What's new

Pakistan 'blocking supplies to US base'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you fighting against the Chinese? Pakistan is not fighting against the US for the same reason. Don't be fooled by the diplomatic courtesy.

You always change the topic Buster, but you're busted again! China is not doing any drone attacks on our territory on the daily basis, not killing our civilians and challenging the sovereignty, that's why we are not fighting Chinese!

You always change the topic Buster, but you're busted again! China is not doing any drone attacks on our territory on the daily basis, not killing our civilians and challenging the sovereignty, that's why we are not fighting Chinese!

Yeah, last time you busted me I showed you post # 90 and guess what, I didn't get any reply! Listen Mr. in order to bust someone you need to have courage and honesty and you have none, but anyway keep trying. BTW it's true that China is not making drone attacks in india, but again, the US has not yet kicked the rear of Pakistan the way China did to india in 1962.

Yeah, last time you busted me I showed you post # 90 and guess what, I didn't get any reply! Listen Mr. in order to bust someone you need to have courage and honesty and you have none, but anyway keep trying. BTW it's true that China is not making drone attacks in india, but again, the US has not yet kicked the rear of Pakistan the way China did to india in 1962.

Mr busted, you gave reply after 1 day and you expect me to be fast enough? If you want others to be quick then you should also put some gas in you to increase your speed!

Secondly, first you say, why we are not fighting with China RIGHT NOW.. I believe I gave you an appropriate answer, and then you had nothing to say, so you came up with 1962! So you busted again Mr busted! You decide first what you want to talk, you wanna talk about RIGHT NOW or you wanna talk 1962. Then we can have some meaningful discussion.

There are many nations which have defied the US etc and still exist with their heads held high. America only succeeds at the moment because we have thieves like Zardari who steal from pakistan and invest in the states. But in time 6 months maybe 6 years but in time we will get another salludin. I am sure the 100 years that the crusaders held on to Jerusalem they too thought they were invincible like the americans of today. But they did lose Jerusalem in time. (oh btw i think that should also be a reminder to the zionists that they havent even held Jerusalem for 70 years yet, I will now go to bed with the wife and try to add to my two sons and hope one turns out to be our Salludin. lol.

This is a very wrong perception you have, man. The reason why these nations exist with their heads held high is because US has no interest in cutting them. Take Iran for instance. They have a tremendous ability to make enemies even out of bosom friends and this has been noticed since the 1979 revolution. Iran technically would have no headache if they don't meddle in Israel's and US' matters around. Calling oneself revolutionary and talking about freedom is simply not possible when one keeps iron hand on its own public.

No one is invincible. US works on the lines of economics. War is economics for them and they enter wars to test weapons and "lose" when their testing is complete. If it came to a now-or-never war for US, Goodness help the enemy of US. Their warmachine is still the deadliest on this planet if it comes to serious combat. With ability to churn out thousands of jets, tanks, submarines, warships, guns, missiles etc, there is hardly anyone on this planet who would like to intentionally confront them. And last of all that should be you in such a situation. Haven't you realized? The more you press them, the more determined they become. So the more you resist them, the more adamant they will become.

You're still stuck in the tides of time when religious wars between organized religions were common in the desert lands of Arabia and Israel. If you ever come out, you'll see the situation has changed a lot. Even US knows it is not permanent, but it is trying its best to extend its power as long as it can just like all the other world powers did during their times. Rather than hoping for a Sallaudin, please hope that your son becomes like Muatafa Kemal Ataturk, who brought fame, money, reputation and life back to a dying empire and gave its people tools of evolution; advancement and change. Only with such ideas will a country be changed and make your son a great man tomorrow.

This is a very wrong perception you have, man. The reason why these nations exist with their heads held high is because US has no interest in cutting them. Take Iran for instance. They have a tremendous ability to make enemies even out of bosom friends and this has been noticed since the 1979 revolution. Iran technically would have no headache if they don't meddle in Israel's and US' matters around. Calling oneself revolutionary and talking about freedom is simply not possible when one keeps iron hand on its own public.

No one is invincible. US works on the lines of economics. War is economics for them and they enter wars to test weapons and "lose" when their testing is complete. If it came to a now-or-never war for US, Goodness help the enemy of US. Their warmachine is still the deadliest on this planet if it comes to serious combat. With ability to churn out thousands of jets, tanks, submarines, warships, guns, missiles etc, there is hardly anyone on this planet who would like to intentionally confront them. And last of all that should be you in such a situation. Haven't you realized? The more you press them, the more determined they become. So the more you resist them, the more adamant they will become.

You're still stuck in the tides of time when religious wars between organized religions were common in the desert lands of Arabia and Israel. If you ever come out, you'll see the situation has changed a lot. Even US knows it is not permanent, but it is trying its best to extend its power as long as it can just like all the other world powers did during their times. Rather than hoping for a Sallaudin, please hope that your son becomes like Muatafa Kemal Ataturk, who brought fame, money, reputation and life back to a dying empire and gave its people tools of evolution; advancement and change. Only with such ideas will a country be changed and make your son a great man tomorrow.

What is the matter with you guys there are lots of countries that dont give a damn about the states vietnam, north korea cuba etc etc.

As far as salludin goes I was using the comparison metaphorically. You being an Indian wouldnt like to be reminded about muslim heroes would you after what they did to your forefathers .lol joking dont get offended

"muslim heroes would you after what they did to your forefathers .lol joking dont get offended"

Are you sure they did nothing to your forefathers?lol joking dont get offended

Yes it happened, but only once. Pakistan is getting kicked almost everyday in their own territory for the past few years.

And you really want to talk about what happened almost 50 years ago and derail the thread? In that case, we may need to talk about lot of things happened in our eastern and western borders.

Yes it happened, but only once. Pakistan is getting kicked almost everyday in their own territory for the past few years.

And you really want to talk about what happened almost 50 years ago and derail the thread? In that case, we may need to talk about lot of things happened in our eastern and western borders.

He won't understand brother, no one can match him in changing topics all the time. Now he would come up with chicken, refreshment, security of Muslim world and what not! He's busted all the time!

I totally disagree - We'd be making big mistake by making US the enemy.It is the most powerful nation on the earth and far away from Pakistan - Our threat is Jihadis+India because Jihadis will ruin our internal security ( as they have done) and India of course attacks us diplomatically.Look if we Fight America the biggest winner will be India - Indians actually want Pakistan to fight America so that Pakistan does not have any capability to fight with India -We'd be shooting ourselves in the head by thinking about making America our enemy.Any country that America attacks becomes dustbin - Yeah i know you will say we will fight insurgency and all that bs but remember by the time you draw the Americans out Pakistan will be a graveyard like Iraq and become another Afghanistan.I hear the jingoism of Pakistanis that America is defeated in Afghanistan and Iraq and we're a nation of 180 million people and we'll fight with US - This is ridiculous bullshit.These people have not seen the world - US will suffer causalities but it will make sure Pakistan is worth the blood of Americans.What surprise me more is those asking for Pakistan to fight America are living abroad or in many ways dont plan on fighting.What Pakistan needs is peace and stability not a war with America.(Yeah we'll win after America kill millions of Pakistanis and cannot sustain operations anymore because its not worth it and draws out of Pakistan - Bravo what a strategy Pakistan have).I believe that Pakistanis in general have no idea of US Military Power - I think our population should be shown some of it and they should know that it is not some stone age where you fight with stones.B-52 bombers will destroy all the war jazba in few minutes.We must align our interests such that they don't overlap US interest and even if they do we must play dual game very carefully but certainly we should eliminate all Jihadis because that's the reason US is there - The jihadis invited US by giving them the invitation through 9/11.In fact our ties with other countries should be purely commercial/business - No thing as strategic partnership - This strategic location of Pakistan i think has proved to be a curse for Pakistan then a benefit.

I guess ure mistaken bro!........
I guess u dont read Holy Quran and try to get guidance from there...look into it and try to find out who is ure enemy and who is ure friend....don't be so naive and fooled so easily by the DEVIL......:what:

hope its forever! n if this is the case...its maybe that our army realized they need to take a stand before US succeeds in invading pakistan! they'v realized they are only being used and how will the end if US takes over

Yea! cuz then our Army will get no cjance to survive ..so better be prepared for it in advance.....Alhamdolillah.....:what:

One 'wise' indian asks why isn't Pakistan fighting against america and I ask why isn't india fighting agaisnt China, after all, india has been getting it from China ever since 1962 but of course, the 'wise' indians just don't want to hear about 1962. When the indians get an appropriate reply they are struck by hysteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom