What's new

At least 44 killed, over 100 injured in ‘suicide’ blast at JUI-F convention in KP’s Bajaur

Apparently it was ISKP
Very serious if true.
Iskp is no joke. Ttp is a joke compared to them.

This wasn't TTP, this is about sect beef I think, ISKP is targeting deobandis
No it’s their war against democracy.

Expect the reply to this to be given in Afghanistan. JuiF is close to many Taliban factions.

This wasn't TTP, this is about sect beef I think, ISKP is targeting deobandis

Recently deobandis and salafis had a beef, Saudi Arabia banned Talighi Jamaat, Taliban in return banned salafis in Afghanistan, many deobandis are making comments against salafis and holding talks against them. The deobandis have been sponsored by Saudi Arabia for decades but until recent they're having disagreements. In my understanding Saudi Arabia wants to control them but they think of themselves as independent. If Saudia funds you, then expect complete loyalty.

From normal to extremism

Now from religious extremism to secular extremism

Very serious if true.
Iskp is no joke. Ttp is a joke compared to them.

No it’s their war against democracy.

Expect the reply to this to be given in Afghanistan. JuiF is close to many Taliban factions.
Why are they such a greater threat?

Indiscriminate civillian targets?

The Army/ISI need to do less "Corporate Farming" and more of doing their actual damn jobs which is to protect the people of Pakistan ....
I dont see Munir & Bilawal rushing to fly back from UAE.

At least TTp will come to negotiating table like they did in Swat..

But ISKP is diff these are nuts of the highest order....
Last place ISKP was active was Afghanistan, is it possible they pushed them into Pakistan complicitly

I dont see Munir & Bilawal rushing to fly back from UAE.
yahan to log wese bhi martay rehtay hain. ye kon si naie baat hai. un ka dora zaroori hai. Mulk ki salamti k liye

Back
Top Bottom