What's new

Pakistan Army contingent lands in Russia for joint exercise

Afghan war main in Spetsnaz ko bohot mara tha hamare SSG ne
SSG did operate in Afghanistan however not on a grand scale, their may have been encounters with Spetsnaz but I cannot say for certainty as no such encounter was ever mentioned in "The Bear Trap" by Brig Mohammad Yousaf, if memory serves me correctly.Kudos

@Signalian @Zarvan @Mentee @django Check the Video, the Pakistani SSG flag ceremony was very impressive and Zabardast compared to the Russian, our soldiers are singing their national anthem.
Discipline and patriotism at its best.Kudos sir

First of all I only understand english, I have spent almost all of my life in Australia, and only put the indian flag on my profile so I wouldnt be accused of faking my identity by Pakistanis.

I assume your comment was a sarcastic comment however, but I reiterate my point, Russia has nothing to gain by choosing Pak over India, and they have a lot to gain by supporting and selling arms to both sides, they have done this many times (India and China, Armenia and Azerbaijan, China and Vietnam etc)
you do realize that this is the same Russia that wouldn't even sell a pistol to Pakistan merely 10 years ago when they were in a very deep financial crisis just to appease india and now they are offering everything to us from engines to fighters to military cooperation and training with us. Lets face it, Russia does not look too kindly upon fair weathered turn coats like india given how fast india became the sacrificial lamb err... strategic partner with Russia's greatest enemy. Further more, Pakistan offers to Russia that no one in Russia's neighborhood can offer them; WARM WATER ACCESS TO EXPORT THEIR OIL! so if you think that they have "nothing to gain by choosing Pakistan over india" then you either obviously consider yourself smarter than Putin or you are akin to a man with blindfolds on standing on a train track thinking that the train won't hit you. now I'm sure that in spite of your severe inherent insecurities, you have enough of an iq to recognize that you are, in fact, not smarter than Putin.

so enjoy the taste of train tracks. :-)

that is a great news that Kashmir is shown in the map as part of pakistan. all pakistans should be happy with it , as this is the best they can expect. that is the closest of getting kashmir for yourself
so says an army that can't even handle unarmed civilians! :woot: apply extra strength burnol three times a day on the throbbing pulsating pain and call Putin in the morning...:lol:
give-this-woman-a-burnol.jpg

I doubt that... It isnt in a strategic location.
:laugh:

Last edited:
you do realize that this is the same Russia that wouldn't even sell a pistol to Pakistan merely 10 years ago when they were in a very deep financial crisis just to appease india and now they are offering everything to us from engines to fighters to military cooperation and training with us. Lets face it, Russia does not look too kindly upon fair weathered turn coats like india given how fast india became the sacrificial lamb err... strategic partner with Russia's greatest enemy. Further more, Pakistan offers to Russia that no one in Russia's neighborhood can offer them; WARM WATER ACCESS TO EXPORT THEIR OIL! so if you think that they have "nothing to gain by choosing Pakistan over india" then you either obviously consider yourself smarter than Putin or you are akin to a man with blindfolds on standing on a train track thinking that the train won't hit you. now I'm sure that in spite of your severe inherent insecurities, you have enough of an iq to recognize that you are, in fact, not smarter than Putin.

so enjoy the taste of train tracks. :-)

so says an army that can't even handle unarmed civilians! :woot: apply extra strength burnol three times a day on the throbbing pulsating pain and call Putin in the morning...:lol:
give-this-woman-a-burnol.jpg

:laugh:

First of all its a shame you can't have a argument without a personal attack, seriously man? Have I personally attacked you? and Bro.... Russia will play both sides, and sell arms to both sides. This makes the best sense and it makes them the most money,they have done this many times in the past ( China and India, Armenia and Azerbaijan, China and Vietnam and now India and Pak). I highly doubt that they will totally ditch India for Pak ( But then again in this quickly changing geopolitical world it is likely that will happen), and to be fair its Modi's fault for turning to the U.S (Which is something I disagree with, the U.S is not a reliable ally). Let us see who is correct by the end of the year. Either way it does not make a difference to me, as my current country, the one that I am citizen of will always be a U.S. ally.

USSR invaded Afghanistan in hopes of reaching Gwadar port... that port is now part of cpec.. and Russia will surely join in soon

No that is not correct. USSR invaded Afghanistan to help out the Afghan government that was fighting the anti communist insurgents.

First of all I only understand english, I have spent almost all of my life in Australia, and only put the indian flag on my profile so I wouldnt be accused of faking my identity by Pakistanis.

I assume your comment was a sarcastic comment however, but I reiterate my point, Russia has nothing to gain by choosing Pak over India, and they have a lot to gain by supporting and selling arms to both sides, they have done this many times (India and China, Armenia and Azerbaijan, China and Vietnam etc)
The point is..russia is not choosing Pak over india...but it's indian bubble of ego that bursted..indianss who had recently claimed that russia will neither sell any weapons to Pak or hold any exercise with them and diplomatic relations are out of question...here we all are celebrating the bursting of those ego satisfying bubbles

The point is..russia is not choosing Pak over india...but it's indian bubble of ego that bursted..indianss who had recently claimed that russia will neither sell any weapons to Pak or hold any exercise with them and diplomatic relations are out of question...here we all are celebrating the bursting of those ego satisfying bubbles

You are correct... some Indians don't understand that in the real world between countries there are no real "friends", countries just look out for their own interests. This goes for any country in the world, be it Russia, the USA or China.

First of all its a shame you can't have a argument without a personal attack, seriously man? Have I personally attacked you? and Bro.... Russia will play both sides, and sell arms to both sides. This makes the best sense and it makes them the most money,they have done this many times in the past ( China and India, Armenia and Azerbaijan, China and Vietnam and now India and Pak). I highly doubt that they will totally ditch India for Pak ( But then again in this quickly changing geopolitical world it is likely that will happen), and to be fair its Modi's fault for turning to the U.S (Which is something I disagree with, the U.S is not a reliable ally). Let us see who is correct by the end of the year. Either way it does not make a difference to me, as my current country, the one that I am citizen of will always be a U.S. ally.

No that is not correct. USSR invaded Afghanistan to help out the Afghan government that was fighting the anti communist insurgents.
Russia won't totally ditch india just like Pakistan won't totally ditch the u.s.

Russia won't totally ditch india just like Pakistan won't totally ditch the u.s.
Yep....But the relationship between India and Russia has been much stronger than the relationship between Pakistan and the U.S

Yep....But the relationship between India and Russia has been much stronger than the relationship between Pakistan and the U.S
not as long as india remains as america's strategic partner, especially against China. when it comes to choosing between China and india, Russia will choose China hands down.

Found this video on youtube and it just simply amazing.

After the solemn part of the opening of the exercises, the soldiers of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan decided to perform a folk dance for traditional music. The military also joined the commander of the motorized rifle brigade of the Southern Military District (SE), Colonel Sergey Dmitriev and Brigadier General Sayed Alamdar Hussein Shah.

The joint Russian-Pakistani military exercise "Friendship-2017", launched on September 24 in Karachaevo-Cherkessia, will be held at an altitude of up to 2.3 thousand meters above sea level in the highlands of the Caucasian Range.

At the exercises, servicemen of the two countries will work out cooperation in carrying out combat training tasks within the framework of conducting conditional combat operations in mountainous conditions, in particular, on the destruction of conventional illegal armed formations, and will also work out questions of conducting reconnaissance, prospecting and reconnaissance-ambush operations in the mountain-wooded terrain. The exercises will finish on October 4th. ■

india best ally now recognize Pakistan claim over Kashmir......lets see how indians cry on it to Russia:lol:
I feel that was more an oversight by the Russians rather than something intentional, if you google the map of Pakistan map with the flag on it that flag that they used comes up the most, however you can make of it what you will, we will see if they do the same thing with the INDRA exercises next month.

Back
Top Bottom