What's new

Pakistan army Mujahid Force???

Here is a sample of an ad for enrolment in Mujahid Force:
(This is old advertisement, but the requirements are always the same)

Mujahid-Force-Commission-As-Officers.jpg

aoa. can i ask u guys a simple question? issb ka koi link hai with mujahid force?
nd kia mujahid frce k liay elhda say tst dena prta hai? :confused:

aoa. can i ask u guys a simple question? issb ka koi link hai with mujahid force?
nd kia mujahid frce k liay elhda say tst dena prta hai? :confused:
They have a seperate system for recruitment, and they dont induct women.

The situation has been changed completely after this Advert.
135404_1.jpg

bhaiooooooon i need expert advise on this one.
the situation is that i have applied for it by going all the way from Karachi to Hyderabad physically and now i have to depart again at 5AM in the middle of the night.

i have applied in it because i am a bit over age it is almost like the ISSB.

i need expert advise on this one.!

this is not like the previous ones with temporary commission and 2 months thingy. this is permanent commission as officer starting from 2nd LT just like ISSB.

this is the usual advert. this is not like one above^. you can see the difference

136122_1.jpg

if someone knows about the real internal information please let me know. it's very very vital for me.

135404_1.jpg

the situation is that i have applied for it by going all the way from Karachi to Hyderabad physically and now i have to depart again at 5AM in the middle of the night.

this is not like the previous ones with temporary commission and 2 months thingy. this is permanent commission as officer starting from 2nd LT just like ISSB.

this is the usual advert. this is not like one above^. you can see the difference

136122_1.jpg

if someone knows about the real internal information please let me know. it's very very vital for me.
What do you want ask? Be specific.

I have following question.
Is mujahid froce is part of pakistan army and if it is what is the recruitment procedure?

Can civilions can recruitt as an officer?

This is based on US and Israel's model. This force is similar to the National Guard in the US. They are active and passive, can have careers but have to go through certain trainings every year and limited deployments. When a conflict arises, as the need comes, they can go fully active, they may be doing it the US way also, which is State based, like Texas has its own Guards, Kansas can have its own Guards (deployed or stationed within a state), and can help that state with any catastrophic situation immediately due to their closer geographical station.

It makes sense for a country with a lot of conflicts, like in Pakistan's case, its ongoing war on terror and operations on many fronts. Having trained soldiers working on their main jobs or businesses provides more trained soldiers when the country needs them.

Good model and will provide some relief to already stretched too thin PA. This model in peacetime becomes cost effective as you don't have a huge full time army just sitting around. This model should be deployed to all services in Pakistan.

135404_1.jpg

136122_1.jpg

Any idea How many are they ?

Bunch of bulshit drama set up in the hyderabad army selection center opp to CMH.
the first test was 3.25KM Run in 9 minutes!!!!
while the ISSB prescribes;
  1. PHYSICAL STANDARDS
    1. MINIMUM HEIGHT - 5'.4" (162.5cm)
    2. PHYSICAL FITNESS. The candidates will have to qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:-
      1. 1.6 KM Run - 7.5 Minutes
      2. Push Ups - 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      3. Sit Ups - 15 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      4. Chin Ups - 3 repetitions in 2 Minutes
      5. Ditch Crossing - 7'.4" x 7'.4" with a depth of 4'

from the ISSB prescribed standard it should be of at least 15 Minutes. They only gave 9 minutes in which 20% passed by way of cheating (sitting at 2 round instead of 3).

that is a total and utter disaster.

They did not take any other test of intelligence.
they gave priority to the monkey run.
super disappointed.
i completed the 3.25KM course in about 9 min and 20 seconds with extreme struggle.

way to go, some genius thought of a method to shed and screen out about all of the crowd. Although i would have appreciated that too if it was based on intelligence, but this one was based on running like a robot.

GO ON... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!...

Not sure what type of specimens was ISSB looking for Mujahid Officers. The runners or the intellectual fighters

Last edited:
The OP is probably gone. I know the mujahid force pretty well. I think you are talking about "jaanbaaz" force actually. Anyone can apply for jaanbaaz teams. They are activated once a year. You are given a rank and pay of officers upto captain i think. But you are only given pay during the time you are active. Which is only during training and exercise time, or during war time.

They fall under the command of National Guard which is a branch of PA. So yes, under Pakistan Army.

The OP is probably gone. I know the mujahid force pretty well. I think you are talking about "jaanbaaz" force actually. Anyone can apply for jaanbaaz teams. They are activated once a year. You are given a rank and pay of officers upto captain i think. But you are only given pay during the time you are active. Which is only during training and exercise time, or during war time.

They fall under the command of National Guard which is a branch of PA. So yes, under Pakistan Army.
They fall directly under the command of PA, the units C.O is usually one of P.As and all higher posts are also filled by them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom