and unproven claims will get you nowhere.

Show me examples. How do you know that Pakistanis haven't done the same? Anecdotes and unproven claims will get you nowhere.
Its kind of simple That Guy, since no Indian goes to Pakistan for medical treatment, it is a fact that Pakistanis have not donated or waived any medical fee.

Since thousands of Pakistanis come to India each year for medical treatment, a simple google search will tell you in how many cases, either the doctors have waived fee or Indians have donated money or organs or blood to Pakistani patients.

Lastly, I am not into the "show superiority" complex. Just pointing out facts though they do look like I am showing a superiority complex.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom