What's new

Pakistan army Mujahid Force???

thats new to me, what could be there possible number... I wonder !:undecided:

21274_1.gif

On the same lines, there exist Jaguars and Janbaz battalions...

actually yesterday i received my calling notice from pakistan mujahid force for test....
6 sep z my test date and written physical and medical all test will be on 6 sep...
can anybody guide me which subjs i prepare 4 written test????
and also what will be in physical????
plzzzzzzzzzzzz replyyyyyyyyyyyyy......

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

actually yesterday i received my calling notice from pakistan mujahid force for test....
6 sep 2011 z my test date and written physical and medical all test will be on 6 sep...

6 sep z my test date and written physical and medical all test will be on 6 sep...

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

and this is a 2009 thread, purpose being?

ask Xeric he claims to be a serving military personnel, If he can be of any use.

why is it only for the punjab domicile

any positive reason for it

are planners thinking about the pakhtoons sindis and balochs

if not why what is the reason

maybe nwfp people seems not credible to them but what about then those who are in the forces

some positive explanation required

kids not allowed please!!:no:

why is it only for the punjab domicile

any positive reason for it

are planners thinking about the pakhtoons sindis and balochs

Planners want punjabis to sacrifice their lives to save pakhtoons sindis and balochs from enemies!!! :pakistan:

From a punjabi with love!!! :smitten:

my interview for pakistan mujahid force is on 15 sep2011 plz give me some tips... for commissioned officer...
thanxxxx

Yes gentleman its part of Pakistan Military. It is a regiment of Pakistan Army just like Punjab Regiment, Sind regiment. But the difference is that the individuals who are inducted into it they serve in only Kashmir and some selected cantonments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom