What's new

Pakistan Army enters in the list of top ten powerful armies

Pakistan army has numbers but is not very advanced. You can compare photos of Pakistan army with armies of western and east Asian countries if you don't believe
how?
Another self hating Pakistani. With inferiority complex.
I hate these self hating Pakistanis so much they really piss me off.

My personal opinion - these are just childish rankings based on fantasies put together by some idiot geek wearing glasses.

The only Countries that matter are countries with Nukes.

All our great leaders of Islam when passed away the only thing left was swords and more swords apart from wisdom and religion.
It's good news that we are moving in right direction, our sole purpose of creation was Is and will be to arm ourselves and be ready for the fight that is approaching fast our way. May Allah bless my homeland. Ameen

Reactions by country to being in the top 10 strongest armies.

Indians > we are a supapowa, we are the best, see we told you > mummy I came in the top 10 🤣

Chinese > Just wait few more years, they'll have to create a special ranking just for us :cheesy:

Pakistanis >ik mooka milgaya (a chance) to take the piss out of something, anything as long as it can be made funny :rofl:

View attachment 810717
LANDNEWS

Pakistan Army enters in the list of top ten powerful armies​

January 23, 2022
Global Defense Insight

According to the 2022 World Military Strength Ranking, Pakistan’s military is the ninth most powerful in the world.

The rating was released by Global Firepower, which used over 50 separate elements to calculate a nation’s Power Index (‘PwrIndx’) score, with categories ranging from military force and finances to logistical capabilities and location.

The Global Firepower ranking compares and examines a wide range of elements, not only the number of soldiers or weapons deployed by a country, to assess the armed forces of 138 countries.
Pakistan moved up one spot in the annual ranking this year, reaching ninth place out of 140 nations.
Read More: The Mysterious Death of India’s CDS General Bipin Rawat
The Pakistan Army was named the 10th most powerful army in the world last year, up to five spots from 2019.
“In terms of the yearly GFP evaluation, Pakistan is placed 9th out of 140 nations for 2022. GFP announced in a statement that it had a PwrIndx* score of 0.1572 (a score of 0.0000 is deemed ‘perfect’).
Pakistan has surpassed Turkey, Australia, Brazil, Canada, and other nations in the rankings. Pakistan has an estimated total of 1,204,000 military troops, according to Global Firepower’s rating.
The elevated Power Index score is 0.0000, which is an impossible aim for any country to achieve. However, the closer a country gets to this figure, the greater military strength it has.
The US army is the most powerful in the world, according to Global Firepower’s rating, followed by Russia and China.
The list indicates how countries have been increasingly looking for options to modernize their forces. With renewed tensions between US-China and US-Russia, the world is once again facing fierce great power competition.
With China and Russia ready to confront the US and its allies at any point in any part of the world. The smaller countries are now forced to make choices while many are again voicing for “no camp politics”, however, with tensions increasing day by day the smaller nations will have to take any side.
India's rank is 4th in the same list..

India's rank is 4th in the same list..
Reactions by country to being in the top 10 strongest armies.

Indians > we are a supapowa, we are the best, see we told you > mummy I came in the top 10 🤣

Chinese > Just wait few more years, they'll have to create a special ranking just for us :cheesy:

Pakistanis >ik mooka milgaya (a chance) to take the piss out of something, anything as long as it can be made funny :rofl:
they are a meme dude... :lol: :lol:
Examples match

Talking about peace is for the weak when they know that their enemy is wrong …

I still dont get why people even bother about that global firepower blog

They have neither a credible background, in fact they try very hard to be as ambigious as possible about themself besides crosslinked co-owned domains (probably because its increases ranking and resale value of the domain), their methodology is is just as opaque and results are laughable to useless.

Back
Top Bottom