What's new

Pakistan blocks NATO supplies

I doubt they are going to open them. The Mullah party will wreak mayhem all over the country.

Defa-e-Pakistan is working against this.
Defa-e-Pakistan council is yet another puppet of our military establishment being patronize by our men in uniform. The banned militant organizations are now doing demonstrations all across Pakistan and again enjoying the state (i mean Militray) partnonizing .

Our military establishment will dump them once again as always as soon as they settle their new terms of engagement with USA. Our military can't afford to live and survive with out US aid.

It is obvious and very clear to every one in Pakistan that our military establishment is more anxious to open the NATO routes than NATO itself. PA want new honey moon with USA like they had after 9/11.

Our Awaam/pplz are nothing but buch of cowards and sheeps
It is actually the Men in uniform who are cowards and the greedy generals of GHQ. not the poor common people of Pakistan.

they deserved to be beatenup by the evil USA/NATO to death cuz they betrayed their GOD/Allah so face his wrath and nobody gonna save them......they chose their own destiny of self destruction......:coffee:
Don't try to behave like GOD,

Don’t behave like God, and don’t talk on behalf of God.

It isn't the God who has killed 35000 poor Pakistanis as punishment during war in terror It is because of our Hijjra and greedy men in uniform that the People of Pakistan are suffering badly. PA has failed every time to defend the ordinary people of Pakistan. Poor pakistanis are spending 5 billion dollar every year to feeds these cowards who cant defend them against (USA, NATO, India, ALqaida, Taliban)

one solution! tax the NATO supply route one cent less than how much it costs for NATO to air ship supplies from neighboring countries. :D /trollface

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Defa-e-Pakistan council is yet another puppet of our military establishment being patronize by our men in uniform. The banned militant organizations are now doing demonstrations all across Pakistan and again enjoying the state (i mean Militray) partnonizing .

Our military establishment will dump them once again as always as soon as they settle their new terms of engagement with USA. Our military can't afford to live and survive with out US aid.

It is obvious and very clear to every one in Pakistan that our military establishment is more anxious to open the NATO routes than NATO itself. PA want new honey moon with USA like they had after 9/11.

Today, in an Express talk show, Hamid Gul stated that no banned organisation is present in the ranks of Defa-e-Pakistan council. He said that there may be some members of any banned organisation attending the rallies, but, this can not be stopped. Attendance in a rally is not 'invitation only'.

As far as I know, the US military aid to Pakistan has already been discontinued, and PA chief Kayani says that it does not affect the army in any way.

According to Hamid Gul, Defa-e-Pakistan council is made to stop the opening of NATO routes. It is trying to boost the civilian participation in bringing the US-NATO alliance to the terms of PA.

It is unlikely that there will be a honeymoon with USA considering the current circumstances. During the Afghan war the target was same for US and Pakistan; Demise of USSR was achieved and then the aid stopped and Pressler amendment ensued.

During the WoT, the target was break-up of Pakistan; it has not been achieved and US is bitter but adamant. Pakistan is now fully aware and expanding it's regional relationships and reducing it's dependence upon US aid and trade.

Probably the sequence of events was supposed to be: terrorist infiltration -- armed insurgencies --- separatist movements --- state mismanagement through sold out leaders/bureaucrats; media created disenchantment and doom and gloom scenarios --- creation of a negative image of Pakistan Army by yellow journalists, local and foreign media --- civil unrest with involvement of Pakistan Army that would lead to a civil war (create a situation similar to East Pakistan in 1971) ---- Total Chaos --- Nuclear Safety concerns and disarmament --- Cessation of Khyber-PK, Balochistan --- Indian Cold Start to a full blown war on de-nuked Pakistan --- Total break-up of Pakistan and it's use as a base for encirclement of China.

Rana Sikandar, as you say: Poor pakistanis are spending 5 billion dollar every year to feeds these cowards who cant defend them against (USA, NATO, India, ALqaida, Taliban). You also provide an answer here that how tough would it be to defend the country with $5 Billion budget when the budget of it's opponents is ~$1 Trillion; that is 1:200.

one solution! tax the NATO supply route one cent less than how much it costs for NATO to air ship supplies from neighboring countries. :D /trollface

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

So in your opinion it ok for pakistan to allow NATO supplies. in your view its only a matter of putting taxes on NATO supplies.

Today, in an Express talk show, Hamid Gul stated that no banned organisation is present in the ranks of Defa-e-Pakistan council. He said that there may be some members of any banned organisation attending the rallies, but, this can not be stopped. Attendance in a rally is not 'invitation only'.
I dont know who is hameed gul trying to fool, him self or the nation. Daf-e-Pakistan council is nothing more than a puppet. Bunch of Tanga parties.
It is astonishing to see genuine politicians and political parties like Sheikh Rasheed and Jamait-e-Islami sitting side by side with banned militant organizations.

According to Hamid Gul, Defa-e-Pakistan council is made to stop the opening of NATO routes. It is trying to boost the civilian participation in bringing the US-NATO alliance to the terms of PA.
Exactly what i mean, a bunch of tangga parties and politicians enjoying state patronizing. If Daf-e-Pakistan council is committed to its cause they should dare to organize demonstrations in front of Shahbaz Air base which is still used by NATO and USA. A large number of US military men are already there and more than 2 dozen flights are daily going with military supplies to Afghanistan.
Daf-e-Pakistan council is nothing but a pressure tatics. But i think, it is about time that the men in uniform realize the fact that they cant achieve any thing through these tangga parties and banned militant organizations

It is unlikely that there will be a honeymoon with USA considering the current circumstances. During the Afghan war the target was same for US and Pakistan; Demise of USSR was achieved and then the aid stopped and Pressler amendment ensued.
Yes the goals of US and Pakistan were different during soviet invasion. US was buzi destroying their biggest enemy where as our generals were making money through drug and weapon trade.

During the WoT, the target was break-up of Pakistan;
So if WoT was meant to break up Pakistan then why Musharaf and our army continued cooperting with NATO and USA.

Probably the sequence of events was supposed to be: terrorist infiltration -- armed insurgencies --- separatist movements --- state mismanagement through sold out leaders/bureaucrats; media created disenchantment and doom and gloom scenarios --- creation of a negative image of Pakistan Army by yellow journalists, local and foreign media --- civil unrest with involvement of Pakistan Army that would lead to a civil war (create a situation similar to East Pakistan in 1971) ---- Total Chaos --- Nuclear Safety concerns and disarmament --- Cessation of Khyber-PK, Balochistan --- Indian Cold Start to a full blown war on de-nuked Pakistan --- Total break-up of Pakistan and it's use as a base for encirclement of China.
Vow frankly dude this seems to me a Zaid hamid movie plot. Grow up yaar.

What are the odds that the reopening of the NATO supply route will be promoted as a "great moral victory" for Pakistan?

(I am only asking a question here. :D)

so after 71 days indians still have same stance like before ?

What are the odds that the reopening of the NATO supply route will be promoted as a "great moral victory" for Pakistan?

What do you want it to be "a great moral defeat" for Pakistan. At the back of all true Pakistani loving minds we are focused on why the border was closed and the death of the innocent soldiers that were murdered whilst sleeping. The blockage of Nato supplies was because of this and the arrogance of the USA of not apologizing or showing remorse.
Your question and the cheesy smile shows us your mindset and mentality. Do you find it funny that our soldiers lost their lives for no reason when blue shot on blue? Do you have no respect for the dead and their Pakistani families?
I suppose a man that has no respect for himself can hardly share that respect for any third party - just my opinion.

Are you confused! it is Pakistan who has to open the supply route not US :no:

You mean Pakistan govt. will promote it as so!

Any thing is expected from Ghadari clan.

pakistan.jpg

You mean Pakistan govt. will promote it as so!

Any thing is expected from Ghadari clan.

Now you catch my drift, only it may not be just the achkans doing that promotion. :D

Dude, It will only be a great moral victory for US. I wish them luck in Afghanistan. They are in dire need of it.

Dude, It will only be a great moral victory for US. I wish them luck in Afghanistan. They are in dire need of it.

Morality or luck have no role to play in international geopolitics, for these concepts are simply inapplicable in this arena.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom