What's new

Pakistan 'blocking supplies to US base'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why don't you ask yourself that question, boy?

Dear baby busted, If we ask you the proof, then you ask us the same. If we call you a loser then you do us the same. Now I'm asking a question and you're asking me the same?
:rofl: :rofl:

Dear baby busted, If we ask you the proof, then you ask us the same. If we call you a loser then you do us the same. Now I'm asking a question and you're asking me the same?
:rofl: :rofl:

You're releasing gas, it stinks!

@nelson....leave this guy.. he doesn't has anything to contribute or to substantiate..

Keep on smelling it then! lolz
Now you changed the topic again baby busted!
:rofl:

The real loser changed the topic like this, "You're busted again, loser. may be a millionth time! Do you have any proof of your claim?
P.S. you have changed the topic again! Don't you feel shame on your habit? "

As I said, some indians really need to take antacids to tackle their gas problem!

The real loser changed the topic like this, "You're busted again, loser. may be a millionth time! Do you have any proof of your claim?
P.S. you have changed the topic again! Don't you feel shame on your habit? "

As I said, some indians really need to take antacids to tackle their gas problem!

Is it what you call changing the topic? :rofl:
you're busted again baby!
Let me tell you what you've done in this thread.
1. Fighting with China.
2. 1962.
3. Pakistan USA peace.
4. China India affairs.
5. India Pakistan affairs.
6. and gas!!

If this is not changing topic then what is this?

Its time for your milk baby busted!

Is it what you call changing the topic? :rofl:
you're busted again baby!
Let me tell you what you've done in this thread.
1. Fighting with China.
2. 1962.
3. Pakistan USA peace.
4. China India affairs.
5. India Pakistan affairs.
6. and gas!!

If this is not changing topic then what is this?

Its time for your milk baby busted!

Pakistan + america VS india + China, now that was the crap from you. You are a regular loser.

Pakistan + america VS india + China, now that was the crap from you. You are a regular loser.

That was from me?? Oh Jeez... at least be honest with yourself! I thought you're just being funny, but now you are lying! You said those comparisons and I was giving these equations 'as per your logic.' I had some tiny respect for you but you lost it. And I know you don't care as you lack that already.

That was from me?? Oh Jeez... at least be honest with yourself! I thought you're just being funny, but now you are lying! You said those comparisons and I was giving these equations 'as per your logic.' I had some tiny respect for you but you lost it. And I know you don't care as you lack that already.

Lying is your middle name not mine, you're a liar and most probably convicted criminal. Yes, I made a comparison but you came with this f****** equation and your refusal to take responsibility shows that even you think that it is a f****** equation.

^^^
Is caps lock broken on your keyboard? or are you simply fond of shouting? BTW, writing in bold does not add any credibility to your BS..

Lying is your middle name not mine, you're a liar and most probably convicted criminal. Yes, I made a comparison but you came with this f****** equation and your refusal to take responsibility shows that even you think that it is a f****** equation.

You're lying again baby busted. My middle name is something else! lol

so you do agree that the comparisons that you made was nothing but a f****** cr*p! Good for you, at least you accepted something. See? I made you improve yourself!

And criminal? :rofl:
Mr baby busted, you should take care of your self! Don't accept chocolates from unknown people!

^^^
Is caps lock broken on your keyboard? or are you simply fond of shouting? BTW, writing in bold does not add any credibility to your BS..

He doesn't even know what caps lock is. All he know is being busted!

He doesn't even know what caps lock is. All he know is being busted!

You have repeated the same word Busted, on a number of occasions, stop embarrasing your self because it makes you look like a one dimensional character, that does not have the brain capacity to answer a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom