What's new

Pakistan 'blocking supplies to US base'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ur perception dude..pls ask some chinese member they will clarify ur doubts...

u are terribly misinformed my dear

Well, experts on this don't agree with you, here's what they say about it, read them carefully before showing your ignorance any farther:

China-India Competition: Is a Military Clash Inevitable? - TIME
India - War with China
The Third Indochina Conflict | Foreign Affairs

P.S. India is not at war with Pakistan at the moment but does that mean india is at peace with Pakistan? India's relation with china is like that but minors don't see it that way.

Well, experts on this don't agree with you, here's what they say about it, read them carefully before showing your ignorance any farther:

India - War with China

:lol:... U are really behaving like moron now..

We are in competition with China not at war.... u should understand the difference b/w this two

and the rest of the links are merely predictions which actually are not the ground realities... even there are question marks :rofl:

check this out

Indian Navy saves Chinese vessel from pirate attack

P.S. India is not at war with Pakistan at the moment but does that mean india is at peace with Pakistan? India's relation with china is like that but minors don't see it that way.

:rofl: :rofl:

alright, so now your equation is like this..
USA and Pakistan vs India and China = India and Pakistan!

You made my day man!
:rofl: :rofl:

High on dopes lead to such wet dreams!
You're a minor, so it's quite okay for you to be stupid.

You're busted again, loser. may be a millionth time! Do you have any proof of your claim? :rofl:
P.S. you have changed the topic again! Don't you feel shame on your habit?

You're busted again, loser. may be a millionth time! Do you have any proof of your claim? :rofl:
P.S. you have changed the topic again! Don't you feel shame on your habit?

You're that loser from india I suppose!

I don't expect anything logical from morons of india.

why not you prove your statement and every point with source, it will help you to prove your point. Means you really read some thing some where as or some one told you India and China is going in war, just right this what I am saying to you and this is prove. It will be easy for to prove yourself, because if you talking about logical you do this way. If you talking about logical its means you have to relate your statement or argument to legitimate source, so please what write anything which prove something, I hope you understand now.

Yeah, just before 1962 there was a slogan like that, 'indo china bhai bhai' and then it turned into 'indo china bye bye'
:lol:

So you are turning to 1962 again? lol
oh my god..:rofl:
this funny kid is killing me man!
lolzz

why not you prove your statement and every point with source, it will help you to prove your point. Means you really read some thing some where as or some one told you India and China is going in war, just right this what I am saying to you and this is prove. It will be easy for to prove yourself, because if you talking about logical you do this way. If you talking about logical its means you have to relate your statement or argument to legitimate source, so please what write anything which prove something, I hope you understand now.

Yeah, visit the links:

India - War with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom