What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

So roughly when that first going to roll out approx 2-3 years ?
Thx

Bro in one post you seems to be unrealistic and saying about rousting comparing Pakistan with India as we can not compete them on one on one basis
And in another post you are so much hopeful why is that just be realistic if you don't mind
Writing this whatever we get or not we can not compete on the basis of quantity
Beside that please bear in mind china never invest money anywhere in the world where they
Are not finding it to be suitable to invest so I'm not saying don't worry but hopefully we won't
Get roasted so easily lots of on stake I hope you understand by lots of :enjoy:
Thx
Sir the Navy size I am suggesting is not competing with India but that is the minimum size which is needed to successfully defend our selves against there Naval attack. If you can't have that size than better surrender to India there is no point of wasting time on 8 Good for Nothing Frigates and Corvettes

Sir the Navy size I am suggesting is not competing with India but that is the minimum size which is needed to successfully defend our selves against there Naval attack. If you can't have that size than better surrender to India there is no point of wasting time on 8 Good for Nothing Frigates and Corvettes
Sir thx for your patience and kind reply against my post even if I agrees to your minimum thing
You can yourself understand the financial situation of getting 8 alas you asking for 24 so please
Hold your horses gradually we will increase but offcourse not in like 24 and then what will happen
With the other forces it's like you hide from behind and opening from fronto_O
Thx

give me your source hazrat sahab???
i even went to the trouble to name all the ships

you are not secretly building ships for them?

i do agree that they will equip nearly all ships with state of the art barak missles
our Hazrat is right india is building it navy fast pace because once again the seas are becoming the battleground to control the world. Pakistan really needs to get its act together.

i counted those and they matched what i wrote, you might have more numbers.?
PS:
i didnt count sub 1000 tone ships
They have these in pipeline and more will be inducted tenders for new Frigates and Corvettes being issued

From Hazrat you most likely mean me !!!! Don't worry not only this will happen but also the other things I mentioned will happen which include another 4.5th Generation Fighter Jet coming in PAF before we focus on 5th Generation and also the number VLS equipped Frigates I have been talking about. All will happen
Are we going for SU-35 or Eurofighter ?

They have these in pipeline and more will be inducted tenders for new Frigates and Corvettes being issued

i dont want to ruin this thread, but FYI, all these ships are in in tender or pre tender have been listed above.

unless out of the blue Indian navy purchase of the shelf(which is not possible as all Indian tenders have offshot clause of local investment), their docks are already filled up and the very reason for delays. ship building is not a joke

unless they seriously ramp up their production via increasing commercial ship building and new docks nothing is going to happen, if they do its still not going to happen before 2030

look at the Chinese they were serious in late 1990s after usa confrontation and just after 15-25 years got to the capacity of fast ship building

most will depend how India economy goes.. next few years are important

it's all a wishful thinking, under current circumstances, Pakistan can't really modrenize it's armed forces, & we've been in this situation since decades now, unfortunately.

As long as we keep on taking loans, and our economy is in shambles, nothing big will happen - just few batches of defense goodies is all we can expect/get.

Turkey & China, this is the only feasible route we have since we will never walk on our own.

it's all a wishful thinking, under current circumstances, Pakistan can't really modrenize it's armed forces, & we've been in this situation since decades now, unfortunately.

As long as we keep on taking loans, and our economy is in shambles, nothing big will happen - just few batches of defense goodies is all we can expect/get.

Turkey & China, this is the only feasible route we have since we will never walk on our own.
Give us your nukes and take in return everything your hearts desire out of our military depots. ;)

We should not underestimate the capabilities of Pakistan.

I thought this was a T-129 army helicopter thread?

Since that is essentially an AW129 Mangusta, a small but combat-proven helicopter, getting a lot of those would by no means be a bad choice.

Hazrat where did you pull this out from?
I have strong sources in PAF. Last year PAF chief visit to Italy was for same reason and so are several meetings of PAF chief with Nawaz in last two to three months. Close to 10 meetings have taken place and if you remember Dr Shahid Masood also told a year back that Nawaz family is try to get weapons deals done with Russia and will get heavy commissions

I have strong sources in PAF. Last year PAF chief visit to Italy was for same reason and so are several meetings of PAF chief with Nawaz in last two to three months. Close to 10 meetings have taken place and if you remember Dr Shahid Masood also told a year back that Nawaz family is try to get weapons deals done with Russia and will get heavy commissions

That is it you and sources! when did Dr Shahid Masood talk about weapons? secondly noora ONLY cares about commission in steel, concrete and land. what interest does he have in weapons! Hazrat give something better than I have a private spy agency!!

Back
Top Bottom