What's new

Pakistan and UAE pledge to boost bilateral cooperation

UAE is no more our friend. They turned their eyes when Pakistan was fighting terrorism. They aid religious schools creating sect. voilence. They finance terrorists fighting Pak forces. They are against CPEC. They prefer India over Pak for doing businesses, and employee recruitment.
They are same as US.
Friend by mouth, foe at heart.

Isaac Dar personal interest comes forward. No doubt UAE is friend of few Pakistani rich or they need hunting zone and pleasure trips

Do check out ISPR's official website, and see what the UAE has been up to, before presenting ill informed opinions.

Some pakistanis are the most ungrateful people I have seen on the planet. They just have to milk everyone and that keeps them happy. After digesting all the help and support then comes the conspiracy theories and bad mouthing. I hope the people itself realize who are their friends and foes. No surprise the number of our foes are increasing every decade. UAE has been one of the most supportive of the Pakistani people and I hope people respect that.

Friendship must be Mutual , and based on Corporation by Understandings not Threats .. Who is our Friend or foe is becoming more clearer than ever , just wait few years and you will see it even more clear , lots of Friends will become Hostile and lots of Hostile counties will become our Friends ..

Some pakistanis are the most ungrateful people I have seen on the planet. They just have to milk everyone and that keeps them happy. After digesting all the help and support then comes the conspiracy theories and bad mouthing. I hope the people itself realize who are their friends and foes. No surprise the number of our foes are increasing every decade. UAE has been one of the most supportive of the Pakistani people and I hope people respect that.
Well the problem is that the GCC thought that Pakistani rulers are sincere, just like Liaqat Ali Khan, and gave cash without asking where it was going. It ended up bursting banks in Switzerland and other tax havens.

Luckily, the UAE for one, has changed their policy of cash handouts. They are building bridges, schools, hospitals, but no more cash. AND that's the way it should be.

UAE is no more our friend. They turned their eyes when Pakistan was fighting terrorism. They aid religious schools creating sect. voilence. They finance terrorists fighting Pak forces. They are against CPEC. They prefer India over Pak for doing businesses, and employee recruitment.
They are same as US.
Friend by mouth, foe at heart.
I will let @araz answer as the business part.

As to the armed forces, who stands where, maybe you will take @Super Falcon's word over mine.

Quiet the contrary... I read a very opposing news recently that stated that:
- 'UAE to introduce harder and more difficult rules for Pakistani Nationals and Diplomatic Passport Holders'

- 'UAE to introduce harder and more difficult rules for Pakistani Nationals and Diplomatic Passport Holders'
Diplomatic Passport Holders A PASSPORT that distributed like candies in PPP area.Also it is good decision by UAE

Diplomatic Passport Holders A PASSPORT that distributed like candies in PPP area.Also it is good decision by UAE

If this was only for the 'Diplomats', then indeed this is great news.
- My concern is, if in this, the usual Pakistani nationals may also end up suffering.

Do check out ISPR's official website, and see what the UAE has been up to, before presenting ill informed opinions.
UAE played dirty role in Baluchistan and Gawadar. Provide refuge to anti Pak Baluch elements for decades. How can you trust these people. Everyone need to defend there national interest. UAE is doing good , but Pak rich class is only defending there personal interest..

Last edited:
UAE played dirty role in Baluchistan and Gawadar. Provide refuge to anti Pak Baluch elements for decades. How can you trust these people. Everyone need to defend there national interest. UAE is doing good , but Pak rich class is only defending there personal interest..

Nothing of this sort. Btw latest case of Uzair Baluch on an Iranian passport, why did they hand them over to us? His lawyer is on record, asking for him to be sent to Iran.

You are seriously confused between Iran and UAE.

Can you provide a source to your claim?

Nothing of this sort. Btw latest case of Uzair Baluch on an Iranian passport, why did they hand them over to us? His lawyer is on record, asking for him to be sent to Iran.

You are seriously confused between Iran and UAE.

Can you provide a source to your claim?
Punish all. Uzair Baluchm he is big supporter of wahabi clans ASWJ, and he is sitting in Karachi jail not in Iranian jail . As far as Passport, in few hijacking cases in middle east in Eighties, govts recovered Pakistani passport. Hundreds of terrorist walking in free world with Pakistani passport. So, Passport is not issue.
And please don t just bring Iran in everything. I lost friends and close family members in Shia killing and as of NOW and today. Police fail to arrest anyone . NOT ANYONE. Its very easy to justify the shia killings in Pakistan; . But fail to see where is Iran. What support Pakistani shia are getting from Iran? .. Two weeks ago, a shia family has been expelled by these UAE thugs in 24 hours notice. Reason : Shia. Hundreds of well qualified Shia families been expelled by GCC thugs on 24 hours notice.

Back
Top Bottom