What's new

Pakistan 'blocking supplies to US base'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il say what Venezuela says to USA.

Perhaps you do not know what that country is going through.

It is surviving as a nation on nothing but its natural resource - oil. And the US extracts more oil from that country than it is shown. Such small countries that depend so heavily on the world market (which in turn, is controlled by the major economies) to run their economy rise and fall every other day. Next, you might want to talk about Cuba, but surely you won't want Pakistan to become that, would you?

Correction my friend Pakistan has only one enemy as in nations and you should know who that is... other then a nation its the terrosist simply no one else get it right as per regarding issues with the US both nations are playing a game in politics it happens they both need each other.

Is this the Baluchistan drone base that is affected?

So how many are there. Supposedly there wernt any now there are drone bases but Pakistan is cutting of pizza deliveries in protest. I guess having them in Pakistan saves on fuel and flight time but even if they relocate its not going to change anything till Pasha takes Haqquani off his speed dial.

Perhaps you do not know what that country is going through.

It is surviving as a nation on nothing but its natural resource - oil. And the US extracts more oil from that country than it is shown. Such small countries that depend so heavily on the world market (which in turn, is controlled by the major economies) to run their economy rise and fall every other day. Next, you might want to talk about Cuba, but surely you won't want Pakistan to become that, would you?

The "lost decade" when USA had embargoed us was more peaceful n prosperous thn what our country faces today.........

Being an ally of america is as dangerous as being its enemy....... in our case it is worse.

We have trillions of $ worth untapped resources........n the potential......... After all........ Phoenix rises from the ashes

America has always been pakistans enemy.
I totally disagree - We'd be making big mistake by making US the enemy.It is the most powerful nation on the earth and far away from Pakistan - Our threat is Jihadis+India because Jihadis will ruin our internal security ( as they have done) and India of course attacks us diplomatically.Look if we Fight America the biggest winner will be India - Indians actually want Pakistan to fight America so that Pakistan does not have any capability to fight with India -We'd be shooting ourselves in the head by thinking about making America our enemy.Any country that America attacks becomes dustbin - Yeah i know you will say we will fight insurgency and all that bs but remember by the time you draw the Americans out Pakistan will be a graveyard like Iraq and become another Afghanistan.I hear the jingoism of Pakistanis that America is defeated in Afghanistan and Iraq and we're a nation of 180 million people and we'll fight with US - This is ridiculous bullshit.These people have not seen the world - US will suffer causalities but it will make sure Pakistan is worth the blood of Americans.What surprise me more is those asking for Pakistan to fight America are living abroad or in many ways dont plan on fighting.What Pakistan needs is peace and stability not a war with America.(Yeah we'll win after America kill millions of Pakistanis and cannot sustain operations anymore because its not worth it and draws out of Pakistan - Bravo what a strategy Pakistan have).I believe that Pakistanis in general have no idea of US Military Power - I think our population should be shown some of it and they should know that it is not some stone age where you fight with stones.B-52 bombers will destroy all the war jazba in few minutes.We must align our interests such that they don't overlap US interest and even if they do we must play dual game very carefully but certainly we should eliminate all Jihadis because that's the reason US is there - The jihadis invited US by giving them the invitation through 9/11.In fact our ties with other countries should be purely commercial/business - No thing as strategic partnership - This strategic location of Pakistan i think has proved to be a curse for Pakistan then a benefit.

The "lost decade" when USA had embargoed us was more peaceful n prosperous thn what our country faces today.........

Being an ally of america is as dangerous as being its enemy....... in our case it is worse.

I agree with this

If the US quarantined/sanctioned/sectioned Pakistan and Afghanistan and had nothing to do with either country (and I'd add the Arabs did too), both countries would be doing a lot better.

China with its tech, development would be a good ally, probably the Russians now also, and some European countries maybe.

.What surprise me more is those asking for Pakistan to fight America are either live abroad or in many ways dont plan on fighting..

So spot on the most ardent critics of the US and the west in general are the key board jihadi's siting in there council flat on a benefit in Birmingham. The nearest they come to fighting is a pint and butter chicken at the local.

Nobdy wants to fight usa....... they want out of the so called alliance.

pakistan already have so many enemies..why the new and the most powerful one???

America is more dangerous then any clear enemy Pakistan have. US has a long history of abandoning Pakistan, time and time again. It would be foolish to think that America can be trusted in the long run. The stick of American aid should be broken for once and all. Pakistan is not an American colony. Period.

I totally disagree - We'd be making big mistake by making US the enemy.It is the most powerful nation on the earth and far away from Pakistan - Our threat is Jihadis+India because Jihadis will ruin our internal security ( as they have done) and India of course attacks us diplomatically.Look if we Fight America the biggest winner will be India - Indians actually want Pakistan to fight America so that Pakistan does not have any capability to fight with India -We'd be shooting ourselves in the head by thinking about making America our enemy.Any country that America attacks becomes dustbin - Yeah i know you will say we will fight insurgency and all that bs but remember by the time you draw the Americans out Pakistan will be a graveyard like Iraq and become another Afghanistan.I hear the jingoism of Pakistanis that America is defeated in Afghanistan and Iraq and we're a nation of 180 million people and we'll fight with US - This is ridiculous bullshit.These people have not seen the world - US will suffer causalities but it will make sure Pakistan is worth the blood of Americans.What surprise me more is those asking for Pakistan to fight America are living abroad or in many ways dont plan on fighting.What Pakistan needs is peace and stability not a war with America.(Yeah we'll win after America kill millions of Pakistanis and cannot sustain operations anymore because its not worth it and draws out of Pakistan - Bravo what a strategy Pakistan have).I believe that Pakistanis in general have no idea of US Military Power - I think our population should be shown some of it and they should know that it is not some stone age where you fight with stones.B-52 bombers will destroy all the war jazba in few minutes.We must align our interests such that they don't overlap US interest and even if they do we must play dual game very carefully but certainly we should eliminate all Jihadis because that's the reason US is there - The jihadis invited US by giving them the invitation through 9/11.In fact our ties with other countries should be purely commercial/business - No thing as strategic partnership - This strategic location of Pakistan i think has proved to be a curse for Pakistan then a benefit.

Funny - reading you post does not gives me any hint of you being like the handle you selected for yourself.. Your whole post is based on unproven theories about 9/11 being undertaken by jihadis blah blah blah.. you should get out of media campaign and judge by yourself..

No sane person is talking about WAR with USA, its all about sending them out from our country and claim the sovereignty of our country back.. on the other hands, terrorists who are blasting bombs inside our country is OUR internal problem and should be dealt with iron hands.. they should be slaughtered like the piece of sh!t they are.. but that does not give any right for USA to plant their agency networks in Pakistan, that will make our country vulnerable to foreign agents in long run.. They always come to "help".. in reality, they always 'help' Destabilizing Pakistan..

Relations with USA or any other foreign country should stay strictly on mutual benefit basis, if there is any suffering for our OWN people, say NO Thanks.. it is AS simple as THAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom