What's new

Pakistan Army's T-129 ATAK Helicopter Deal | Updates & Discussions.

Its good news. But it would be better if we start our own program for choppers. Buying these machines now is need of Pakistan. But we should plan to build our own chopper for future.

indeed it's good decision by PA
and i always have prefered this chopper over other chinese gunshiups
and euro tiger in terms of cost and performance

still PA havent make any sufficient steps to buy it but seems like copy of tiger helicopter

still PA havent make any sufficient steps to buy it but seems like copy of tiger helicopter

thanks for your in depth analysis of the subject. you seem to have summed it all up in one punch line. :disagree:

Tiger is developed by eurocopter
T-129 is a joint developed by Agusta (designed AW-129) and TAI (Turkish indigenous systems).

the only similarities i see between these two choppers is that they both have 4 blade main rotors, tail rotor, a fuselage with 2 seats, 4 pylons for ATGM, Rockets, A2A and A2G missiles and not to forget a main gun in the front.

@ Growler

sir thanks for explanation .. I was just wondring if it has the feature like apache longbow which allows pilot HMD to join with the main gun simply means the gun moves where ever the pilot looks so he may shoot instantly.. Any ideas?

@ Growler

sir thanks for explanation .. I was just wondring if it has the feature like apache longbow which allows pilot HMD to join with the main gun simply means the gun moves where ever the pilot looks so he may shoot instantly.. Any ideas?
T-129 turkish indigenous HMD

83b771b49badcab87d8cbadd9835f89c.jpg

53364adb7971afdc80f2079b8c11e990.jpg

thanks for your in depth analysis of the subject. you seem to have summed it all up in one punch line. :disagree:

Tiger is developed by eurocopter
T-129 is a joint developed by Agusta (designed AW-129) and TAI (Turkish indigenous systems).

the only similarities i see between these two choppers is that they both have 4 blade main rotors, tail rotor, a fuselage with 2 seats, 4 pylons for ATGM, Rockets, A2A and A2G missiles and not to forget a main gun in the front.

Atleast once in your life time u agreed with me any way thankx for ur kindness showed on me thanks alot

any way ATAK is good option for us we need something from europe to with mixed chinese gunships it willl defiatelly help us not in only against taliban but also any agressor such as india atleast pakistan has to build two seprate ARMY airwings both have atleast 30 helicopters each to counter indian threat from lands of punjab and desert of sindh and in desert they willl be good becoz indian tanks will not move very smoothly in desert specially arjun dont know about T 90

what is canatli sir can u tell me what is the meaning of this word. and thanx for appritiation to me

what is canatli sir can u tell me what is the meaning of this word. and thanx for appritiation to me

you are welcome..

Cabatli is our Turkish member and maybe the one with a hell alot of knowldge about t129 he can twist this thread to a new level.

I dono where the heck is he either busy or tooo lazy :lol::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom