What's new

Pakistan Army contingent lands in Russia for joint exercise

Because 100 Pakistanis are good enough for 700 Indians and then 100 more for a good measure.

Why are Pak-Russia military exs so much smaller than Indo-Russia military exercises??

In the Pak-Russia exercises only, 200 ground troops are participating, whereas the India-Russia tri services exercises will see participation of 700 ground troops, 4 IAF Aircrafts and Russian attack jets, 2 Indian missile frigates and 2 naval helicopters as well as a Russian Navy flotilla.

Shoo, loyal bharti shoo, quite now.

Lol dogs are loyal and lions are known for eating the hands they feed from

Why do we have a need to be butthurt? This is how international diplomacy works, Russia is being smart and playing both sides, and can take the benefits from selling weapons to both sides.
lo ji ab yeh humain bataein gey key "diplomacy" kia hoti hay! :lol:

lo ji ab yeh humain bataein gey key "diplomacy" kia hoti hay! :lol:

First of all I only understand english, I have spent almost all of my life in Australia, and only put the indian flag on my profile so I wouldnt be accused of faking my identity by Pakistanis.

I assume your comment was a sarcastic comment however, but I reiterate my point, Russia has nothing to gain by choosing Pak over India, and they have a lot to gain by supporting and selling arms to both sides, they have done this many times (India and China, Armenia and Azerbaijan, China and Vietnam etc)

Zardari ko sputnik ki sayr karana should also be on the agenda

isolated... so, so isolated... please make it stop! :lol:

By the way, notice that the Russians showed iok as a part of Pakistan. that must've given modi grapefruit sized hemorrhoids! :woot:
that is a great news that Kashmir is shown in the map as part of pakistan. all pakistans should be happy with it , as this is the best they can expect. that is the closest of getting kashmir for yourself

First of all I only understand english, I have spent almost all of my life in Australia, and only put the indian flag on my profile so I wouldnt be accused of faking my identity by Pakistanis.

I assume your comment was a sarcastic comment however, but I reiterate my point, Russia has nothing to gain by choosing Pak over India, and they have a lot to gain by supporting and selling arms to both sides, they have done this many times (India and China, Armenia and Azerbaijan, China and Vietnam etc)
If Pakistan offers them a naval facility on the Indian Sea?

If Pakistan offers them a naval facility on the Indian Sea?

I doubt that... It isnt in a strategic location. But I dont think Pakistan wouldnt do that, as Pak tries to have a good relationship with some of Russia's enemies like Ukraine and other european countries.

Afghan war main in Spetsnaz ko bohot mara tha hamare SSG ne

I doubt that it was an equal fight with equal results!

The Poster presented by the Russian Gov/Mil has Official recognized Disputed Territory “Jammu &Kashmir” part of Pakistan as by the entire world.
21768154_1384183845014037_4706368166578426187_n.jpg

A two-week long joint exercise DRUZBA 2017 between special forces of Pakistan SSG & Russian Spetsnaz started in Minralney Vody, Russia.
21764827_1383949238370831_515407820171715566_n.jpg

Video:

Designated “Friendship 2017”, the exercise will take place through October 4. The Russian news agency RIA Novosti reports that Friendship 2017 will involve 200 personnel from both Russia and Pakistan. TASS reports that the exercise includes more than 20 mountain warfare drills.

In 2016, Russia and Pakistan conducted their first ever bilateral defence exercise – designated “Friendship 2016” – in Pakistan. Pakistani officials viewed the exercises as a significant indication of fruitfulness in bilateral defence relations between Moscow and Islamabad.

"Bilateral Ties between Pakistan and Russia increasing after the US blocks the F-16 sale to Pakistan. They are at far better position than before, aggreeing at most of the occassions either its Trump accusing Pakistan of sponsering terrorism or raising voice in favor of freedom movement in disputed Kashmir. When the trump accused Pakistan, Russia, Iran and others raised their voice in favor of Pakistan and they have a point in it because the so called terrorism United States is talking about is their own sowed. They even dragged us in this war which was not our war but their own against the Talibans. We have lost too many for the war which was not worth fighting for. I believe it is a great step by both the Russian and Pakistan foreign misteries and governments in increasing bilateral ties through military exercises and other collaborations."
-Adil Khan Niazi

@Signalian @Zarvan @Mentee @django Check the Video, the Pakistani SSG flag ceremony was very impressive and Zabardast compared to the Russian, our soldiers are singing their national anthem.

I doubt that... It isnt in a strategic location. But I dont think Pakistan wouldnt do that, as Pak tries to have a good relationship with some of Russia's enemies like Ukraine and other european countries.
Really Pakistan's coastline is not a strategic location?

I wonder what is Pakistan's official stance towards Crimean Reunification?

Really Pakistan's coastline is not a strategic location?

I wonder what is Pakistan's official stance towards Crimean Reunification?

Yes, I would say it is not a strategic location.

As for that I don't recall Pakistan saying anything about that, and likewise with India. If they had accepted it it could have strained relations with Ukraine which has good relations with both countries and sells arms to both.

Yes, I would say it is not a strategic location.

As for that I don't recall Pakistan saying anything about that, and likewise with India. If they had accepted it it could have strained relations with Ukraine which has good relations with both countries and sells arms to both.
The whole of Pakistan is a strategic location. Can you imagine Russian nuclear armed warships based in the Arabian sea close your the Gulf? That is a nightmare for NATO.

@Signalian @Zarvan @Mentee @django Check the Video, the Pakistani SSG flag ceremony was very impressive and Zabardast compared to the Russian, our soldiers are singing their national anthem.
the Russians got technological superiority to supplement their disciplinary vacuum . Anyways, it's great to see getting isolated on rusky soil

the Russians got technological superiority to supplement their disciplinary vacuum . Anyways, it's great to see getting isolated on rusky soil
that was what I was going to say about that Lungi . he must be burning over it
he was the one isolating us .

Lol dogs are loyal and lions are known for eating the hands they feed from
correction : vegetarians are called cattle and and some Vegetarians in India get high on holy yellow drink and think they are lions

Last edited:

USSR invaded Afghanistan in hopes of reaching Gwadar port... that port is now part of cpec.. and Russia will surely join in soon

Back
Top Bottom