What's new

Pakistan army Mujahid Force???

this sounds lik a proper army...
y not simply join the army instead?

I was under the impression that the mujahid force where the "shock troops" on the frontline......they seem to be a reserve army from the links posted i have read.

This picture is of Pakistan mujahid force in 23rd march Pakistan day.
aeb5a89f2770bdce143958104c66a8f7.jpg

Is this the branch of Pakistan army or not. Do I have to join mujahid force by passing issb or there is some other procedure. And also want to know to can I join it as an officer?

join the army as an officer and if you cant cut the mustard in PA, then they will send you to command the mujahid force! sorry for being so candidly brutal!

I was under the impression that the mujahid force where the "shock troops" on the frontline......they seem to be a reserve army from the links posted i have read.

Well yes they are a reserve force, but are also employed actively. They are not 'classical' reserves as they are not only called during war but are employed of and on at various duties. They can be termed as reserves as they are not 'activated' round the clock, leaving few aside.

Well yes they are a reserve force, but are also employed actively. They are not 'classical' reserves as they are not only called during war but are employed of and on at various duties. They can be termed as reserves as they are not 'activated' round the clock, leaving few aside.

Reserves
There is an army reserve of 500,000 whose members have a triennial attendance obligation to the age of 45. Refresher training is as adequate as can be expected of a three week period, but reserve service seems popular. The 180,000 strong National Guard would be useful in guarding vulnerable points. It consists of the Mujahid Force of 60,000, organized in battalions, some with light air defence capability. the Janbaz Force of 100,000, whose members are intended to serve close to their homes; and the National Cadet Corps in universities and colleges. these elements have some value in providing poorly trained but enthusiastic reinforcements for rear area units.

hey xeric were you enigma749 in another life!?

Why are the Mujahid Force serving in sachin......i thought that would be more for the full time armys job.

No, They are not serving in Siachen.. they are deployed in "Azad Kashmir"
And few Units are serving in Cantt Area as well...

salam can anybody guide me about initial written test in pak mujahid force???
plz replyyyyyyy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom