What's new

Pakistan, Bangladesh better than India on inclusive development

Just because you are a bangladeshi you don't have to embarrass yourself you know, Geographically and culturally Bengal has always been considered a part of India, Batuta visited Chittagong and Sylhet in present day Bangladesh, which was a part and parcel of his visit to hind, go read up some historical references of his visit, Vasco da Gama is widely known to be the first to reach India, no one says he only discovered Kerala !!

Although given your mental capacity I don't think you would understand.

Bengal was part of India? Who considered that?

You know Bengal was independent for 400 Muslim years ( without counting independent pala, sena, shashanka)before Akbar reached West Bengal . Mughals ruled for 130 years only. Unlike you We were not Delhi slave. There is a reason This place was called Bulghaqpur.

Anyway This is what Batuta wrote about Bengal

The Vizier then furnished me with provisions, and I sailed for Bengal, which is an extensive and plentiful country. I never saw a country in which provisions were so cheap. I there saw one of the religious of the west, who told me, that he had bought provisions for himself and his family for a whole year with eight dirhems. The first town I entered here was Sadkawan, which is large and situated on the sea-shore.

The king of Bengal was at this time Fakhr Oddin: he was an eminent man, kind to strangers and persons of the Sufi persuasion: but I did not present myself to him, nor did I see him, because he was opposed to the Emperor, and was then in open rebellion against him. From Sadkawan I travelled for the mountains of Kamru, which are at the distance of one month from this place. These are extensive mountains, and they join the mountains of Thibet, where there are musk gazelles. The inhabitants of these mountains are, like the Turks, famous for their attention to magic.

My object in visiting these mountains was, to meet one of the saints, namely, the Sheikh Jalal Oddin of Tebriz. This Sheikh was one of the greatest saints, and one of those singular individuals who had the power of working great and notable miracles. He had also lived to a remarkably great age. He told me, that he had seen El Mostaasim the Calif in Bagdad: and his companions told me afterwards that he died at the age of one hundred and fifty years; that he fasted through a space of about forty years, never breaking his fast till he had fasted throughout ten successive days. He had a cow, on the milk of which he usually breakfasted; and his practice was to sit up all night. It was by his means that the people of these mountains became Mohammedans; and on this account it was, that he, resided among them.

One of his companions told me, that on the day before his death he invited them all to come to him; he then said to them: To-morrow I depart from you, Deo volente [=God willing], and my vicegerent with you is God besides whom there is no other God. When the evening of the following day had arrived, and he had performed the last prostration of the evening prayer, he was taken by God. On the side of the cave in which he had resided was found a grave ready dug, and by it a, winding sheet and burial spices. The people then washed and buried him in them, and said their prayers over him.

When I was on my journey to see this Sheikh, four of his companions met me at the distance of two days, and told me, that the Sheikh had said to the Fakeers who were with them, A western religious traveller is coming to you: go out and meet him. It was, said they, by the order of the Sheikh that we came to you; notwithstanding the fact that he had no knowledge whatever of my circumstances, except what he had by divine revelation. I went with them accordingly to his cell without the cave, near which there was no building whatever. The people of this country are partly Mohammedans, and partly infidels; both of whom visit the Sheikh and bring valuable presents. On these the Fakeers, and other persons who arrive here, subsist. As for the Sheikh himself, he confines himself to the milk of his cow, as already mentioned.

When I presented myself to him, he arose and embraced me. He then asked one of my country and travels, of which I informed him. He then said to the Fakeers: Treat him honourably. They accordingly carried me to the cell, and kept me as their guest for three days. On the day I presented myself to the Sheikh he had on a religious garment, made of fine goat's hair. I was astonished at it, and said, to myself, I wish the Sheikh would give it me. When I went in to bid him farewell, he arose and went to the side of the cave, took off the goat's hair garment, as well as the fillet of his head and his sleeves, and put them on me.

The Fakeers then told me, that it was not his practice to put on this garment: and that he had put it on only on the occasion of my coming, for he had said to them: This garment will be wished for by a Mogrebine; but an infidel king shall take it from him, and shall give it to our brother Borhan Oddin of Sagirj, whose it is, and for whose use it has been made. When I was told this by the Fakeers, I said: As I have a blessing from the Sheikh, and as he has clothed me with his own clothes, I will never enter with them into the presence of any king either infidel or Moslem.

The geographical entity is called South Asia, nitwit
The name Asia itself nearly as old as India which came from the Greek word 'Indoi', Ever heard of Indika? Then again there is absolutely no point explaining this to somebody whose IQ rivals to that of a toad.

I bet you think Megasthenese, Xuanzhang, Al Berruni, Ibn Batuta, Vasco Di gama they all actually came to visit bangladesh to behold your lilliput mountains and dirty beaches but accidentally ended up in India :lol:

Last edited:
After reading your posts it is extremely tough to take you people seriously, yeah right bengal were forever alone, part of nobody, hope you sleep well tonight :wave:

Yes, And the Idea of United India only arose as sentiment against colonial rule and Yet Two important parts of British India East and West rejected the notion. The Idea of Independent Bengal predates The idea of United Indian Sub continent. That is what matters :angel:.

Like MY King Shashanka who tried to kill all Buddhists from Himalaya to Bay of Bengal and uprooted the Bodhi tree while Fighting Harshavardana. Yes Shashanka was an Indian unionist too :lol:

Last edited:
The name Asia itself nearly as old as India which came from the Greek word 'Indoi', Ever heard of Indika? Then again there is absolutely no point explaining this to somebody whose IQ rivals to that of a toad.

I bet you think Megasthenese, Xuanzhang, Al Berruni, Ibn Batuta Vasco Di gama they all actually came to visit bangladesh to behold your lilliput mountains and dirty beaches and accidentally ended up in India :lol:

For humanity's sake don't talk about history, neither you have anything to boast of your history nor you know anything about it. The term India emerged from the Indus river and mainly referred to the Sindh region of Pakistan, not the shithole where you are from.

Rich coming from a guy whose country is practically hanging from an armpit of another country :rofl:

Okay, so this is how geography is taught in India. So should I say, India is hanging from the anus of China? :lol:

Dude at least give us some credit that some people get to know that you exist by buying our map :rofl:

Why do you think everybody in this world is a low IQ nincompoop like you Indians?

Now move on poopboy, stop stinking this thread:disagree:

After reading your posts it is extremely tough to take you people seriously, yeah right bengal were forever alone, part of nobody, hope you sleep well tonight :wave:

Stinking? You have no idea, it's a curse that we have to live with, being neighbors to the global shithole!

Yes, And the Idea of United India only arose as sentiment against colonial rule and Yet Two important parts of British India East and West rejected the notion. The Idea of Independent Bengal predates The idea of United Indian Sub continent. That is what matters :angel:.

Tagore, Najrul, Jagadish bose and every other bengali stalwarts never supported the idea of a separate Bengal, We got what our heroes always wanted, a sovereign, independent India, That is what matters :angel:

Like MY King Shashanka who tried to kill all Buddhists from Himalaya to Bay of Bengal and uprooted the Bodhi tree while Fighting Harshavardana. Yes Shashanka was an Indian unionist too :lol:

I'm pretty sure that FULL METAL dalit is from West Bengal. Wonder how just 70 years of submission could brainwash entire generations, people even start to disregard their own history!

Tagore, Najrul, Jagadish bose and every other bengali stalwarts never supported the idea of a separate Bengal, We got what our heroes always wanted, a sovereign, independent India, That is what matters :angel:

Fatal Error Bro. Tagore once said " as a Bangladeshi I welcome you as the leader of my country , Subhash" . You know Subhash needed Entire India to fight, that is why he and contemporaries never mentioned about separated land.
However, Subhash Chandra Bose's brother Sharat and The most famous leader of West Bengal Chitta Ranjan advocated about Separate Bengal.

You most probably haven't read a single political novel of Tagore. All of them were against Indian Political Movement.
And Nazrul left India for Bangladesh you know?

You didnt take the name who had Indian Ideology - Bankim . And I already mentioned It arose as a part of Anti Colonial Sentiment.

You didnt take the name who had Indian Ideology - Bankim . And I already mentioned It arose as a part of Anti Colonial Sentiment.

In fact, even Bankim had a "Bengal First" ideology. His famous poem "Vande Mataram" was actually an ode to Mother Bengal. Sri Aurobindo even referred to it as the national anthem of Bengal.

Is this some kind of a joke? Dude you are a bangladeshi, history is luxury that you people can not afford, You are the children of mass rapes, no wonder you people look for alternate identities :lol:

For pete sake, my Parker 51 is older and more well known than that swamp you call country, sanity dies a slow death every time a bangladeshi talks about history, please don't do that ever again.

I am not surprised an Indian making fun of rapes!

Now an Indian, having a history of 1000 years of slavery who even proudly display symbols of their slavery like Taj Mahal, is telling me to not talk about history! Enough internet for today!

For the rest of your post, I think I need to wait till a hanuman langur learns to type and use internet so that I can hire one to reply you, as they are the ones who are within the league of Indian brain, falling that low will be huge for a human!

Till then ciao!

Last edited:
Fatal Error Bro. Tagore once said " as a Bangladeshi I welcome you as the leader of my country , Subhash" . You know Subhash needed Entire India to fight, that is why he and contemporaries never mentioned about separated land.

For God's sake dude, the entire bengal used to be referred as Bangladesh that time, If you read contemporary literature the term "Bangladesh" has been mentioned millions of times in novels and poems, just an expression, absolutely nothing to do with any kinds of separatism, were you inside of his mind to know what he wanted but never advocated openly? you sound batshit crazy dude, Tagore died even before partition, what kind of a silly joke is that?

However, Subhash Chandra Bose's brother Sharat and The most famous leader of West Bengal Chitta Ranjan advocated about Separate Bengal.

You are right about sarat, most people here don't even know about him, hardly a notable figure.

Chitta Ranjan never willed for a separate Bengal, he died in 1925, have some shame, I would ask you to provide some source for this outrageous claim.

You most probably haven't read a single political novel of Tagore. All of them were against Indian Political Movement.

I probably know more about Bengali literature than you do, expressing angst about political movement does not mean separatism, provide source or at least a name.

And Nazrul left India for Bangladesh you know?

You are degrading yourself here, Najrul was probably more Indian than even tagore, We foolishly gave Najrul as a goodwill gesture since you failed to produce any noteworthy poets, and whoever small time intellectuals were there they all killed in 1971.

Najrul was suffering from 'Morbus Pick', lost his ability to speak and feel, He had absolutely no say in this stupid transfer.

Could not care less, never really liked his works, too much Romanticism, very little substance

Last edited:
there was never a single india in the histroy and india word derived from indus valley or hindus valley of sindh that logic india should be present day pakistan and another fact bangali is mixer race the people who call them arab turk persian bla bla bla they are lunatic and stupid

You are degrading yourself here, Najrul was probably more Indian than even tagore, We foolishly gave Najrul as a goodwill gesture since you failed to produce any noteworthy poets

Nazrul was suffering in a horrid rat-infested one bedroom govt. flat in Calcutta and his family was living on a stipend of like hundreds of rupees per month. Watching this was unbearable for people in Bangladesh

The Govt. of Bangladesh (by popular demand) offered him a 10,000 sq.ft. modern two story mansion (complete with large lawn) in one of the more posh suburbs of Dhaka (North Dhanmandi), as well as very generous living expenses and his family decided to accept the offer. He was better off in Bangladesh than in the horrid situation he was kept in at Calcutta.

In fact several of his children and grandchildren still live in Bangladesh.

This account is from my own father.

So - it would be inaccurate to say you 'gave' him to us as a goodwill gesture.......

You did not value him enough - so we decided to give him his proper dues.

being a bangladeshi you are the lowest block of this stratum, you oompa loompas should be the last ones to talk about castes.

Your use of racial slur has been reported.

@waz and @WAJsal bhais please note.

Yeah, I saw that coming :lol: I am sure you are half Arab, quarter Persian and quarter Turkish :agree:

Jesus, height of insecurity and delusion, never seen a lot with a more complex ridden mindset than you, no offence btw
not an arab tough. i have had africans, indians turks and europeans in my family... no arabs though...
did the dna test to reveal my origin...

just because they are islamic nations.

Hilarious!

I can see how much hate is there in some muslims specially in Bangladesh and Mostly in Pakistan against Hindus. But good for us. This will destroy them one day.

As per Pak and BD History Books, Columbus was looking for South Asia and went to North America and identified native Americans as South Asians and there is a state in US as South Asian-a-Polis. :FacePalm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom