What's new

Pakistan bomb 'kills 17' in Bajaur district market(incl.8 security forces).

Oh dear, bad news.

I hope Pakistanis understand why Bangladesh didnt decide to tour Pakistan for a cricket series now because of the terrorists. RIP to the dead!

ISI needs to do more! and forget the fact taliban will control Afghan when USA leaves.

There is a lot of difference in death from suicide bombings and in death from road accidents.
Yea, Snow white must be living in the neighbour hood. What all died through road accidents.....my foot.

Sources said Dikshit conveyed her serious concern to Chidambaram over the recovery of such a large number of unidentified bodies

2 THINGS.
1.Nuke the Miran Shah and Bajur with smaller Yield. This will make sure no terrosist is hiding on caves and mountains.
2. Nuke on mountain will make sure lesser possibility of civilian casulity.

These two steps are necessray to bring peace in the country and to rid of from the militant.

Are you serious if yes then grow up.

There is a lot of difference in death from suicide bombings and in death from road accidents.

Wow - you have 900 bodies lying around on the streets due to road accidents - do you have some classy drivers or what. Dont try to be smug they are not all road traffic accidents.
The issue is so many trolls like yourself are so quick to point out stories in our land and of course its terrible news. The manner you behave in is like a pack of wild dogs encircling their pray - yet ignore facts about your own land. Is it escapism for you? To have an obsession about our land doesnt mean your issues disappear. Either stop trolling or get ready to get banned.

Why don't you just have a try on last threads opened by WindJammer?

So you accept you are trolling? You are playing a tit for tat? If you want to report him then do so on whatever thread you think needs to be reported and stop trolling on here. Dont disrespect the dead - so low.

Why don't you just have a try on last threads opened by WindJammer?

Yes, while you are at it.....check out some fake IDs....the forum has been plagued by these no where to go warriors.

Yea, Snow white must be living in the neighbour hood. What all died through road accidents.....my foot.
The chief minister's concern was as most bodies were from bihari migrants.
But anyways MCD has asked private hospitals not to dump unclaimed bodies.they previously did so to save themselvses of crematorium fees.
So this year instead of 9 unidentified bodies a day last year it has come down to 7 a day.
It was all shown in Star News.

Wow - you have 900 bodies lying around on the streets due to road accidents - do you have some classy drivers or what. Dont try to be smug they are not all road traffic accidents.
The issue is so many trolls like yourself are so quick to point out stories in our land and of course its terrible news. The manner you behave in is like a pack of wild dogs encircling their pray - yet ignore facts about your own land. Is it escapism for you? To have an obsession about our land doesnt mean your issues disappear. Either stop trolling or get ready to get banned.
Haha someone thinks he knows more than a delhiite sitting 9,000 km away.

Superkaif, papa makes a valid point.

Windjammer is a senior member from your end.

Isn't it time he learned how to behave like one?

It takes two hands to clap you know. And Windjammer getting his wind up on threads like these is the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black frankly.

Threads are not reported because after a while it becomes de rigeur to expet a certain stance from a certain member.

Especially when old timers have had to endure that stance over close to 8000 posts.

Just saying.

So you accept you are trolling? You are playing a tit for tat? If you want to report him then do so on whatever thread you think needs to be reported and stop trolling on here. Dont disrespect the dead - so low.

I know you are the most sensible poster here, but dont turn a blind eye to ur fellow people too. Be democratic about it.

Superkaif, you can go either way. From my side, I have not made any joke on any of your soldier nor your innocent countrymen who has suffered losses, but some of your Elite fan boys needs answer in their own way but I can't so much down.

Nor I have seen you quoting any of years mates for the same being a Think tank. So, You don't deserve my respect either.

It takes two hands to clap you know. And Windjammer getting his wind up on threads like these is the classic case of the pot calling the kettle black frankly.

vs - We have mods on here that i believe behave impartionally. Thats why this is the best forum around. If you or anyone is offended by his posting then i suggest reporting him. Its not the correct nanner to play tit for tat - its childish and degrades the forum. When trolls start using winks on a thread stating innocent people have lost lives - it becomes tedious and disrespectful to all. Lets behave like the gentleman we are yaar.

Mate, whatever i post, it's under my original ID, and i tend to post in the relevant section.
This latest atrocity has been glorified by your country fellows in three different sections.
As for the bad example....any wonder you have missed the eye wink to complement the dead. Now that is as low as it gets.

RIP to the deads!!!

Threads similar to "Bomb blast in Pakistan" should be banned or make it a sticky one. Whole of the PDF has flooded with these threads. ;)

You are one ridiculous troll..... Have no respect for human lifes .......

Threads are not reported because after a while it becomes de rigeur to expet a certain stance from a certain member.

Especially when old timers have had to endure that stance over close to 8000 posts.

Just saying.

Are you kidding.... He winked and said there should be a sticky as defence.pk is getting flooded by such threads..... You guys seriously have no respect for the dead.....

I dont care who troll and who dont..... But i know we DO NOT disrespect the dead even its from a country we are enemies with.... But you guys are crossing new limits.... Way to go to become a Humanityless bastard.....

You are one ridiculous troll..... Have no respect for human lifes .......

Are you kidding.... He winked and said there should be a sticky as defence.pk is getting flooded by such threads..... You guys seriously have no respect for the dead.....

I dont care who troll and who dont..... But i know we DO NOT disrespect the dead even its from a country we are enemies with.... But you guys are crossing new limits.... Way to go to become a Humanityless bastard.....
lol you are forgetting a point in here go and visit your fellow countrymen such as AuZ ,Windjammer posts in their entire existence... if u dont get diverted and by staying neutral see their posts you will soon realise how good a saint your fellow country men are....a perfect example ll be

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/177493-night-blind-army-tank-falls-into-ditch-2-troopers-dead.html

get your countrymen order first and then lets discuss whose more cold blooded and bastards...:wave:

lol you are forgetting a point in here go and visit your fellow countrymen such as AuZ ,Windjammer posts in their entire existence... if u dont get diverted and by staying neutral see their posts you will soon realise how good a saint your fellow country men are....a perfect example ll be

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/177493-night-blind-army-tank-falls-into-ditch-2-troopers-dead.html

get your countrymen order first and then lets discuss whose more cold blooded and bastards...:wave:

Go figure

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/55241-indian-tank-falls-into-well.html#post811095

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/55241-indian-tank-falls-into-well.html#post811101

And if someone laughed it was on the accident not the life which were lost....And you know the life which was lost wasn't mentioned in the thread title... And most of us usually comment on the title before reading the whole news.

But you guys enjoy the bomb blasts in Pakistan.... Go raise a glass of champagne..... 16 killed in Pakistan. Party time for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom