What's new

Muslim boy beaten to death in Maharashtra

iamnobody

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Mumbai, April 19 (KMS): In a tragic incident, Hindutva goons beat to death a Muslim boy in Beed city of the Indian state of Maharashtra.

The incident took place when 15-year-old Muslim boy Hafiz Murtaza Shaikh and his sister went to collect fuel wood, where they got surrounded by the members of Hindutva group that attacked them. The sister ran for help, but upon returning, she found her brother’s body hanging from a tree.

The incident has sparked outrage among the local community, with demands for justice for the victim and his family.

Police said they have launched an investigation into the matter.

Islam Khatre mein hai 😢😢😢
Ya Ali Madad!!

Afghanistan needs to get its act together. We know how to deal with these pajeets. this time we won't let this hindu filth survive.
The real threat to Hindus is not from Afghans or Punjabis but from the Mughals living in Karachi. They are the fiercest warriors of all.

I am trying to understand your mentality.. If you are anti muslim why would you post this on a Pakistan forum what is the hassle..

Why would a fascist post on a Pakistani forum a boy who died inside India? How would this concern them and what is in it for you..

This would be equal to a Pakistani posting on an Indian forum that he killed a 5 year old in Pakistan :lol: don't you see how counter-productive and defeatist this would be for that Pakistani and Shame Pakistan..

Last edited:
Every passing day this country becomes more and more fascist and unsafe for our muslim citizens.

One can easily see another partition is just around the bend.

Why would an anti fascist post on a Pakistani forum a boy who died inside India? How would this concern them and what is in it for you
Point is to make Pakistanis aware of the on the ground situation in India wrt muslims. To let you all know that it is getting worse for your fellow muslims.

During this holy time, please make dua for all indian muslims. This brother has gone straight to Allah almighty's abode, the lord works in strange ways.

Last edited:
Every passing day this country becomes more and more fascist and unsafe for our muslim citizens.

One can easily see another partition is just around the bend.

Point is to make Pakistanis aware of the on the ground situation in India wrt muslims. To let you all know that it is getting worse for your fellow muslims.

During this holy time, please make dua for all indian muslims. This brother has gone straight to Allah almighty's abode, the lord works in strange ways.

You aren't muslim.. The one posting this supports this hence why would he post here..

This is lowly content...

I am trying to understand your mentality.. If you are anti muslim why would you post this on a Pakistan forum what is the hassle..

Why would a fascist post on a Pakistani forum a boy who died inside India? How would this concern them and what is in it for you..

This would be equal to a Pakistani posting on an Indian forum that he killed a 5 year old in Pakistan :lol: don't you see how counter-productive and defeatist this would be for that Pakistani and Shame Pakistan
You stick to making Ghazwa E Hind prophecies.

My brain is too complex for you to understand

You stick to making Ghazwa E Hind prophecies.

My brain is too complex for you to understand

I already understand your brains you are simpleton.. Who is willing to eat from the trash can.

Because only someone who is extremely lowly will view this as something positive or assume there is something to gain from it but in reality it only reveals utter weakness and that you would take honor in an irrelevant boy inside India..

Prema-ban
@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD

This would be equal to a Pakistani posting on an Indian forum that he killed a 5 year old in Pakistan :lol: don't you see how counter-productive and defeatist this would be for that Pakistani and Shame Pakistan..

I already understand your brains you are simpleton.. Who is willing to eat from the trash can.

Because only someone who is extremely lowly will view this as something positive or assume there is something to gain from it but in reality it only reveals utter weakness and that you would take honor in an irrelevant boy inside India..

Prema-ban
@waz @The Eagle @LeGenD
Hey RSS imposter, you exposed yourself.

Back
Top Bottom