What's new

Pakistan and UAE pledge to boost bilateral cooperation

The want to invest because dubai impotence will reduce significantly after gwadar becomes fully operational

i am sure you will not support or have any Possible explanations about UAE ministers threatening Pakistan .. just because we refused to Fight GCC war ? I understand where your Loyalty Lies but anyone who threats Pakistan will be Enemy of me and all Pakistani's ..
Just like Pakistan, in the UAE the political side and the armed forces, are two different breeds.

@Indus Falcon - This was the article I was referring to:
goo.gl/K4RBtj
(I can't post full links due to account restrictions, I hope this helps)
Sorry, the link doesn't work.

Frankly, UAE is no friend to Pakistan. Does everyone forget the threat leveled at Pakistan by one of these emirati ministers stating Pakistan had better choose who its friends are or else (during the start of the stupid intervention in Yemen). Then hosting Modi as a way to slap Pakistan in the face for noncompliance. I have heard from a close friend (Saudi) that the vitriol behind closed doors was getting so bad that the Saudi govt had to intervene to tell the emirati to shut their pie holes (afterall, much of the GCC's defensive posture relies on an understanding that Pakistan will support them when the need arises... See Bahrain's response to Arab Spring).

They are also extremely wary of CPEC and Gwadar as it has the potential supplant Dubai as a the major free port on the arabian sea dealing with international commerce.

I'm afraid you are correct about most things you have said. We need to be wary.

UAE does view Gwadar with suspicion because it is competition. Serious competition.

I'm afraid you are correct about most things you have said. We need to be wary.

UAE does view Gwadar with suspicion because it is competition. Serious competition.
Sir, you and other respectable members are seriously misinformed about Gawadar Vs Dubai. Very different dynamics, very different markets. Chabahr is the only one freaking out at Gawadar, and is a direct competitor to it.

i am sure you will not support or have any Possible explanations about UAE ministers threatening Pakistan .. just because we refused to Fight GCC war ? I understand where your Loyalty Lies but anyone who threats Pakistan will be Enemy of me and all Pakistani's ..
Sir, your question has been answered below by Sir Indus Falcon:

Just like Pakistan, in the UAE the political side and the armed forces, are two different breeds.

Sir, you and other respectable members are seriously misinformed about Gawadar Vs Dubai. Very different dynamics, very different markets. Chabahr is the only one freaking out at Gawadar, and is a direct competitor to it.

Dear Khafee,

Firstly, thank you for holding the line....that is remain positive about UAE-Pak Strategic Relation!

Although some Pak posters, mostly liberal, take a harsh view... I strongly believe that most Pak peoples view UAE in very positive light.

Furthermore, my strong belief is that the most mordern and forward looking state in ME is UAE... be it education, rule of law or emencipation of women. No other country matches your achievements in the region.

Just look at your policies regarding tourists and expats....yet you and your people are devout in your religion. Pak can take a leaf from UAE development strategy and apply it at home. ONly then can they dream of turning Gawadar into Dubai type economy.

I sincerely hope that this relationship takes a more tangible shape...especially with regards to NGF of PAF or perhaps at earlier stages with JF coming blocks.

Most importantly I would like to see deep economic and security integeration between UAE and Pak on bilateral lines... the rest of the relevant actors in GCC can follow/endorse/cooperate in this template.

Personally, I would urge deeper naval cooperation and investments in R&D, Naval construction infrastructure and of course development of joint doctorine. A win-win for both states.

All the best and remain positive.

Regards,

SPF

Bro, I might be wrong, but it is a given that UAE has behaved pretty awkward since Pakistan opposed joining the war in Yemen. I agree that we must work together. I hope UAE can get over the Yemen dispute. Pakistan and UAE are natural allies and have much in common. I hope to see massive UAE investment in Pakistan.

Dear Khafee,

Firstly, thank you for holding the line....that is remain positive about UAE-Pak Strategic Relation!

Although some Pak posters, mostly liberal, take a harsh view... I strongly believe that most Pak peoples view UAE in very positive light.

Furthermore, my strong belief is that the most mordern and forward looking state in ME is UAE... be it education, rule of law or emencipation of women. No other country matches your achievements in the region.

Just look at your policies regarding tourists and expats....yet you and your people are devout in your religion. Pak can take a leaf from UAE development strategy and apply it at home. ONly then can they dream of turning Gawadar into Dubai type economy.

I sincerely hope that this relationship takes a more tangible shape...especially with regards to NGF of PAF or perhaps at earlier stages with JF coming blocks.

Most importantly I would like to see deep economic and security integeration between UAE and Pak on bilateral lines... the rest of the relevant actors in GCC can follow/endorse/cooperate in this template.

Personally, I would urge deeper naval cooperation and investments in R&D, Naval construction infrastructure and of course development of joint doctorine. A win-win for both states.

All the best and remain positive.

Regards,

SPF

Well put, bro. Couldn't agree more. Working together is better than being divided.

This nothing but pure lies. UAE is on board with India & are funding terrorists against Gawadar port.

The reason for the threat was quite Stupid .. it wont bother to Pakistan but still these kind of threats never sound good from a Friendly country ..

I wonder if Top Leadership or Military leadership does not know about this Statement ? or if the minister statement was not Praised by the Govt than why not UAE Govt denies that statement ?

The reason for the threat was quite Stupid .. it wont bother to Pakistan but still these kind of threats never sound good from a Friendly country ..

I wonder if Top Leadership or Military leadership does not know about this Statement ? or if the minister statement was not Praised by the Govt than why not UAE Govt denies that statement ?

They were playing good cop, bad cop, at the behest of the Saudis.

The Saudis sent their Min. of Religious Affairs as "Good cop", and as "bad cop" UAE junior minister's statement.

UAE especially Dubai is now investing in Health care Tourism Theme parks and Malls where you will find every kind of brands of every type of products they have their commercial ambassador called Emirates Airline ittihad we help them create Emirates and look where it is now and unfortunately where is over PIA. They created success from a thin air while we have everything but every day we are going down. We only love to hear fairytales from our corrupt politicians and we believe it !!!

Back
Top Bottom