What's new

Pakistan army Mujahid Force???

pakomar

Reaction score
I have following question.
Is mujahid froce is part of pakistan army and if it is what is the recruitment procedure?

Can civilions can recruitt as an officer?
:what:

I have following question.
Is mujahid froce is part of pakistan army and if it is what is the recruitment procedure?

Can civilions can recruitt as an officer?
:what:

If you mean they are hard working force for Pakistan freedom yes all the - pakistani army works to protect Pakistani freedom , and of its allies like China , the peace loving nation :china:

Yes of course all civilians all 70 million are part of this force - any more questions -

Do you have to be a quran hafiz to get into to the mujahid force?

Well a spy suspected in a captain rank. Military intelligence should be concerned about this. Shouldn't they ???

This picture is of Pakistan mujahid force in 23rd march Pakistan day.
aeb5a89f2770bdce143958104c66a8f7.jpg

Is this the branch of Pakistan army or not. Do I have to join mujahid force by passing issb or there is some other procedure. And also want to know to can I join it as an officer?

Last edited:
i didnt know if any such force exists.
how does it work? can i be employed elsewhere (eg: outside the country) and be a part of this force? or is it a fulltime thing?

i didnt know if any such force exists.
how does it work? can i be employed elsewhere (eg: outside the country) and be a part of this force? or is it a fulltime thing?

It does exist as my two cousins are in it.
I met one of them on a recent trip and when i asked him why his face had turned black and his skin looked burned he told me he had come back from sachien......the only think i forgot to ask him was if there was some connection to being a quran hafiz as both my cousins are and joining the mujahid force.
I think its a full time time occupation but i stand to be corrected.

I met one of them on a recent trip and when i asked him why his face had turned black and his skin looked burned he told me he had come back from sachien......the only think i forgot to ask him was if there was some connection to being a quran hafiz as both my cousins are and joining the mujahid force.

this sounds lik a proper army...
y not simply join the army instead?

Well according to my research on the internet. mujahid force act like a reserve force for Pakistan army. Still I am not sure

Sir can you help me by giving your cosines number or by asking them what the recruitment procedure is.

Last edited:
Ok i found this thread late enough and i see many doubts in the air,b so let me help you out :):
Mujahid force is a reserve force. They are like a 'helping' hands for the military. EVERYTHING about the Mujahid Force is available on the link provided by SSGPA http://www.pakistan.gov.pk/ministries/ContentInfo.jsp?MinID=6&cPath=59_283&ContentID=3755, so i will only like to add the following:

There are two kind of status for the Mujahid Force; 'Active' and 'Non-Active'.
The Active units are usually permanently deployed in Kashmir. by being Active i mean that the Active Mujahids are called for duty and they have to serve where ever they are sent. Confused? Ok, Mujhaids are not supposed to serve 24/7, they are only called when required. These Mujhaud Officers are having dual jobs. They are doctors, businessmen, shopkeepers, employees in private enterprises etc etc. This Mujahid thingy is their second job. The Army knows that they have another job at hand and the Army is in contact with their bosses.

There is a certain period every year that they have to become 'Active' i.e. they are called by the Army so that they can stay in the main stream. They are sent a letter to inform them that they are required, a copy of that letter is also sent to their civilian employees and they make sure that the are spared. These Mujahids are called for the following purposes:

1.) When required for some operation.

2.) When they are required to serve at the 'Active' Stations i.e Kashmir.

3.) To refresh their knowledge about military ops by joining in military exercises whenever they are conducted.

4.) To undergo various courses that the Army conducts. (these Mujahid Officers are also supposed to do 'all' the regular course that any other Army Officer has to undergo.)

They are paid only when they are 'Active' by any means i .e whether on operations, refreshers or courses.

Their service is only counted when they are 'Active', so dont be surprised if you find a 40 year old Captain :)

Sir can you help me by giving your cosines number or by asking them what the recruitment procedure is.

When i phone up pakistani next time i will get the details and pass them on to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom