What's new

Pakistan Army contingent lands in Russia for joint exercise

Because Lions are few while dogs are everywhere, I hope you got your answer.
You nailed it bro.
images(7).jpg

Its good to see Pakistan and Russian special forces doing joint exercise, we both can learn from each others experience.

Pakistan-Russia-exercises2.jpg

RAWALPINDI: A two week long joint exercise DRUZBA 2017 between special forces of Pakistan and Russia Armies started in Minralney Vody, Russia, according to Pakistan Army’s public affairs department.

The Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) stated in the press release that the opening ceremony was attended by senior military officials of special forces of both countries.

Pakistan-Russia-exercises.jpg

The joint exercise will focus on counter terrorism Operations, hostage and rescue, Cordon and Search Operation, according to the press statement.

The joint exercise will enhance and further strengthen military ties between both the countries and share Pakistan Army’s experience in war against terrorism, it added. –SAMAA

Pakistan-Russia-exercises3.jpg

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/09/pakistan-russia-begin-joint-military-drills-druzba-2017/

i cant tell you how many times i say thankyou.............................

you are the legend of this thread ....................

thanks a lot.........................................

the red cap...........

salute from my side to both armies.

Lol dogs are loyal and lions are known for eating the hands they feed from

WONDERFULL. You guys have God gifted Loyality..

Why are Pak-Russia military exs so much smaller than Indo-Russia military exercises??

In the Pak-Russia exercises only, 200 ground troops are participating, whereas the India-Russia tri services exercises will see participation of 700 ground troops, 4 IAF Aircrafts and Russian attack jets, 2 Indian missile frigates and 2 naval helicopters as well as a Russian Navy flotilla.

My friend you are mixing Naval Exercises with Ground Force Exercises. And I don't think India ever tried to put their destroyers on test by running them on ground terrain. :crazy::crazy:

As we speak, PAF is conducting excersise with their Chinese counterparts in China, and Pakistan army SSG elite force is in Russia for excersise with their Russians counterparts.

Coincidence?
And Secretary Mattis in New Delhi to sell drones/fighters etc!! In Trump administration every body's day job is in sales!! And quarter-end account volume is what matters!!!! No wonder Pak has slipped to the bottom in terms of itinerary of the big shots!!! May God have mercy upon the folks who are making money doing business with Uncle Trump!!!

Why are Pak-Russia military exs so much smaller than Indo-Russia military exercises??

In the Pak-Russia exercises only, 200 ground troops are participating, whereas the India-Russia tri services exercises will see participation of 700 ground troops, 4 IAF Aircrafts and Russian attack jets, 2 Indian missile frigates and 2 naval helicopters as well as a Russian Navy flotilla.

nah the size is enough for RUSSIANS to get BIG cheques out from INDIANS POCKETS!!

can we have burnol cz some one in our east will need it badly in this thread.:D

Why do we have a need to be butthurt? This is how international diplomacy works, Russia is being smart and playing both sides, and can take the benefits from selling weapons to both sides.

Back
Top Bottom