What's new

Pakistan bomb 'kills 17' in Bajaur district market(incl.8 security forces).

2 THINGS.
1.Nuke the Miran Shah and Bajur with smaller Yield. This will make sure no terrosist is hiding on caves and mountains.
2. Nuke on mountain will make sure lesser possibility of civilian casulity.

These two steps are necessray to bring peace in the country and to rid of from the militant.

This isn't about Indians. Have some shame, your own people are dying, and you have the nerve to pick a bone?

What, Indian talking about shame. !!!!
The shameless have glorified this news in three different sections.....get to know your own kind first. Pathetic.

What, Indian talking about shame. !!!!
The shameless have glorified this news in three different sections.....get to know your own kind first. Pathetic.
and others in this forum not tried it?

Yes we know you Indians are all heart, but surprisingly not a single Bharti showed any grief for some 900 of your own dumped all over the city.....Now go and cry me a river.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/177355-case-body-count.html

It is always been under consideration and case has been forwarded to Home ministry. It was not unveiled by any pak source.

But yea, really feel pleased when some of your mates like AuZ having a nice party time on death of two Indian Soldiers in a accident.

We paid the same grief towards martyred of 136 soldiers in Avalanche but could not find same on your side.

You should not blame a person, who is in much grief!!!

Human lives matters a lot for us.

Yeh right - a couple of days ago their was a thread started about bodies turning up left right and centre in one of your major city - in fact 900 of them yet not one person commented. Shows me how much you care about your "human lives" - you come onto a thread like this and your intent is obvious and then you pretend "human lives matters a lot to us" - pathetic liar.
R.I.P. to all the lost ones and prayers for family.

Sadly, Indians only post all this to gloat. Also, they post it in the Wrong forums, this is not a political issue

Yeh right - a couple of days ago their was a thread started about bodies turning up left right and centre in one of your major city - in fact 900 of them yet not one person commented. Shows me how much you care about your "human lives" - you come onto a thread like this and your intent is obvious and then you pretend "human lives matters a lot to us" - pathetic liar.
Do you even what you are talking about?
Most of them are road kills who the hospitals have to dump as there are no claimants.

Next time Windjammer is going to open a thread about a high number of people in India dying of old age and Fatal Disease.

On topic:

Decades of Religious brainwashing and financial pressures force these poor kids into doing such heinous crimes.... Wonder what policy makers were thinking while promoting Jihaad.

Do you even what you are talking about?
Most of them are road kills who the hospitals have to dump as there are no claimants.

Before posting use your brain cell and then engage. I was specifically responding to his post which stated "human lives matter to us" - of course they do. Judging by the internet global warriors on here - not 1 person responded to 900 bodies turning up in a major city. Shows us how much you care about your own citizens - let alone with your neighbors citizens.

So being a think, you must know about the case that has been forwarded to Home ministry by GO Delhi. These figures were not being quoted by any pak or neutral source but through own GO delhi audits.

Moreover, we have always been paid our tribute towards Avalanche martyrs and NATO attack, but you can see your nationalist like AuZ laughing like m0rons on another thread on death of two Indian soldiers in a accident.

Need not to tell you, what kind of response that you guys are paying on poverty related thread where the situation in India is much better then that of your country.

Before posting use your brain cell and then engage. I was specifically responding to his post which stated "human lives matter to us" - of course they do. Judging by the internet global warriors on here - not 1 person responded to 900 bodies turning up in a major city. Shows us how much you care about your own citizens - let alone with your neighbors citizens.
There is a lot of difference in death from suicide bombings and in death from road accidents.

Why don't you just have a try on last threads opened by WindJammer?

Back
Top Bottom